AF due on 1st January... does anyone want to wait with me?

Still no af...having pms type symptoms but with my cycle guess I will test on sun

Bfn! Not even line eyes could see one on this test :( oh well, not over until the fat lady sings right? I am 13dpo. Af is due tomorrow but will likely be late give. That this is my first cycle off BCPs

Sorry AF got you MrsB! Chin up babyrogers... will be crossing everything that it's just too early for you! Good luck to ttcyesterday and anyone else still waiting!

AFM GAH! I don't understand my body! Another hour or so of very minor spotting but no AF. On the plus side I finally have antibiotics for my ears so hopefully they'll be on the mend soon!

Awe hope your body makes up its mind. Not nice to play games. As for me. I got a dark opk (not quite positive but close) so I think that maybe my hpt was defective because I had left it sitting open in my medicine cabinet for a week (don't ask why I opened it). I am going to test again on the 7th if Af doesn't show (due tomorrow)

Keep thinking AF is going to show up...but NOT YET!! Trying not to be hopeful as my last cycle was 33 days..meaning I should start Sunday...how is everyone else?

Ok so I took another opk today (this experiment is fun even if I don't end up being preggos) and it was almost positive. Top is my darkest opk from before I ovulated, used as a guide to see the darkest they got. The second one is yesterday 13dpo- Cd30/30, bottom is today. Also no :witch:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 13
Baby rogers that happened to me then I got my bfp, fingers crossed for u x

Welp the ugly witch appeared this morning...another 33 day cycle. This would now be 36, 28, 33, 33 looks like 33 it is for me! Ready to get these next few days out of the way so we can begin trying. Any pointers from any of you with BFP's? Should I buy opk's? This will be month 7 of being off BCP.

Seriously, we just had sex every day. Sometimes twice a day. Just keep doing it! :)

we tried for 7 months. I have an app on my phone called my days where I track any time of the month symptons, period and temps. We started taking his and her pregnecare conception (amazon) and we used OPK sticks also from amazon. First month trying with Pregnecare and we fell. I also made a word document ( I know!) where I tracked the symptons on which day of my mesntural cycle and how long my luetel phase was, I knew pretty early on something was different this month as my luetel phase is always the same and this month it wasn't. Hope this helps.

Who is left to test for January? I will be testing around the 23rd !!

we tried for 7 months. I have an app on my phone called my days where I track any time of the month symptons, period and temps. We started taking his and her pregnecare conception (amazon) and we used OPK sticks also from amazon. First month trying with Pregnecare and we fell. I also made a word document ( I know!) where I tracked the symptons on which day of my mesntural cycle and how long my luetel phase was, I knew pretty early on something was different this month as my luetel phase is always the same and this month it wasn't. Hope this helps.

Okay taking your advice just purchased both on amazon!!!! hoping we see results if not in Feb than March!!!

Positive: still no af
Negative: bfn :( at 17dpo
Interesting: OPKs got dark CD30 and darker CD31 and started getting lighter the two days after. Could I have had another Lh surge? Maybe not ovulated the first time?

Hey ladies, how is everyone? I am totally confused by what my body is doing! AF was due on the 1st on a 31 day cycle, and she's still absent but I got a BFN on Sunday! I don"t "feel" different so I'm assuming that I'm out and the BFN is accurate but where on earth is AF! I had very light spotting for an hour or so 3 days last week and then again last night, but so light it probably would have been missed if I hadn't been running to the loo every half an hour with period paranoia! I don't know what to think really, should I just start using OPKs (not tried them before) in the hope that I haven't ovulated yet (what a horrible thing to hope for!) Or do I just wait until AF finally pays a visit??

Good luck to everyone who is waiting to test! How are people getting on this cycle!

I also use the my days phone app and I find it really useful for tracking things (not that my body is cooperating at the moment!!) And really handy to have a way of looking back and knowing if we BDd at the right times!

I understand startingtotry! Af was due on the 4th and I got a negative test Today/ yesterday (Monday). She still isn't here so I feel like I'm in limbo. I did get a positive opk on cd16 so I assumedI had ovulated on schedule on the 21st but I started taking them the day before af was due and they were dark so I kept taking them they got really dark at cd31/30 but not positive (Fmu not afternoon like I would if I had treated it like an opk instead of an hpt) so I waited and took another one the following day and it was lighter as well as the day after that so I'm wondering if I had a surge on Cd 16 and didn't actually ovulate then surged again on the 4th and just didnt catch it and ovulated on the 5th? No idea what's going on :shrug: sorry for long post

I will be testing January later on this month. My AF for December started very late. I think it was stress. I'm hoping for a successful test this month!! Good luck y'all!!

So I hadn't been getting updates on this thread and couldn't find it but with some searching on my account I found out how to look up all threads I had posted in (probably couldn't even do it again now hahaha). I ended up starting Blackmore's Conceive Well Gold conception vitamins and charting bbt's and using OPK's this cycle and using Fertility Friend to keep all the data. I thought it would make me even more crazy over TTC but it actually calmed me down. Instead of symptom spotting I was curious to see OPK results and temps each morning. OPK's had faint lines but no definite positives and so they didn't work for me (I roughly worked out the middle of the first light line and the last light line and it matched with my EWCM and my usual cycle length so I assume I missed the surge). Temps were all over the place and FF guessed O using temps which I thought was completely wrong and turns out it was as we didn't BD around then at all... I waited the whole 2WW and tested this morning using FRER with FMU and got a definite :bfp: I couldn't beleive it. Now I am thinking "What next?" haha DH is away for long weekend and will be home later this afternoon so I am waiting for him. We aren't going to tell anyone until 2nd Trimester so I am not sure how long I can keep this quiet :rofl: I am still getting light AF type cramps I was worried about and I had a temp drop yesterday so I am still a little on edge about it all! How is everyone else going??

Sticky :dust: to you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"