AF on 20th - Anyone else?

Oh thank you that is a brilliant site. I think time is dragging so much now, with all the symptoms I think I might be going mad! I can't handle the wait, I only have one test left which is a standard 25miu test. I will actually wait until Weds to test. Weds I will still only be 12dpo so below that average of 13.6. I think what has created the disappointment is the FRERs saying "from 6 days earlier" so for me only 3 days earlier seems like I must be out. But I guess not out til AF comes. Thanks for the support, how are you? Any signs of AF? Have you tested? Xx

Oh just saw your previous post! Sore nipples here too. And a migraine today :[ xx

I think thats why i wouldnt use the FRER as 6 days seems like a really long time, can set you up for disappointment days on end!

Sore nipples have now gone, they were really sore this morning.

I think if im due for AF i should have cramps later today, maybe some slight spotting tomorrow.

I am telling myself im out, I guess to avoid disappointment but we shall see... i feel like the next two days will go forever!!

I think thats why i wouldnt use the FRER as 6 days seems like a really long time, can set you up for disappointment days on end!

Sore nipples have now gone, they were really sore this morning.

I think if im due for AF i should have cramps later today, maybe some slight spotting tomorrow.

I am telling myself im out, I guess to avoid disappointment but we shall see... i feel like the next two days will go forever!!

Hey, I'm doing the same thing despite some interesting stuff going on over here. Assuming I am on my period, I went off the progesterone last night. But, I've only had red when I wiped twice, otherwise it's all brown or brownish-appearing CM. No clots yet at all. I took my temp this morning and it's 98.5 so that's still way above what it would be with AF. Last night, my boobs and my nipples were more sore than they have been before. I figure I will give it one more day before I declare one thing or another. When I spot, AF usually appears within a day and a half. It's slow coming, but that's generally what happens. So, we shall see....

Oh thank you that is a brilliant site. I think time is dragging so much now, with all the symptoms I think I might be going mad! I can't handle the wait, I only have one test left which is a standard 25miu test. I will actually wait until Weds to test. Weds I will still only be 12dpo so below that average of 13.6. I think what has created the disappointment is the FRERs saying "from 6 days earlier" so for me only 3 days earlier seems like I must be out. But I guess not out til AF comes. Thanks for the support, how are you? Any signs of AF? Have you tested? Xx

I don't know, I have heard 8 DPO is the earliest time you can test and get a positive, but it's more likely. 10 DPO is more common, but still pretty early. But you are looking at someone who didn't get a BFP with the baby I lost until 17 or 18DPO, so all women are different. I guess you need to know what your normal is. Though I'm a relative newbie to POAS so I'm not sure what mine is either lol.

It's not over until the ugly lady sings.

Sounds like people are having some positive signs.
I'm still not sure what to think, I've had basically nothing besides a few odd cramps. This morning I have very sore nipples which I don't think I have had previously but then maybe it's a sign of AF I've never noticed! I don't want to get hung up on thinking AF signs are signs of a BFP.... Almost contemplated buying a test but don't want to be disappointed so I shall patiently wait another two loooooooong days! X

If it helps you, on another board I'm on, a girl just got a positive test and has had zero symptoms. It happens! Look, I always assumed the telltale sign would be throwing up or nausea in the morning. But with my daughter, I never threw up once and had nausea only a few times.

Oh...and my boobs were never particularly sore. They felt sensitive but not sore. That was always something that worried me during the early stages of my pregnancy. I remember at 7 weeks googling "I don't feel pregnant" but I very much was.

Though I also spotted constantly with her, once even seeing blood when I peed. I was terrified. I would have taken the morning sickness lol

AF is due after 3 days, but this time I can't feel anything!! I don't have any symptoms so I feel I am out this month :(

Ohhh good luck Kiwi and Rose! Yep I almost wish AF would show up so I can get on with a new cycle! I always feel better the first 2 weeks of a cycle because there's no pressure! Keep updating ladies xx

Ohhh good luck Kiwi and Rose! Yep I almost wish AF would show up so I can get on with a new cycle! I always feel better the first 2 weeks of a cycle because there's no pressure! Keep updating ladies xx

For me, it's the second week that's awesome because the first week I'm always depressed it's there even if I haven't been actively TTC.

Thank you, stickylizard! I am already counting myself out in my head, but that doesn't mean there isn't that stupid voice in my head saying "But...but...maybe..."

Well I feel like I'm out as well. TMI, but I had real stinky gas last night, which usually comes before AF. and I feel the same as every other month. Cervix is where it usually is before she arrives. I'm either 11 or 12dpo and test with smu and didn't see any line that looked real. I guess I'll wait for her to show and if she doesnt, then test again. Good luck to you ladies!!

Well I feel like I'm out as well. TMI, but I had real stinky gas last night, which usually comes before AF. and I feel the same as every other month. Cervix is where it usually is before she arrives. I'm either 11 or 12dpo and test with smu and didn't see any line that looked real. I guess I'll wait for her to show and if she doesnt, then test again. Good luck to you ladies!!

Aww honey, with all this talk of CM by all of us, TMI is pretty much nonexistent at this point. FX for you!

I definitely think im out... Pretty sure I have AF Cramps. Which is around the normal time for me.
Ah well, I should know in the next few hours / tomorrow.
If im out, positive thinking for next month and i'll have fun trying ;)
Good luck ladies... I hope that someone gets their BFP! x

I definitely think im out... Pretty sure I have AF Cramps. Which is around the normal time for me.
Ah well, I should know in the next few hours / tomorrow.
If im out, positive thinking for next month and i'll have fun trying ;)
Good luck ladies... I hope that someone gets their BFP! x

Thinking of you! I'm still hopeful for you!! ❤️

Apparently someone's secret desire is to drive me crazy because I still have that blood when I blow my nose. Why can't this be simple!

I know a girl who missed a period, took a test and went to the doctor. Turned out she was 18 weeks pregnant. Why can't that happen to us lol

18 weeks, Wow! if only!!
You're having right issues with the bleeding nose, I hope its a good sign for you luv x

18 weeks, Wow! if only!!
You're having right issues with the bleeding nose, I hope its a good sign for you luv x

Right! I should be so lucky! Though something similar happened to my sister - she was on the Depo Provera shot and is a bit of a bigger girl so when she found out she was 5 months pregnant it was a huge surprise!

I know! But at the same time, every time I have spotting, I feel AF is imminent...it sucks. I feel as though my IB with my daughter was a little like this. It was heavy enough to make me believe it was a real period, but light enough and short enough to make me really confused. I do remember wearing pads though. I never had to with my non-viable pregnancy...I just spotted here and there, but very very little.

Who knows, my memory of my early pregnancy with my daughter is limited when it comes to the moments before I realized I was pregnant.

I also feel like AF is imminent... I've got slight cramps this afternoon that will no doubt increase in pain later tonight.

I imagine when you've been pregnant before you try so hard to remember what it was like the first time! Guess at the time you dont think to write these things down!

Im only TTC #1 so I have nothing to compare to except notes that people write on here, which are actually super helpful and I enjoy reading about everyone elses experiences.

If this 100% isnt my month then hopefully next month i'll be more lucky! x

I also feel like AF is imminent... I've got slight cramps this afternoon that will no doubt increase in pain later tonight.

I imagine when you've been pregnant before you try so hard to remember what it was like the first time! Guess at the time you dont think to write these things down!

Im only TTC #1 so I have nothing to compare to except notes that people write on here, which are actually super helpful and I enjoy reading about everyone elses experiences.

If this 100% isnt my month then hopefully next month i'll be more lucky! x

Honestly, it's a positive and a negative because some things you remember so well that sometimes you want them to be symptoms so badly that they become symptoms. No, definitely didn't write anything down! I remember the stuff that stuck out to me. The spotting, the IB, the breasts that were sensitive, but not sore, the lack of morning sickness...other things that other people went through, I did not. My cravings, for example were short lived. One week I craved cucumbers, the next week, apples, then cheeseburgers, then nuts. The problem was after a week if I had those foods, I didn't want them anymore. I now hate raisins thanks to pregnancy - the thought of them makes me feel sick to this day.

I have been there! Everyone tells me and it's true, your not out till you are out. My spotting has stopped but I am still expecting it to come back full force AF. My optimism is scant. It's safer for me this way lol.

Eeek i hate raisins too, feel sick thinking about them, can't believe they are related to wine as I bloody love wine ha!

I'm still counting myself out... But have had a bit of colour when I've wiped this afternoon/tonight. It's stopped now. I feel like I might get AF tomorrow. I'll await the cramps ha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->