AF Due March 23rd. Anyone else?

Your right it is early but the First response I bought today at walmart said 6 days before you missed period. Crazy huh. Your right. I am not giving up hope yet.. Although I still may grab that Bottle of wine tonight :)

Go for it. The way the universe works, getting a little tipsy will prob ensure a BFP! ;)

So Not so disiplined over here : ( Was in walmart today and the Pregnancy isle and the $1.00 off sticker got the best of me. I bought the First response early result and came home and took it. BFN for me. I Knew I should have waited. Still no real AF symptoms. I will wait until I am a week late if she doesn't come and test then. I keep reading of people who didn't get positives until after they had missed their periods. So There is always hope until I wake up to red. Who knows I could be off on ovulation by a few days which could put me at only 9 or 10 days past ovulation in which case HCG too early to read. I am also feeling low. Ready to go out and buy a bottle of wine for tonight as I have not had any in over a week for the sake of the "baby" Really sad right now. Would have felt better not seeing that one line. s:cry:

Same, except I tested yesterday with a BFN. *Sigh* Knew I shouldn't, but I did. I'm going to do the same and wait for the witch before testing again. I only have 1 FRER left. Plus, I feel like I'm out this month. CM stopped pretty much and no more fatigue. :/ I feel like me. Lol

Good luck to the rest of the ladies, too! I'm crossing all fingers for your BFPs!

:dust:

Bfn this morn and getting typical pre AF cramps :(

Really don't understand some of my symptoms then. I was vomiting for three days, bleeding gums, etc. Seems like a cruel joke.

Good luck anyone still in the running.

Sorry about AF seahorse.

I tested this morning and got BFN :( but still no AF. I'm gonna try holding out until Monday and test again if AF stays away.

I have had some cramping too but I never get cramping until after AF has started.

So, I saw this this morning. I'm not sure it applies to me w these AF cramps I've had all morning, but you ladies may still have some hope. I am at 12 dpo this morning.

HPT Accuracy Results Percentages: (Based on a 25mIU sensitive test)
10 dpo : 35%
11 dpo : 51%
12 dpo : 62%
13 dpo : 68%
14 dpo : 74%
15 dpo : 80%
16 dpo : 88%
17 dpo : 92%

I'm due the 23rd... been testing since 3 days ago and all BFN :( I felt so hopeful this month because I don't normally get PMS symptoms until the very morning of my AF, literally wake up with cramps, go to the bathroom and "hello period!" But for the past few days have had lower abdominal cramps, back twinges [but then I exercise a lot so I'm ignoring that], lightheaded/headache feeling... I had wet/watery CM but it has literally in the past couple hours turned snotty [sorry for TMI] so I'm not so hopeful now but I hope all you ladies get the BFP soon!!!! :D

Hi. I'm in same boat as you. I'm due for AF today or tomorrow. All I've been gettin is mild dull cramping since the follow day after sex. Lots of pressure feelin down there, wet feelin as well, the cramping comes and goes. Now today is more so in my lower back but no AF. Been takin test every morning and all I get is BFN!!! The whole cramping and backache is new for me esp the pressure feelin down there! I've had 2 kids already and never was this way. So I'm goin try hard to just test next Mon.

Sorry about AF seahorse.

I tested this morning and got BFN :( but still no AF. I'm gonna try holding out until Monday and test again if AF stays away.

I have had some cramping too but I never get cramping until after AF has started.

Same here. Baby dust to us all! :)

An update and a question. Update: [TMI ahead] I had a small (about the size of a dime) brown spot when i wiped this morning. Since I am a couple days late and got a BFN this morning I thought "Aha! At last the witch has arrived!" However I have been back in the bathroom 4 times since then and I am completely clear! And I have been ridiculously thorough...

Now for the question...implantation bleeding...it has got to be way late for that. I am checking the internet for facts (of course, the internet knows everything and it's all totally legit) and I can't get a real answer from a credible source. I've read that implantation spotting can occur anywhere from 7-14 days and some women mistake it for their period. However, hcg isn't released until implantation so how can a pregnancy test be accurate to 99% on the day of your missed period if you might have only just implanted.....argh!! I know the answer is just wait and see, but I am so tired of wait and see.

It's probably my AF and I've just stressed it into hiding temporarily :)

I'm so glad you all know what this feels like. My husband would think I am a crazy person if he had any idea what was going on inside my head.

So glad to fall upon a thread with ladies who poas as much as I do:) AF is due tomorrow for me. I was so sure this was my month! But still testing negative... I know I'm not out yet. But seems like everyone gets bfp before af these days:( I have seriously spent a good 50$ peeing on plastic in the last week! Good luck ladies!

An update and a question. Update: [TMI ahead] I had a small (about the size of a dime) brown spot when i wiped this morning. Since I am a couple days late and got a BFN this morning I thought "Aha! At last the witch has arrived!" However I have been back in the bathroom 4 times since then and I am completely clear! And I have been ridiculously thorough...

Now for the question...implantation bleeding...it has got to be way late for that. I am checking the internet for facts (of course, the internet knows everything and it's all totally legit) and I can't get a real answer from a credible source. I've read that implantation spotting can occur anywhere from 7-14 days and some women mistake it for their period. However, hcg isn't released until implantation so how can a pregnancy test be accurate to 99% on the day of your missed period if you might have only just implanted.....argh!! I know the answer is just wait and see, but I am so tired of wait and see.

It's probably my AF and I've just stressed it into hiding temporarily :)

I'm so glad you all know what this feels like. My husband would think I am a crazy person if he had any idea what was going on inside my head.

Did you see the numbers I posted above? If you ov late, then your missed AF might not be for few more days. It's all based on days past ov.
Also, I spot the day before my AF. This could be it too?

Well I always have one day with a lot of really slippery cm, I call this my o day because it falls 14 days prior to my AF. So it's not technical but it is very reliable, like it has preceded my AF 14 days consistantly for over a year.

This month we did a lot of BDing (yay me) so on friday the 7th and saturday the 8th (this is so embarrassing :blush: ) I had a lot of slippery cm that i couldn't necessarily attribute to ovulating or bding so much...

What I question is the day i call my "o" day because of cm might be prior to actual ovulation every month. For example, maybe I get slippery cm 14 days prior to AF but I ovulate 12 days prior. I know I would have to start testing or charting to be certain, it's just not something I currently do (this may change in the near future :winkwink:).

The spot I had today was literally a spot, and nothing since. I also usually have some brown spotting before AF too so i'm just waiting it out....patiently....and maybe obsessively searching the internet....

As if we need another reason to spend too much time on a website, here's a find from a couple of months back...

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/

KWY-- I spend too much time on countdown. Lol Did the spotting go away?

Seahorse--(Hugs) Hoping April is your month! <3

Red--thanks for the posit glimmer of hope :) That was great info. I think I was 10 dpo when I tested Thursday and got my BFN. That was the last time I tested.

I'm still AF free, but I'm still leaning toward the witch is going to come. I've got zero symptoms really. Like I said, the CM has kind of vanished. So, I'm expecting to be out. AF should be here tomorrow or Monday. I was going to try and wait till Wednesday to test, as I only have one FRER left--only if I haven't started by then. Lol But I'm bit out till she shows, right? :D

Well, I think the spot was implantation bleeding, I got a very faint BFP this morning with an EPT. I must be around 15 DPO best estimation and remember yesterday morning was a BFN, so nobody is out until AF shows.

I think I had a late implantation 13 or 14 DPO....i didn't have implantation spotting with my first two, but I also didn't test until 3 or 4 days after AF was missed, I was incredibly patient back then apparently.

Here is a picture, I had to invert the image to get it to show up because it was pretty faint. I think I will test again tomorrow and perhaps the day after too.

Attachments

• BFP 3-23-14.jpg
    BFP 3-23-14.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 13
Here's the same picture without inversion. It was very faint but i had no trouble seeing it with my eyes, just my camera/phone couldn't pick it up as well.

I had stomach Flu from the night of Sat the 8th (glad I got to BD that morning because that was probably the magic moment) and was sick for about a week so I can only report symptoms from the last 10 days or so.

Symptoms have been strong smell sensitivity (the odor of printing ink on a brochure was overwhelming and my husband couldn't even smell anything), I've had mild on and off cramping every day for the past week (that is unusual for me, I really only cramp around ovulation and during my AF, not before). I initially had some loose BM's but now have constipation (I had this problem throughout both of my other pregnancies). Mild nausea, food aversions (especially raw meat) and dizzy spells for the past week.

Attachments

• BFP 3-23-14(2).jpg
    BFP 3-23-14(2).jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 12
As if we need another reason to spend too much time on a website, here's a find from a couple of months back...

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/

That's a great site! And congrats on the faint line. It sounds like implant for sure!

I was so convinced yesterday that I was out that I had two drinks w dinner, but today, day before AF due, I have all day cramps. Usually, I get some two days before that go away and come back after it's started, so this is odd. Hmm, maybe I'm not out yet, dare I think it.

I bought some more tests because I wanted to test again in the morning, but I got home and figured what's the harm in taking one more today. I splurged for digital so i wouldn't go cross-eyed staring at lines. :)

So it's official :bfp: :happydance:

Attachments

• BFP 3-23-14 digital.jpg
    BFP 3-23-14 digital.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 12
Kwynia. YAY!!! I am so stinking happy for you.
Green glitter Anything yet?
AF was due today either today or tomorrow for Me. Nothing yet. Now all of a sudden my bbs are super heavy and sore. So either AF is running behind and is coming or I still have hope that its a symptom of pregnancy. Trying not to be overly hopefull because the disappointment bums me out so hard. Then of course I hear on the news tonight how by 35 a woman only has 1% of her eggs left. I am exactly 35 now and this and my chance ratio really bummed me out. But then I think of the millions of women waiting and having first Babies in late 30's and 40's and I remind myself that God designed female bodies to be able to have babies until menopause. So until that time I am perfectly capable to have another child!! Thanks for listening girls. Hoping March conception and December Babies are still out there for us. Xoxoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->