Af due on 5th Nov, need a ttc buddy

Giftmum

pregnant and mum 2 Gift
Reaction score
I will be due on 5th Nov need a buddy.cd 12 and i started noticing signs of ov as i decided not to use opk this cycle. Anyone wants to be my buddy ?

hey
i'll be your buddy:shy:. i'm 7 dpo and af is expected around 2 nov (probably later knowing my body).

Hey both,
I'm 4dpo and AF would be due 3rd or 4th November - 4th going by last month, but I Ov'd a day earlier this time.... but as AF will NOT be coming [-o< I guess it doesn't really matter!!!! :winkwink:
This is my 3rd month trying (& 4th month off bcp) for #1 what about you?

Ladies welcome, i am 5 dpo we are close so lets keep ourselves updated as we are in 2ww. As for me i had a slight cramps in the morning i really dont want to face that witch this time.
I wish we bring ourselves Goodluck this time.
@starnicole how long have you been ttc.

my husband and i have been trying for close to 12 months. i have pcos so i have super irregular cycles. i got pregnant in february but miscarried in march and since then nothing. don't think i've been ovulating. i started clomid this month, super excited but a little scared as well (what if it doesn't work).
my boobs are really sore and considering af isn't due for at least another wk i'm hoping against all hopes that it means i'm preggers.

do you guys do the paranoid, every sign means i'm pregnant thing??

Hi starnicole,
Sorry for your loss i pray that Clomid work for you, but did you ov this cycle with Clomid.
I woke up with pre-menses symptoms this morning, is too early for that now,let the witch be far from us and BFP should surround us this cycle.

hi giftmum and other ladies :), i would like to be your buddy to, im expecting af on 5th nov (or not), im 3dpo today and all day yesterday had cramping but not painful and today ive had dull back ache on and off, other that that im not having any other symptoms, what about yourselves? i hope you all get your bfp's
when do u all plan on testing? xx

my husband and i have been trying for close to 12 months. i have pcos so i have super irregular cycles. i got pregnant in february but miscarried in march and since then nothing. don't think i've been ovulating. i started clomid this month, super excited but a little scared as well (what if it doesn't work).
my boobs are really sore and considering af isn't due for at least another wk i'm hoping against all hopes that it means i'm preggers.

do you guys do the paranoid, every sign means i'm pregnant thing??

So sorry for your loss hun :hugs:

Yep, I get totally obsessive with symptom spotting, lol, although I'm trying hard not to this month, because last month I had virtually every symptom under the sun, and of course got a bfn :haha: so I'm trying not to take any notice this time!!!!

Hey bubble! how long have you been ttc?
I don't think I'm going to hold out very long before testing this time, lol... I bought some ics when I ordered more opks the other week, so knowing I've got a whole pile of cheapies right there, I know I'll not be able to stop myself testing!!! :haha:

You are welcome bubble,
I'm not goin to start testing early as i did previous cycles rather i will test after 5th nov if af did not show.
@caroline i agree wit u i had all the symptoms last cycle and 5 days late still AF showed.
BFP for us!

hiya and thanks for the welcome, this is our first cycle of ttc #3, so im not holding out too much hope but it only takes that one time at the right time!!
when i was ttc #2 i always said i wouldnt test early and i always did, i would like to wait to see if af misses me first but i dont think i can wait that long ha ha :) x

i'm not certain i ovulated this month. i've been taking my temps and according to fertility friend i ovulated around the 17th oct (hoping they are right). my temps dropped and then rose and have been rising fairly steadily since then (a couple mild drops), today tho my temp dropped .4 of a degree, am hoping that it's an implantation dip and not a not preggers dip.

my boobs have been really tender the last 5-6 days, but am thinking it's too early for them to be sore both from pregnancy and af. who knows. i'm tempted to test today (a wk before i'm due). i know it's way too early, but i just want to know. will prob wait till the weekend and then i'll sucumb to the temptation.

Hi ladies,
How is everyone doing,

@starnicole you would have used opk to know if the Clomid made u ov. Any way wit the temp rise i guess you ov.
Dont be tempted to test now just wait till weekend.
I will keep my fingers crossed for cos this is ur month.

i didn't use an opk. i haven't had much luck with them in the past. they seem to always say i'm ovulating. i hate the whole same colour of line or darker, spend so much time comparing, trying to work it out. if this month doesn't work though, think i'll try and use them again.

hiya, im not sure how the temps work its something ive never done, so i can only keep everything crossed for you, and try to save testing until the weekend no matter how tempting (easier said than done i know),
how are you giftmum? x

Hi ladies,
I just decided wit my DH to check my progest. Level and hsg , semen analysis for DH if i dont get BFP this time.
I have done pelvic scan , and ov tracking which were ok.
Has anyone done those tests and what do u think about them.

BFP for us this cycle!

i'm not certain i ovulated this month. i've been taking my temps and according to fertility friend i ovulated around the 17th oct (hoping they are right). my temps dropped and then rose and have been rising fairly steadily since then (a couple mild drops), today tho my temp dropped .4 of a degree, am hoping that it's an implantation dip and not a not preggers dip.

my boobs have been really tender the last 5-6 days, but am thinking it's too early for them to be sore both from pregnancy and af. who knows. i'm tempted to test today (a wk before i'm due). i know it's way too early, but i just want to know. will prob wait till the weekend and then i'll sucumb to the temptation.

I'd say you prob did Ov if FF recognised the temp shift... Did you not have any other sign of Ov - cm, cramps, etc?

I'm with you on the testing soon, lol... pretty sure I'll give in pretty soon now!!! lol... Knew it would be a bad idea the buy those ics, haha

Giftmum sounds like a good idea to get the tests done - you've nothing to lose hey! Good luck :hugs:

Well, 6DPO today... getting impatient now :haha:

so when is everyone going to test? i am thinking of saturday, sunday if i can hold out.

does anyone else find the 2ww emotional??

anyone got symptoms?

Giftmum i underwent a barrage of tests before they prescribed my clomid. had those levels tested, but cause i've got pcos they were elevated a bit, but still in the average range (just). haven't had dh's sperm analysed though.

so when is everyone going to test? i am thinking of saturday, sunday if i can hold out.

does anyone else find the 2ww emotional??

anyone got symptoms?

Giftmum i underwent a barrage of tests before they prescribed my clomid. had those levels tested, but cause i've got pcos they were elevated a bit, but still in the average range (just). haven't had dh's sperm analysed though.

im trying to hold out as long as i can before testing but im tempted already at 5 dpo, so if i can hold out till the weekend, i'd be happy,
i dont find the 2ww emotional, just very long, 2 weeks usually flys by!!
as for symptoms at 2 and 3 dpo i had cramping and dull back ache but nothing since,
i hope its our month ladies :dust:

haha, well, I gave in and tested this morning at 7DPO, lol :haha: Guess what, BFN, surprise surprise!!!! :dohh: That's the problem with those ics, they don't seem like real tests iykwim!!!! No different from the opks... But hey - I'll probably test again Friday!!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->