AF due on 1st January... does anyone want to wait with me?

That is awesome MrsJellybean! So happy for you :happydance:
Afm- still have not ovulated... I think. I had a temp dip and opk wasn't positive but dark so I'm hoping I will ovulate in the next 2 days

Thanks BabyRogers. I found OPK's confusing. I was banking on finding a strong positive at some point but never did. I started getting light lines from CD 13 - CD 20. The days before CD13 and after CD20 were all stark white. So I took the 'middle days' (CD16 & 27) of that to be my surge and I must have just missed it. My period tracker app said I should have Od on CD16 and I had EWCM on CD 15 & CD 16 so that is when we were BDing. I am still in shock really and hoping it sticks FX. I suppose just listen to your body and it's signs and use the data as info to back those up.

FX for you and lots of sticky dust! It is still early on in the TTC journey :)

I always have a second line. It's never stark white I used my last one today. Have some in the mail.

Yeah the first one I did was stark white and so was the last one but all the others in between had a faint line so I don't know... it must have been building up in my system and I missed the peak but caught it on the decline until it was gone (if that's how it works?).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->