AF due Nov 10th

Sorry to hear that you have painful ovulations. Hope you havent/ won't have to wait long for bfp. Lots of :dust:. My DH and have been :sex: about every other day except when I think I was most fertile according to the app calendar. So you're right just getting all worried thinking I didn't do everything I could to get bfp. Thanks for the reassurance!

lol that tends to happen a lot when TTC..its like the pressure is on and if u dont get a BFP of course u blame it on something u did..i do it every time! even dumb stuff that wouldnt effect it..its tough lol but it looks like u covered all your bases now its the hard part..WAITING! lol but at least we will all be together and be able to share symptoms and everything during this dreaded 2WW :flower:

Sorry to hear that you have painful ovulations. Hope you havent/ won't have to wait long for bfp. Lots of :dust:. My DH and have been :sex: about every other day except when I think I was most fertile according to the app calendar. So you're right just getting all worried thinking I didn't do everything I could to get bfp. Thanks for the reassurance!

lol that tends to happen a lot when TTC..its like the pressure is on and if u dont get a BFP of course u blame it on something u did..i do it every time! even dumb stuff that wouldnt effect it..its tough lol but it looks like u covered all your bases now its the hard part..WAITING! lol but at least we will all be together and be able to share symptoms and everything during this dreaded 2WW :flower:

Yeah I hate the waiting lol I don't act normal lol. My poor husband. Sometimes I want to tell him everything that I am feeling and then other times he asks me and I don't want to talk about it afraid I'm going to curse it or he that he will say the wrong thing.

LOL, how did you guess hlynn?? :thumbup:

I did OPKs this month, still getting the hang of it. Hope we DTD at the right time :)

How long have you all been trying? xx

lol 3 boys that sounds like an adventure! :haha: i only have 2 girls and every day is unpredictable with just them!

yeah opks arent too hard to understand after you use them for a bit..but i do think sometimes they are hard to tell if they are positive or not since they can be the same color OR darker ya know? i get confused sometimes lol.

this time around is my second cycle ttc..last year/beginning of this year i did for a total of 3 months and got pregnant the last month but had a miscarriage so we took some time off trying (about 5 months) so last month i was on clomid and ovulated but didnt get pregnant..so hopefully this is our month :thumbup:

Haha, adventure is one word you could use :wacko: I would love a little princess, im all out numbered!! I'll probably end up having another boy to add to the mob. Don't think my chap has any girly :spermy: :nope:

Are you hopeing for a little boy then?
Sorry to hear about your loss :(
I really hope this is your month :) xx

Hi lilkittykeoi :)

Im on CD24 & 7DPO. Still 12 days before AF is due :(
Have hundreds of symptoms, but there probably all in my head. The wait is killing me lol & its only my first month TTC. Hats off to all those who have been trying longer!!

How are you feeling??

Hi lilkittykeoi :)

Im on CD24 & 7DPO. Still 12 days before AF is due :(
Have hundreds of symptoms, but there probably all in my head. The wait is killing me lol & its only my first month TTC. Hats off to all those who have been trying longer!!

How are you feeling??

I hope they are true symptoms! Yeah I hate the wait. I'm 6dpo and still 10 days till AF. No symptoms really to speak of had some cramping earlier in the week but nothing now.

im 3dpo..and no symptoms really..just some cramping here and there..nothing that would make me think im pregnant although at 3dpo i wouldnt expect anything different lol..i have been really tired since yesterday though even though im getting like 11 hours of sleep at night..but last month after ovulation i was like that too and idk why! :wacko:

im 3dpo..and no symptoms really..just some cramping here and there..nothing that would make me think im pregnant although at 3dpo i wouldnt expect anything different lol..i have been really tired since yesterday though even though im getting like 11 hours of sleep at night..but last month after ovulation i was like that too and idk why! :wacko:

I hope you get more energy Hlynn. :)

thanks! :) im sure it will return eventually..or maybe not if i get my BFP! lol heres to hoping! :thumbup: ive still been having some cramps here and there..they feel more like AF than anything..i know its WAY to early for that though lol...last night i had a dream i started my period this early and i was crying..weird! :wacko:

LOL, how did you guess hlynn?? :thumbup:

I did OPKs this month, still getting the hang of it. Hope we DTD at the right time :)

How long have you all been trying? xx

lol 3 boys that sounds like an adventure! :haha: i only have 2 girls and every day is unpredictable with just them!

yeah opks arent too hard to understand after you use them for a bit..but i do think sometimes they are hard to tell if they are positive or not since they can be the same color OR darker ya know? i get confused sometimes lol.

this time around is my second cycle ttc..last year/beginning of this year i did for a total of 3 months and got pregnant the last month but had a miscarriage so we took some time off trying (about 5 months) so last month i was on clomid and ovulated but didnt get pregnant..so hopefully this is our month :thumbup:

Haha, adventure is one word you could use :wacko: I would love a little princess, im all out numbered!! I'll probably end up having another boy to add to the mob. Don't think my chap has any girly :spermy: :nope:

Are you hopeing for a little boy then?
Sorry to hear about your loss :(
I really hope this is your month :) xx

lol i dont think mine has any boy :spermy: which i was surprised because his parents have 5 kids and only one turned out to be a girl! :haha:

Yeah we do want a little boy but im not counting on it! lol little girls are wonderful but drama queens to the max! :wacko: lol

i know that when i have another my youngest is gonna be pretty angry! shes a big time mamas girl and i dont think shes ready to share me yet! but im deff ready for another one! i hope this is the month for all of us to get our BFP! :happydance:

thanks! :) im sure it will return eventually..or maybe not if i get my BFP! lol heres to hoping! :thumbup: ive still been having some cramps here and there..they feel more like AF than anything..i know its WAY to early for that though lol...last night i had a dream i started my period this early and i was crying..weird! :wacko:

yeah BFP all around!!:bfp::bfp::bfp::dust::dust::dust:

Strange dream! I hope you get some good sleep :sleep:

Hi everyone, How are you all doing? Anyone had any interesting symptoms yet?

The only thing I've had is cramping non stop since OV, I'm sure I don't usually get this! It is a bit like AF cramps but not as painful. Trying really hard to ignore it and not get my hopes up!

:dust:

Hey girls :)

I had alot of 'symptoms' just after O. But dont have much now, apart from a upset tummy and a very loose BM this morning (TMI!!) I wont even mention the others, as i believe my brain is doing overdrive lol. If im honest i don't feel pregnant. My minds telling me i am but my heart is saying different :(
But its only my first month, so i'd much rather all you lovely ladys who have been trying alot longer get you BFPs this month!! xxx

hey ladies. I have been having the cramping too since ovulation..i dont think i had it this much last month after o'ing..pretty weird. also i got really bloated last night after i ate..and the last couple nights i been waking up like hungry but also feeling sick..thats about all thats going on with me..waiting is torturous..i hate how we have to wait so long to find out..i just wanna know as soon as i ovulation...pregnant or not? lol. i went and had my blood drawn today to make sure i ovulated but with all the pain i had after a positive opk im almost positive i did..boy am i gonna be bummed out if i didnt! trying to stay positive but not TOO positive...ill probably test at 10dpo as long as i did ovulate..so about 4 more days..ugh! lol. im really trying to not get my hopes up..as i did last month only to be let down

Feeling ok here. Had some spotting at 8 DPO so hope it was IB but heard its pretty rare so not sure :shrug:. just waiting till AF is due to test I hate getting BFN so I want to wait as long as I can lol :)

Hey there ladies.. I feel so out of the loop now since I havent been on much since I joined this thread. I work shift work so I am all over the place! lol
I am now 2dpo as I got my + on my OPK on Fri and again on Sat so I think I ovulated Sat. I was having pains on Sat and felt bloated. Since then I have felt mild AF like pains.
AF is not due until the 12th, I am so jealous of all of you who get to test sooner as I am a POAS-a-holic!! hehe

Hey sounds really promising Hlynn and Kitty!!! Fingers crossed this will be a lucky thread :)

hello ladies..sorry i havent been on since monday we decided to take a little family vacation lol so we were gone this week..we just got back an hour ago

the dr called me yesterday though and told me i did ovulate for sure..which is good! :happydance:

but im trying not to get too excited yet..ive still been having cramping which idk how normal that is i dont *think* i have ever noticed it before..not this long anyway and so soon after ovulation..i actually dont even have many cramps during AF just a lot of bloating

The only other thing i have noticed is about like 2 days ago i started breaking out..which is kinda odd i guess i usually dont get that until right before AF..hmm..lol idk though..i just dont feel like this is my month as much as i want it to be..maybe im just trying to not get my hopes up so i wont be so let down..ya know

i havent tested yet..9dpo today! ..i want to tomorrow but almost scared too cause i hate getting BFN...

idk ladies! Hope its your month for all the rest of u though!! :)

Feeling ok here. Had some spotting at 8 DPO so hope it was IB but heard its pretty rare so not sure :shrug:. just waiting till AF is due to test I hate getting BFN so I want to wait as long as I can lol :)

that sounds very promising! Sounds like ur gonna get ur BFP this month! :thumbup::happydance:

hello ladies..sorry i havent been on since monday we decided to take a little family vacation lol so we were gone this week..we just got back an hour ago

the dr called me yesterday though and told me i did ovulate for sure..which is good! :happydance:

but im trying not to get too excited yet..ive still been having cramping which idk how normal that is i dont *think* i have ever noticed it before..not this long anyway and so soon after ovulation..i actually dont even have many cramps during AF just a lot of bloating

The only other thing i have noticed is about like 2 days ago i started breaking out..which is kinda odd i guess i usually dont get that until right before AF..hmm..lol idk though..i just dont feel like this is my month as much as i want it to be..maybe im just trying to not get my hopes up so i wont be so let down..ya know

i havent tested yet..9dpo today! ..i want to tomorrow but almost scared too cause i hate getting BFN...

idk ladies! Hope its your month for all the rest of u though!! :)

I heard cramping can be good as long as AF stays away. So considering. You're only 9dpo I would say good! Hope you get BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->