AF due on 1st January... does anyone want to wait with me?

Congratulations Miriam! So exciting!!! See you over in the first trimester forum I'm sure :)

Congratulations Mary and Miriam!! How exciting for you ladies!!

AFM: I too got a light BFP yesterday morning and this morning!! I couldn't believe it! However I am going to keep testing every morning. They were both light lines like Mary's. I wish I could find those clearblue tests in the US!

That's awesome alkigore, hope you get a darker one soon.

Congratulations Miriam! So exciting!!! See you over in the first trimester forum I'm sure :)

thanx Mary i m still in disbelieve. i've checked my tests so many time since morning just to make sure that i am pregnant :)

Congratulations Mary and Miriam!! How exciting for you ladies!!

AFM: I too got a light BFP yesterday morning and this morning!! I couldn't believe it! However I am going to keep testing every morning. They were both light lines like Mary's. I wish I could find those clearblue tests in the US!

thanx akilgore2012 n many congrats to u. hope u ll get darker lone soon how many dpo u r and wht type of test r u using???

WOW! I'm away for 3 nights and 3 BFPs!! CONGRATULATIONS Mary, Miriam and Akilgore!! So exciting ladies!! FX for some darker lines over the next few days! Hope you all have a happy and healthy 9 months! xx

I think I might test on Thursday. Lol getting impatient and I'll be 13 dpo then so hoping for a strong BFP then.

[/QUOTE]

thanx akilgore2012 n many congrats to u. hope u ll get darker lone soon how many dpo u r and wht type of test r u using???[/QUOTE]

I have no idea how many DPO I am, I am purely guessing, maybe 11DPO. My cycles have just been so messed up.

I used one FRER and another grocery store brand.

Congrats everyone on all of you BFP's!! I'm a currently now 8 dpo, ovulated around day 19 of a 33 day cycle. My cycle has been ranging from 28-35 days. I'm on day 28 today but still to early to test...no symptoms! Hoping for a BFP on Sunday if AF doesnt show up!

An update on me... not really sure what I think at the moment but AF was due yesterday and still hasn't visited! At around lunch time I noticed some spotting (TMI) which was brown and scant and barely there, I assumed that AF was on her way but it stopped after a couple of hours and was only enough to notice when I wiped! I guess it's 50:50 a good sign vs AF just playing tricks... I guess I'll know in the next couple of days!

Ears are still really sore and I'm still deaf on one side but I feel like it's starting to subside now! Back at work today and that's painful enough!

Good luck to anyone who is testing today! FX we'll see some more BFPs!

Wow!! This appears to be a good luck thread. Congrats to everyone that has had their bfp and I hope everyone else still waiting gets the bfp you're hoping for. :kiss::kiss:

An update on me... not really sure what I think at the moment but AF was due yesterday and still hasn't visited! At around lunch time I noticed some spotting (TMI) which was brown and scant and barely there, I assumed that AF was on her way but it stopped after a couple of hours and was only enough to notice when I wiped! I guess it's 50:50 a good sign vs AF just playing tricks... I guess I'll know in the next couple of days!

Ears are still really sore and I'm still deaf on one side but I feel like it's starting to subside now! Back at work today and that's painful enough!

Ohhh I hope the spotting has subsided! Did you test?

:hugs: hope AF will stay away from u when r u planing to test????

Another hour or so of very minor spotting this afternoon but still no AF! I think that I'll try and wait until the weekend before I test again that would put us at my longest cycle length so it should be long enough to know for sure! I have a 31 day average cycle that would have put me due on the 1st... but I've had a 34/35 day cycle a couple of times. I don't have any other symptoms so I don't think that I am pregnant but we'll see!

Fx'ed startingtotry. Afm- I am getting weird cramps and some mild nausea and sore bbs. Testing tomorrow!

congratulations to all of you who have got your :bfp: and good luck to all the rest of us still waiting...i tested and got bfn but no af yet so still hopeful, though getting lots of symptoms simliar to af but just no af ?? few days late now

Good luck babyrogers!! I'm still stalking this thread! I'm keeping my FXd for all of you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->