• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF on 20th - Anyone else?

Sticky - I think a plant in the garden is a nice idea :flower:
Im glad to hear that you're ok and looking forward.

We can all do this together!!

Im a little pissed that im not around for 3 of my fertile days this cycle but i'll still try :)

Think that i'm not going to bother with OPks this month either, i'll just get annoyed if I peak when im in Portugal and there's nothing I can do about it as he's staying behind!

Hope you ladies are all good x

Sticky, I'm glad you are doing better and I'm so glad to hear that it was just a clot that they stole from your body. I feel like I went through the same thing as you last year. Although my doctor wasn't as cold-hearted about it. I passed which I know was the placenta and sac in the toilet. And my husband and son weren't home because they went to my MIL's birthday dinner at her daughter's. I'm so glad I didn't go!! So I called my mom to come out and look at it with me. And seriously after that came out of me, I instantly felt like myself again! I was ready to TTC right away but my husband wasn't.
I think that's a very nice idea to plant a plant. I had never thought about that or I would have considered it myself.
I wish you the best Sticky and am glad in a way for you to continue this journey with the rest of us!

London, I have no opk's left so I'm just trusting my body totally this cycle as well. Whether it happens to be early again or not. My cm is starting to change already so I'm wondering if I will O early again . Oh well, good luck London and Rose!!!!

You ovulated really early last month didnt you?

I just want AF to bugger off so we can start DTD again :)

I have some cheapie OPKs somewhere at home but we are basically living out of boxes until the renovations are done I dont think i'll be able to find them anyway! I'm just going to roll with it this month again!

Rose - are you ok?

Yes I did London.
Maybe that will be the case for you also this month that way you can get in all the Bding you want! Haha
How long do you have to live out of boxes? I think I would be going crazy!

Rose, you have been quiet. I hope you are doing great!

Far too long Pne!!
Its very frustrating.
Finally the plasterer is coming on Monday and thats the last of the messy bits which means no more dust so we can unpack a little. I just didnt want to unpack everything and it get covered in dust.
I cant wait for it all to be done!

Oh so you moved into your new place and had to wait for renovations to be done to start unpacking?
If that is the case, your life has been in total shambles!

Ladies!!!! How is everyone doing? It has been extremely quiet lately.

Hi!! Your kind words mean the world :] I stopped bleeding on Tuesday and we dtd last night - even though I am not fertile for another 5/6 days haha! I hope my cycle hasn't been thrown off by all this... I will know when I do ovulate I just hope it's not delayed. How are you all? Xx

Hey ladies,
Yes very quiet...
I've just got nothing to report really!
AF has gone woo hoo! So guess it's back to DTD and the dreaded two week wait!

Yay! Good for you Sticky, I'm glad you feel great about getting right to it! Hopefully your body regulates quickly!

London, how many days of fertile time will you be home for? Will you get that extra day?

I think I already ovulated, early again or its happening now or soon. I didn't use opk's so I was just going by my cm and ovulation pains. So I'll be heading into the 2/3 week wait!

That's early Pne! Best get busy then! ;)

Well.... The Ovia app gives me a 6-day fertile window. Judging on when I have used OPKs in the past I normally get a positive on day 5 of that window.
Typically I fly out early morning of day 6 and I'm away for the next 3 days.

So basically we'll DTD before I go but I doubt the timing will be right.... If only I ovulated early this month!

Yes, today is CD10. So if I did O, I can expect AF to come early again! I initiated this morning because I'm a slacker and should of last night but I was too damn tired! Haha. My left breast is already starting to hurt so I feel like that's not a good sign since it happens every month. Only time will tell!

Yes, early ovulation for you would be nice but at least you get a good few days of your fertile period and at least you're not leaving on day 2!

I've been researching low progesterone symptoms, and I have a couple. I am not self diagnosing by any means. But I read some ways to get progesterone levels up. Grapefruit is one because of the vitamin c and I have been drinking the juice every morning. So I am just trying to regulate my body naturally and see if it makes a difference!

Morning! :flower:

CD8 for me today.
I spoke to the husband this morning and suggested we didnt really try this month with me going to Portugal and doing house renovations etc (we are ridiculously tired at the moment!) but he's insisting he still wants to give it a go even though chances are low we will conceive this month due to timing. I guess its nice that he still wants to try rather than miss a month!

Sticky / Rose - are you both ok? Cant be long now till your holiday Rose!

Good for you London! I bet that made your day hearing him say that. Are you not using opks this cycle also? And do you get any signs that you're ovulating?

Yes, Rose, how are you? Hope to heard from you soon !
Sticky, how are things going? Do you know if you ovulated yet?

I wasnt going to use them....
But! Ive got some cheapies in one of the boxes packed away somewhere, I might fish them out and try them closer to my fertile days. That way i'll know before I go to Portugal. To be honest, I feel like it wont happen this month, atleast this way i'll know if i'm in with a chance or not I guess.
I normally feel the odd jabbing pain, but nothing that really indicates when i'm O'ing.
I dont fancy spending a huge amount on getting digis this month, moving houses has cost us a fortune!!
Maybe next month i'll invest in them again when I have more chance of catching this god damn elusive egg! ;)

Hiya!

I hope Rose is ok, bit worried to check back and see nothing from her...

I'm confused because I shouldn't ovulate for about a week, but we DTD anyway on Tuesday which was our anniversary, then yesterday I had EWCM which I assumed was *ahem* leftovers from sex lol TMI! But when I checked my cervix it was soft and open?? I have not had my characteristic 2 days of aching back yet - but maybe I'm close to ovulating so technically fertile? We DTD last night as well after a lovely dinner out for our anniversary (we were waaaaay too tired on Tuesday haha).

Has anyone had an OPK positive yet? I hope we are all vaguely on track with each other now, I am on CD14 according to Ovia... But the "long cycle" ie the pregnancy has thrown off all the averages! I usually ovulate CD19-21 so it's very odd for me to have symptoms already! Xx

Also, I took a pregnancy test on Tuesday as I was told to keep track to make sure they go negative and it was still very faintly positive. Is it possible to ovulate with HCG still in your system? I worry it will take longer...

London, I probably wouldn't be able to not use them if they were in the house either. I have no tests in the house of any kind and I plan on not buying any until I need to! Let's just see if I can stick to that plan!! Haha

Sticky, that's odd. It sounds like you are fertile but I didn't think you could O with hcg in your body. So I'm not sure on that! Are you temping or using opks?

And I'm pretty sure I already ovulated. Will try to dtd every other day now until CD17 since I am on the odd days. My left breast is sore, like always right during or after ovulation so that's how I know. It's not as tender so maybe that's a good sign!... or not! Haha

Happy Anniversary Sticky!
I'm not sure about ovulating with HCG in your system, sounds a bit odd to me also...

CD9 for me so i'll hunt out the OPKs tonight and start using them tomorrow. I've never really used the cheapies but im sure they are just as reliable as the digis - well i hope!

We have the British Referendum on leaving the EU today, all anyone seems to be talking about. oh and the storms last night, they were mental.
Guess we'll know by this time tomorrow if we are still part of the European union!

In regards to Rose, Its so strange not to see her on here. I guess she just needed some time out. Plus she was going to see her family.
I hope she's ok!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->