AF got me.. ON TO FEB! need buddies!

mcwhmm

Reaction score
Got AF early yesterday after both me and my hubby were convinced I was pregnant this month:cry:

Now, back to starting all over! Anybody else in the same boat??

I will probably be testing around Feb 10th or 11th, which seems like so far away!:(

Last cycle I didn't use anything to track O at all, I'm not sure if i want to this time or not? It seems to just stress me out more. Last month we DTD pretty much everyday lol.. We decided not to do that this month:haha:

On to February Ladies!:hugs:

I'll join you x they say doing it every day can lead to immature swimmers - we're trying every other day I think instead. :witch: got me today but I've only just had the implant out so it's good that it's leaving my system. Fingers crossed my cycles sorts itself out quickly! So sorry you're out though :hugs: our DDs are similar ages, my girlie is 2yrs 1 month x

We weren't trying last month, but not preventing either.. Then we were bummed when af got me yesterday and decided we can't dtd everyday. Lol.. Oops. We are going to try for every other day at most this time :p awh yay! I had my implant out in August but I got on the pill after to try to regulate my period because I was getting it like every two weeks!! Good luck! Keep me updated!

Got AF early yesterday after both me and my hubby were convinced I was pregnant this month:cry:

Now, back to starting all over! Anybody else in the same boat??

I will probably be testing around Feb 10th or 11th, which seems like so far away!:(

Last cycle I didn't use anything to track O at all, I'm not sure if i want to this time or not? It seems to just stress me out more. Last month we DTD pretty much everyday lol.. We decided not to do that this month:haha:

On to February Ladies!:hugs:

Hi :)

I'll be testing. February 9th. That should be 14 dpo for me. I do track O, but that's because I'm inseminating so I need to know exactly when O will come.

I had a MC last week after a New years BFP so id love to get another BFP by Valentines day.. Hope that's possible.

Hey may I join? :hi:
I am CD 5 today and I am going to wait to test until the 17th which is my partners birthday :flower: x

AF came by yesterday for me too. bought my first opk today. I've been tracking my cycle so I need to figure out when to start using it, I got a 10 pack to start with. so yep, on to February!

Good luck everyone!

I may try to wait and test on valentines day;) that would be an awesome present.. But who am I kidding.. I'm a poas addict lol I know I won't wait that long.

I have used opks before but never done any other charting. What do you ladies think is the easiest way to ensure that ovulation actually happened and not just an LH surge?

I may try to wait and test on valentines day;) that would be an awesome present.. But who am I kidding.. I'm a poas addict lol I know I won't wait that long.

I have used opks before but never done any other charting. What do you ladies think is the easiest way to ensure that ovulation actually happened and not just an LH surge?

Temping. Fertility friend is a free app you can download. A basal base thermometer is only $10 max and it's very easy. I set an alarm just for resting so I wake up at the same time everyday (even when I don't have to work and can go back to sleep after temping) to temp, takes about a minute then I go on with my day.
Luckily, I get ovulation pain starting anywhere from a week before I'm ovulating so that's good to go by too if you can feel it.
Tracking cervical position helps too. Though most times I can't reach mine haha

I have tried temping before, but I got lazy doing it and really didn't understand what I was doing :haha:

I have tried temping before, but I got lazy doing it and really didn't understand what I was doing :haha:

It does take dedication, but it is really easy. My body now naturally wakes up around 5:40-5:45 (I have temping alarm set to 5:45 as that's the earliest I need to get up during the week so I have to take it at that time as it needs to be the same time every day). Downloading an app makes it really really simple. I use fertility friend and all you have to do is take your temp and plug it into the app and it charts it for you.

Can I join too...Af got me, so am into Feb. Should be testing arnd Valentine.FX for a sweet valentine surprise!

AF got me today, so we will be going for it in Feb now as well. Testing around 19th Feb. Just cycle 2 for us so not taking too scientific an approach to it yet - just using a calendar to work out my fertile week and DTD every other day (too tired to DTD the every day!).

Good luck everyone!

Ugh.... :witch: got me too today. I was quite positive this month we had done it.
I tried smep and opk's for the first time. On to cycle 5!
:dust: to everyone xxx

unfortunately I miss the valentines day testing by about 5 days... :| that would be awesome to be able to tell your husbands on valentines though. good luck!

Hey :hi: af got me too :cry: I was also convinced we had conceived this month :dohh:
I'm also TTC baby number #2 x

af came today at only 7 dpo

i have raised prolactin level:( may be thats why my LP is only 7 days.i was so happy as this month timing was perfect but feeling so down now.
my next follow up opp with consultant is in april...too far ..my hubby said find a private one.will do on monday just feeling so low

i have two daughters and would love to have a son ..ttc from 14 months arghh

Anyone want to follow us on ttc lucky Conkers thread in ttc groups? It's a bunch of us who started ttc'ing last autumn xxx

How is the February testing going??
I'm 6dpo today and bded pretty well, no symptoms yet though :dohh: xxx

Hi ladies :hi:
Me and my partner are TTC #2 for 7 months, 6 of which I breastfed for but total breastfeeding time was 19 months. My parst 2 cycles have become regular so fingers crossed I can pin point ovulation. We BD'd loads last month too :nope: . CD 4 tomorrow. What a drag x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->