AF Due March 23rd. Anyone else?

I guess I am feeling lucky I have such a short cycle? Just Kidding, mostly I feel good. Still a little tired, more like fatigue than sleepy and the crampy feelings are lightening up. I had borderline GD with both of my previous pregnancies so I have been scouring the internet to remind myself about a GD diet and carb counting...maybe if I cut out some sweets now I wont be borderline this time. :) easier said than done

Well, if you ever need help with that, I had full blown GD with my last pregnancy--insulin and all, and saw a nutritionist once a week. No fun. I am hoping you don't either, but it's always good to be proactive against it. If I fall pregnant, I will do like you and start right away. :)

Glad you're feeling okay! I hope you get some energy soon! :)

With my first pregnancy I failed the 1 hour, and when i went in for the three hour test the second reading was 1 point over the threshold all the other readings were in the normal range. 2nd pregnancy same thing only this time all of the three hour readings were within the normal range, but 6 months prior the AMA lowered the range to catch more women on the cusp like me. I fortunately didn't have to take meds and had vaginal deliveries, but i still had finger pokes 4 times a day.

With my first pregnancy I failed the 1 hour, and when i went in for the three hour test the second reading was 1 point over the threshold all the other readings were in the normal range. 2nd pregnancy same thing only this time all of the three hour readings were within the normal range, but 6 months prior the AMA lowered the range to catch more women on the cusp like me. I fortunately didn't have to take meds and had vaginal deliveries, but i still had finger pokes 4 times a day.

Do you ladies have sugar issues normally? I'm a bit hypoglycemic and so already avoid carbs. My sister is too and was borderline GD with her first.

I do have low blood sugar sometimes, i usually just have a snack and I am fine. Although after I took the 3 hour test the first time I nearly passed out. It seems like my problem is always that initial spike and then it comes crashing down.

Kwynia--I can understand completely. I hope you pass it this time too! :hugs:

Red--I did not. I never had issues with sugar, and I passed my GD tests on my first two pregnancies. My third is where I failed it. And after I had him, sugars are now normal. I know they'll test me in the first trimester my next go round instead of later.

How're you ladies? Jamie, red, AF show? Still absent on this end. Here's to hoping!

Kwynia--I can understand completely. I hope you pass it this time too! :hugs:

Red--I did not. I never had issues with sugar, and I passed my GD tests on my first two pregnancies. My third is where I failed it. And after I had him, sugars are now normal. I know they'll test me in the first trimester my next go round instead of later.

How're you ladies? Jamie, red, AF show? Still absent on this end. Here's to hoping!

I also did not have any issues with GD with my pregnancies. But wisdom says yes definitely start working on it now :)

Glitter & Red still nothing on this end. I was for sure this morning because I woke up really wet. Good Lord I cannot take much more of this! If AF is coming I just wish she would show her ugly face already. If she is staying away I wish I had a significant sign like some morning nausea. ****sigh*** CD 30 is upon me...

I've had a few weird symptoms in the past 4 days that I'm not sure are Clomid or pg, but the GD discussion made me think of several hypo attacks lately, and usually they are rare bc I'm careful w sugar; plus headaches, diarrhea (I'm always constipated), leg cramps, and night sweats. Still no AF and still have cramps and still think it's arrived when it hasn't. I'm w you, Jaime! Make a decision already. If I were nauseous I'd know, but maybe the diarrhea is my version of nausea? Sorry for the tmi. :)

Lol @ Redbean... Hey Diarrhea can be a sign of early pregnancy according to my Google research. It says the digestive system either speeds up or slows down during early pregnancy. When it slows down it causes constipation and when it speeds up you get the opposite, diarrhea. Could be a sign Lady, crossing fingers and toes for you!!!!

Green Glitter- Whats going on Girl? Anything at all?

On another note I feel super crampy today. Not sure whether is digestive bloaty gas cramps or impending AF or what... Gosh dang it.. Definately uncomfortable. I see the DR for my physical tomorrow. What do you girls think, should I have them do a urine test there if no AF. It will be 6 days since I tested last.. Day 31 of my cycle. Then I can hang on my last FRER. Anyone know if the urine test they give you at the Dr's are any different than the FRER.. Better or worse? I dunno.. I am just ready to whats up. I feel like I have spent the entire month of March obsessing about this.. I GOTTA know!!! :shrug:

Have them test it, there's no harm in it. Even if it's negative you could still come home and use your frer on the next day if AF is still absent. :)

Lol @ Redbean... Hey Diarrhea can be a sign of early pregnancy according to my Google research. It says the digestive system either speeds up or slows down during early pregnancy. When it slows down it causes constipation and when it speeds up you get the opposite, diarrhea. Could be a sign Lady, crossing fingers and toes for you!!!!

Green Glitter- Whats going on Girl? Anything at all?

On another note I feel super crampy today. Not sure whether is digestive bloaty gas cramps or impending AF or what... Gosh dang it.. Definately uncomfortable. I see the DR for my physical tomorrow. What do you girls think, should I have them do a urine test there if no AF. It will be 6 days since I tested last.. Day 31 of my cycle. Then I can hang on my last FRER. Anyone know if the urine test they give you at the Dr's are any different than the FRER.. Better or worse? I dunno.. I am just ready to whats up. I feel like I have spent the entire month of March obsessing about this.. I GOTTA know!!! :shrug:

Yeah, I would have them test. I've heard theirs is more accurate, if simply because they follow exact procedures and use precise measurements and time. I hope the cramping is gas! (I don't think I've ever said that before in my life.) Do you have a tums to test it out? Or a Beano?

Ugh, I think I need to lie down. My head is pounding and I feel dizzy. Yea! (Also something I've never before said in my life.)

The cramping went away it must have just been some digestive/gas from all the fiber and veggies I am eating : ) Preparing this body to only gain the recommeneded weight this time around. I gained 60-70lbs with my first 2 pregnancies and this next one, I will stay within range and stay healthy. Thats the nice thing about one more baby, an opportunity to fix everything you did wrong the first 2 times around.
@ Red, Go lay down girl! Get some rest. I will check in with you later!

I love that during the TWW we celebrate flatulence and being dizzy :lol:

You ladies are so close! I'm having sympathy anxiety.

Nope. Just AF coming it seems. First signs of red just now. Unless it goes away before fully settling in for a visit, I'm out.

Man, ov'd major this month (prog was at 71!) and "scrumped like bunnies." Time for iui and hsg test to check the tubes.
:(

Good luck, ladies! Keep the hope alive!

I'm here! :) And no, nothing yet. But man, I'm thinking AF is coming. My DH irritated me all morning for no reason. I kept it to myself, but I felt it. And I'm breaking out like a 16 year old tween. Lol And I just feel like it's coming. I know I'm not out till he witch shows, but... CD33 here.

Red! I hope you feel better. What you're going through, as Jamie said, is a sign of pregnancy. Oooo! I'm hoping! I'm crossing all fingers. Lol Dizziness is a symptom too! Eeek! What CD are you at?

Jamie--if you're going into the doctor, go ahead and have them test it, for sure. I can't wait! Getting there! :D your symptoms seem promising even if they are coming and going. And I know what you mean about watching what you eat when pregnant. I gained SO much with my first and second, and then less for my third. This one, I'll get it right.

Haha! Thanks, KWY. We should know soon. Xoxoxo

Oh no! Red, I was typing at the same time as you, it seems! :hugs: I'm sorry, sweetie. :( FX for next cycle. How many months have you been TTC?

Oh no! Red, I was typing at the same time as you, it seems! :hugs: I'm sorry, sweetie. :( FX for next cycle. How many months have you been TTC?

It's stupid bc I already knew I was out, but man it's still upsetting, isn't it?

This was 9 months, Green, but that's like 30 months in old lady years:wacko:

I haven't had an hsg to check for scarring yet, but that is next. I'm too old to use my own eggs for Ivf, so I'm really praying an iui works.

It's stupid bc I already knew I was out, but man it's still upsetting, isn't it?

This was 9 months, Green, but that's like 30 months in old lady years:wacko:

I haven't had an hsg to check for scarring yet, but that is next. I'm too old to use my own eggs for Ivf, so I'm really praying an iui works.

Not stupid at all. :hugs: When I was trying to conceive my last pregnancy it took 2 years and 3 MCs between. So being upset is absolutely natural.

I've heard of many success stories after HSG testing. I hope, hope, hope for all great outcomes, and that you'll have a sticky bean soon. And perhaps iui, but I'm still hoping you fall pregnant before. They say it can take up to a year, but I know that can feel like 800 years! :flower:

I love you Girls. Your both so supportive.

@ Red.. BOOOOOOOOOOO.. I am praying the red Goes away. But if it doesn't don't leave. Were all in this together no matter what Point any of us are at. I am cheering in your corner.

@ Green Glitter So happy nothing on your end yet. I am torn on what to do tomorrow with the test. I have been doing so much google research my husby says I have a google M.D. Lol. But most of the time you don't get positives until your period is a week late. I almost would rather have it be really late and then test. I don't know if I could handle another negative test with AF not being here. Today is officially 1 full month and 1 day since the last time AF Visited.

I love that during the TWW we celebrate flatulence and being dizzy :lol:

You ladies are so close! I'm having sympathy anxiety.

Thank you so much for staying and supporting us all. I want to be able to hear all about your journey along the way to. Please stay with Us : )

I agree, Jaime, we are in it together! I keep checking back to see the news. So cute that kwynia stuck around, and I'm gunning for you guys.

I just woke up from a 2 hr nap. I'm sooooo tired. I dunno. I'm not in AF yet. I expect it tomorrow. I often have only spotting for a day, so I was right before about the schedule based on ov rather than normal cycle length. Go w your longest lp rather than longest cycle.

Jaime, let us know what your dr. says tomorrow. He/she may recommend it based on your timing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->