AF on 20th - Anyone else?

My AF was due yesterday, but my test this morning was super unclear. :(
Was perhaps a faint positive, but if so, it was SUPER faint. Tested with FMU.
Having fullness in my pelvic area, too...not quite cramps though. And odd CM, thick yet brownish (no blood). (TMI- it looked like boogers...gross!).
Trying to decide if I should test again in morning or wait until the morning of 22nd.

Thanks London Kiwi!

And Pne- honestly I don't have many symptoms!! I've had on and off ovary twinges, increased appetite (especially for chocolate!), and some nausea really early on in my TWW!?

This is my first cycle after my mc so I know it can be out of whack, but I'm pretty sure I ovulated on the 7th. The hard thing is that every symptom I'm experiencing (or rather not experiencing) I'm comparing to my last BFP cycle! For instance, last cycle I had extremely sore nipples, and since I don't this one, I just think I'm out!

I know every cycle can be different but it's just so hard not to compare to a BFP cycle ya know!?

Can't wait to see your test tomorrow!

Ooo gradschoolmum!! Test again tonight!! :happydance:

Gradschoolmum... Good luck!! :) I say test tomorrow, that faint line might just turn out to be more clear!

BSelck24 wishing you the best of luck - I look forward to your next update!

Thus far it's nearing midnight, I was due AF today she's not really here, just been (tmi!!) a bit brown when I wipe.
I think it might've turned a slight red tinge tonight so think she's here! Which I'm quite pleased about, if I wasn't going to see a BFP I wanted atleast to remain on a regular cycle for next month :)

Look forward to some updates tomorrow ladies

X

About to go to sleep, back is aching but it kinda feels a bit different to AF... Like it's not dragging if that makes sense? But of course I've convinced myself I'm out! Checked my cervix, very high and not even a hint of colour to the CM so that's good I guess...

I just want to know!! I either want to see two clear lines or I want to see the witch. Then I will know where I am. Can either do a little dance (and start the miscarriage anxiety!) or get on with a new cycle and stop obsessing... Til the next TWW haha! FX for us all xxx

About to go to sleep, back is aching but it kinda feels a bit different to AF... Like it's not dragging if that makes sense? But of course I've convinced myself I'm out! Checked my cervix, very high and not even a hint of colour to the CM so that's good I guess...

I just want to know!! I either want to see two clear lines or I want to see the witch. Then I will know where I am. Can either do a little dance (and start the miscarriage anxiety!) or get on with a new cycle and stop obsessing... Til the next TWW haha! FX for us all xxx

All good signs sticky lizard! FX for
You tomorrow morning.
I'm off to sleep too, pressuring I'm
Waking up to the witch but like you - just want to know either way!
Night Hun x

I don't know what to think!! Getting very frustrated now, FRER FMU 13dpo and STILL only a tiny very faint barely there line! Surely it should be darker now? :[ Either I'm getting duff tests or it's a chemical. No signs of AF. Have 2 blue dye tests left. Which aren't as sensitive as FRER. Fed up!!

How is everyone else now?

Aggh Stickylizard that must be so frustrating for you!!

I appear to have the lightest AF i've had in forever, but shes definitely here. Im ok with it... im already looking ahead to next month ha! :flower:

Guess i'll be seeing a few of you ladies back here!

Stickylizard, good luck.... I'll look forward to your update!

I'd be ok with it too! Feel like this is all just delaying the start of a new cycle!! Took standard blue dye test. Faint shadow of a line. Either the FRERs are duff, the blue dyes are duff, or it's a chemical! Sigh. Saving last blue dye for tomorrow second morning urine, then won't buy any more until like Sunday if still no AF. If I'm pregnant and it's not viable, I wish my body would get on with flushing it. Does that make me sound heartless? :| xx

No not at all StickyLizard! Its just your way of saying you want to get on with the new cycle. I was a bit like that yesterday. I was like if this is AF bloody well be AF so I can start over ha!

Aww well will keep updating and join you on the next tww I bet! Xx

Aw stickylizard, I would feel the same way! Hoping you either see a bright line or blood ASAP!

London, I am with you. The brown spotting started just a little bit ago. I almost knew it was coming so I should start bleeding by tomorrow. I am okay with it also. We have a couple of things planned that involves alcoholic beverage so I will be able to have a few now. Not that being pregnant wouldn't have been better, but it just gives me something to look forward to and not obsess on it not happening.

Pne1985 Im in the exact same boat as you, i have a couple of things coming up where i'll be having a couple of drinks.
Roll on May testing aye Ladies! :) x

Looks like I'll also be joining the May boat. No bright bleeding yet, but definitely not a positive test morning. Hoping to get this one out of the way fast! The next TWW, I'll be traveling to Hungary so hopefully it'll go faster than this one!

Ooohh gradschoolmum, I really like Hungary, well i've only been to Budapest but what a fab City!! It should definitely make the time fly :)

Alright ladies, after a BFN on 10 and 11dpo, I may have the start of my BFP today on 14dpo!! The line is suuuuper faint so I'm a bit nervous of a possible chemical? What do you all think? Let me know if you can see it in the pic!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 19
Alright ladies, after a BFN on 10 and 11dpo, I may have the start of my BFP today on 14dpo!! The line is suuuuper faint so I'm a bit nervous of a possible chemical? What do you all think? Let me know if you can see it in the pic!

I think I can see something!

I see a line - but I also wasted about £50 on frers last month when I had a line on every single one within a minute or two, that never got any darker. AF arrived roughly on time at 16dpo. No other tests showed positive, even ones more sensitive than frer. I don't trust them at all now.

FX for you, it might be late implant - but chuck the frers away and use a different test to confirm!

I see a line! Agree test again in the morning :]

Went to check CM. Bright red smear - at last! What a month! Sure when I get up I'll be in full AF and I'm ok with that. Looking at my tests, I did have a line and it all but disappeared so I guess early chemical, but as with the chemical I had before I conceived my youngest, I kinda had a feeling from the first glimpse of the line that it wasn't gonna work out. Ya know when you just "know" - I felt different with my successful pregnancies. Will update just to confirm AF in the AM, then see you all here in 2 weeks :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->