AF Needs to show up already! *Rant*

Amsi

TTC #4
Reaction score
***Start Rant***
I can't believe I'm actually saying this, but AF really needs to show up at this point!!

I'm on CD 42!! I average 33 day cycles. Longest it has ever been unless I was pregnant was 36 days and that is rare.
Tests have all been negative (except for a questionable blue one a week ago) and yesterdays blood work was negative.
The nurse that called me back yesterday just said "It's coming" meaning to expect AF any day now..but this is getting ridiculous!!

Stopped temping for about a week but started again yesterday just to see.. and my temps are still up. If I'm not pregnant and apparently according to my bloodwork there is no chance this cycle, just show up already and put me outta my misery so I can try again next cycle!
***End Rant***

That sounds really frustrating! I hope AF shows up soon so you can try again!

Sounds frustrating. Hope AF shows up soon for you.

I've been there many times! The only thing worse than a BFN is waiting for your period. I just want it so I can start a new cycle!

Omg this sounds just like me, I'm two and a half weeks late now, had a very very ain't positive a week ago now just negatives x

I am also in the same boat and extremely frustrated. Normally have a 30-32 day cycle and now I am 5 days late. Took two tests, both BFN. Just ordered OPKs so I want to test them and I can't because the witch won't rear her ugly head! I am getting very impatient and ready for the next cycle.

Normally my cycle is 33 days...Day 45 now!
Actually saw the DR today, bloodwork showed I did indeed ovulate just very late..probably around day 33 .. so I think I still have another 2 or 3 days to go

Normally my cycle is 33 days...Day 45 now!
Actually saw the DR today, bloodwork showed I did indeed ovulate just very late..probably around day 33 .. so I think I still have another 2 or 3 days to go

Well at least you have answers so that's good. Unfortunately I just started another job and my insurance doesn't kick in until 6/1. :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->