AF due July 23/24? Looking for a buddy?

Helllo lovely ladies :)

I think i'm going to test at 10dpo...thats like 3 days away =O although i SHOULD wait til 14dpo.....i dont know i think i'm getting too impatient lol

my OH last night made me giggle....he came into bed and was like "hey...do u want me to u kno *winks* impregnate you'' omg i was in hysterics lol

I hope all you ladies are ok....any more signs??

xXx

Hi Dee - welcome. Will keep my fingers crossed for you!
And let us know how you're doing...

CRENA and Wilsey, good to hear from you!

I'm doing fine but have no symptoms at all now. So who knows what that means...

AF is always so predictable for me so I won't even think about POAS until I'm at least a couple of days late. Think I could handle seeing AF better than seeing a BFN - if that makes sense.

Dotty xx

Tia Maria, hi!
That is very funny what you're OH said!
If you're resting before AF is due do you have to use one of those early response tests? Are they reliable? X

Hi Dee - welcome. Will keep my fingers crossed for you!
And let us know how you're doing...

CRENA and Wilsey, good to hear from you!

I'm doing fine but have no symptoms at all now. So who knows what that means...

AF is always so predictable for me so I won't even think about POAS until I'm at least a couple of days late. Think I could handle seeing AF better than seeing a BFN - if that makes sense.

Dotty xx

Oh my gosh DottyP! You are exactly like me. Except your cramping lasted longer. It thought having some 'stuff' going on down there meant things were happening but now I have no symptoms.

AF is very regular for me so I'm expecting to see the :witch: on the 23rd! And I agree, I would definitely rather see AF than see a BFN!

:hugs:

Heaaaay

I'm not sure if they're reliable or not Dotty, i hope they are lol I might test 10dpo....i dont know what to do for the best...i'm getting way to impatient, i just want to know now one way or another. When did you say you were testing again?

How is everyone tonight?

xXx

Heaaaay

I'm not sure if they're reliable or not Dotty, i hope they are lol I might test 10dpo....i dont know what to do for the best...i'm getting way to impatient, i just want to know now one way or another. When did you say you were testing again?

How is everyone tonight?

xXx

I think they are Tia Maria - a lot of people get BFP's 10dpo. Just remember if you get a BFN you might still get a BFP a little later. Your body might not have produced enough of the hormone.

Good luck if you are testing soon. Let us know your results! :hugs:

Hey Wilsey, Tia Maria.
I definately felt more hopeful when I was getting the cramps and aching. Now nothing is going on those doubts creep in more and more. Sigh.

As the witch is due on the 23rd I don't think I'll be testing until I'm two days over.

Wish I could say I'm feeling positive but I guess it's just because I don't 'feel pregnant.'

Hugs to you both xx

Hey Wilsey, Tia Maria.
I definately felt more hopeful when I was getting the cramps and aching. Now nothing is going on those doubts creep in more and more. Sigh.

As the witch is due on the 23rd I don't think I'll be testing until I'm two days over.

Wish I could say I'm feeling positive but I guess it's just because I don't 'feel pregnant.'

Hugs to you both xx

Seriously, you are summing me up! That is exactly how I feel.

I have the day off today with my husband and I am feeling VERY grumpy for no reason. Me thinks this is the beginnings of PMSing!

Hey Wilsey, Tia Maria.

Hugs to you both xx

Seriously, you are summing me up! That is exactly how I feel.

I have the day off today with my husband and I am feeling VERY grumpy for no reason. Me thinks this is the beginnings of PMSing!

Hee, hee maybe I'm psychic :)

I've also been pretty moody with OH today!

I guess we just have to be sensible - not get too down in the dumps and convince ourselves we're not p and on the other hand not see symptoms as a sure sign it's our month.

It's bloody hard though! Still chocolate and trashy TV helps :) xxx

Hey all... may i join.

I am 8dpo today and this TWW is so stressful this is my first TTC ever...I have 24day cycle so Im due on the 22nd, May just testing one a day in the a.m If AF comes it comes whats meant to be will be...

JazznTee of course you can join - send your joining fee cheque straight to me ;) lol jk
My fingers are crossed for you and absolutely what will be will be....theres always next month :) Although i hope its this one lol

Dotty just cos u dont feel pregnant doesnt mean ure not....as long as you stay positive you might just get one ;)

I hope all you lovely ladies are doing well

I'm getting frustrated cos as i'm now 8dpo i'm not at the beginning or end....i'm stuck in the middle and its irritating lol And i have sod all symptoms...then again i didn't with my daughter.....god this not knowing sucks lol

Mwah

xXx

*EDIT* I forgot to mention.....maybe this is just my body sucking lol but my hips have been cracking a lot today...like...my leg and hip joint......although, now ive heard myself say it i think im just trying to find anything lol

Welcome, JazznTee, let us know how you're doing and good luck!

And thanks Tia Maria. I just get sooooo frustrated with this waiting!

Hope everyone is doing ok.

Hugs xxx

Hello again ladies,
I know it's not right to wish your life away but I so wish it was the end of the week!

I've got my slight cramps back today - Lord knows why and I'm feeling bloated. I don't think it means anything. But it's just a constant reminder that I'm playing the waiting game.

Hugs to you all.

Dotty xx

Welcome JazznTee!

I've had slight campny niggles on and off for the last few days but I just get the feeling that I'm getting a visit from the :witch: on Saturday.

What makes it that little bit worse is I'm going to a good friends baby shower on Saturday! Cruel much?

Ohhh well, always August!

Hope you ladies are well and getting more symptoms than I. Positive thinking! :hugs:

Hi JazznTee, it ain't over til the witch arrives remember!
I'll still keep my fingers crossed for you.

Hope the baby shower isn't too emotional for you. If you're like me then it seems as though everyone around you has a bun in the oven! :)

Dotty xx

I'm 5 DPO too! Or possibly 4... I am a weirdo who got 3 days in a row of positive OV tests so now I'm not sure and they are so darn expensive.

:cloud9: Getting rumbly cramps in my tummy, though it might be digestion related. :dohh: This is my second month in a row TTC.

This has to be the worst waiting period ever. Worse than waiting for a paycheck even. :winkwink:

:hugs: and good luck!

Hi Butterfly,

Hope you're doing okay! I know what you mean about the long wait! Keep i touch and let us know how you're doing.

And good luck too! :)

Hi everyone I hope you don't mind me joining you im a few days later than yourselves, im due af on the 26th of july, im having every symptom lol i think im just being hopeful,

good luck to everyone, i had a mmc last cycle so im hoping that its true that you are more fertile after a mmc,

gl to all

xx

Hey*
Im new to this- just signed up today but if AF is what I think it means then I'm too due 23rd.
I never have period pains but last few days had cramps and like two days after I reckoned I ovulated got some odd twinges. Anybody any ideas as I'm new too this??

Also been so tired and had swollen glands but no painful sore throat which I found odd. What do people think? Am I clutching at straws. Looking forward to learning to notice the signs as never really been aware of what my body has been doing until I desperately want it to work in a certain way!!*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->