AF due Nov 10th

Feeling ok here. Had some spotting at 8 DPO so hope it was IB but heard its pretty rare so not sure :shrug:. just waiting till AF is due to test I hate getting BFN so I want to wait as long as I can lol :)

that sounds very promising! Sounds like ur gonna get ur BFP this month! :thumbup::happydance:

I hope so! I tested at 11dpo and got BFN :nope: but its really early so I still have hope. I was trying to be good and not test till Sunday when AF is due but I caved. Don't have any more tests so that will help lol

Hey Ladies,

Hope you all are doing well. I am out for November the :witch: got me today :cry:. My hopes will go on to December. Think I am going to try OPKs this month for the first time.

Hope you all get your :bfp: and lots of baby dust :dust:

Hey Ladies,

Hope you all are doing well. I am out for November the :witch: got me today :cry:. My hopes will go on to December. Think I am going to try OPKs this month for the first time.

Hope you all get your :bfp: and lots of baby dust :dust:

hey so sorry to hear about AF..im sure i will be on here on wednesday saying the same..i tested yesterday morning (10dpo) FMU and it was BFN..so im not testing again just probably wait for AF.. :cry: its really disappointing..i know that we BD on the right days..ik i ovulated..and DH has good sperm im sure because we have 2 daughters and got pregnant in January but miscarried..and every time we got pregnant it was first try..so idk whats going on now!

Hey ladies I'm out too :(
Did a test Saturday and got a :BFN: then :witch: got me yesterday morning a bit earlier than expected. Oh well at least I can have a drink to celebrate my birthday. Good luck Hlynn your not out yet. Looks like we'll be meeting same time next month Kitty, well an August baby would be perfect!!! :thumbup:

Hlynn - keep going your not out till AF shows. Fx'd for you.

Siverwillow - sorry to hear AF got you :-(. I'm on cd3 so looking forward to new month and another try. Ordered opks and preseed so ill give those a shot this month. Good luck to you for an August baby :)

Hlynn - keep going your not out till AF shows. Fx'd for you.

Siverwillow - sorry to hear AF got you :-(. I'm on cd3 so looking forward to new month and another try. Ordered opks and preseed so ill give those a shot this month. Good luck to you for an August baby :)

I just ordered some pre-seed, opks and tests online too! It seems I'm not as regular as I thought so hopefully the opks will help.

Hlynn we've got our fingers crossed for you now!!! :winkwink:

thanks ladies! im not too hopeful though..i just dont feel like i am! maybe we can all be chat buddies this next cycle..although my 2nd DD was born August 13th..lol im hoping if i get pregnant this next time around i wont have them on the same days! lol

im 13dpo today..but last month i didnt get AF until 15dpo and that was only spotting..a couple drops of blood and that was it..real AF wasnt until 16dpo..ugh!

thanks ladies! im not too hopeful though..i just dont feel like i am! maybe we can all be chat buddies this next cycle..although my 2nd DD was born August 13th..lol im hoping if i get pregnant this next time around i wont have them on the same days! lol

im 13dpo today..but last month i didnt get AF until 15dpo and that was only spotting..a couple drops of blood and that was it..real AF wasnt until 16dpo..ugh!

Any news yet Hlynn? Has AF reared her ugly head yet?

yupp..she did :( not full blown..but i had a little brown CM this morning at about 8..nothing since but im sure shes just around on the corner..on to another month ttc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->