AF on 20th - Anyone else?

Well ladies all this talk of CM and line eye has got me all forgetful - I do have PCOS and a borderline thyroid issues - almost ALL my symptoms can be explained by these :[ I forget because I had 4 babies pretty much on the trot, this is my biggest gap and I've only started having these symptoms since my periods returned at Christmas! With that and the negative tests, I feel not hopeful at all :[ awaiting AF, cramps should be here tomorrow *sigh* but hey - at least if we are all out, we will all be back in TWW together next month :D how long are everyone's cycles? Mine are 28-30 days xx

Well ladies all this talk of CM and line eye has got me all forgetful - I do have PCOS and a borderline thyroid issues - almost ALL my symptoms can be explained by these :[ I forget because I had 4 babies pretty much on the trot, this is my biggest gap and I've only started having these symptoms since my periods returned at Christmas! With that and the negative tests, I feel not hopeful at all :[ awaiting AF, cramps should be here tomorrow *sigh* but hey - at least if we are all out, we will all be back in TWW together next month :D how long are everyone's cycles? Mine are 28-30 days xx

I also have PCOS and my last pregnancy my thyroid levels were at subclinical levels so I am in the same boat. My cycles are generally 30 days, sometimes less. Let's put it this way, I am on Day 29 and am still having very light, to nonexistent spotting. I really had only one issue of red blood when I wiped. After that it was mainly brown or brown looking CM. Its very hard to feel optimistic with all these negative tests though. I will check on the 20th if nothing else happens with AF...and if that's negative I will call the doctor. If they tell me that the spotting will lead to my period as minuscule as it has been, I will kick them.

I think I'll definitely be seeing you here next month!
I've woken up with that "feeling" can't describe it but just know AF is on the way.
I have a really busy month ahead which is great... Now I just want the next month to hurry up ha.
Still thinking positive for you ladies! Maybe one of us will be lucky! X

FX for both of you!! See you on the TTC board then... Maybe. Not out til AF comes :] xx

I'm out...AF is here. Temp dropped to 97.7. Oh well...maybe I will see some of you ladies next month.FX to all you remaining ladies.

MissRoseMama, I'm sorry. Next cycle is yours!! I feel like I'm right behind you. I thought she arrived this morning so I went to the bathroom and there was nothing but that usually happens a few days before.

Ah no ladies! :(
Tomorrow is D-Day for me, AF should be here. I havent had too many cramps today but I know they'll set in this afternoon as i've had a little brown blood on the tissue (tmi, sorry!) so she's on the way.
NEXT MONTH for sure! :) :kiss:

Cramps here too. Will update when the witch finally lands! Sigh. Next month ladies!!

I shall let you know also. I suspect she'll be here in the morning. God damn her!!!

Well... I couldn't resist, bought a 2 pack of cheapie blue dye tests earlier because I am weak! Tested in the loo in the shop... I swear there is a faint line?! Can't upload pic on my phone for some reason but testing again tomorrow with FMU. Fx for you Kiwi xxx

Ahh stickylizard!! I wish we could see the test! Can't wait for tomorrow's result! I am testing in the am also if she hasn't came by then. But I am super irritated and bitchy tonight so that's never a good sign! Ha!

Well... Took the other pack in the test with FMU and the "line" was even fainter than yesterday :| I am trying to be realistic because I know that it takes 48hrs for the hcg to double so 12hrs isn't gonna really bring a darker line haha. BUT FMU surely should make the line darker? So dipped a pink dye test as well and it was BFN :[

Got DH to get a 2 pack of FRERs. There is a verrrrrrrrrrrry faint line on it (taken 12.30pm) but again freaking out because it's a 10miu test so should show no? I'm 12dpo today... 2/3 days post implantation, according to the IB and cramps.

Will get pics later but tbh even though I can see them, don't think the camera can! My nipples are sore and I don't have any AF signs, but main worry is a chemical :[

How is everyone else? Witch staying away? Xx

Stay positive Stickylizard, a line is a line.... Try again later :)

I'm very confused!! No witch, no cramps...
I have had the odd very light brown blood on the tissue past two days, one teeny pin head size drop of blood and that's it.
Cramps have gone - now I'm just pissed off waiting for her to show which I'm sure she will!

I don't know if I want to tempt fate by buying a test today and doing it with FMU tomorrow or just wait it out.... Confused!!!

I've heard of a lot of women say that they got a darker line with SMU so that could be why it was a tad lighter. I would try again this evening with a good hold and no liquid. And when is your period due? If you aren't late yet, that could be why your lines are so faint still.

London, that sounds good! Generally if I have spotting before AF, it doesn't stop until the full flow starts.

I took a test with fmu, and negative. Thought I saw a shadow but it could be my eyes. I had a dream that I took a test and it was positive, but that has happened before and nothing came from it so I don't read into it too much. I am on cd26 so I have a few days yet until she would be considered late.

Kiwi and Pne - sounds like hope for you both yet! I am due on today, no sign at all - but only 12dpo as my luteal phase it 11 days. I had what could be implantation bleeding 3 days ago. Not testing til tomorrow with FMU! Who's with me? Xx

Yeah Pne I normally don't stop spotting before AF either... This is why this is weird.

I am due AF today and I'm pretty much 28-days clock work so I think if I don't start feeling some cramps I'll get a test and test with you Stickylizard!

I bet the witch is just being cruel to me and the minute I buy one she'll show her face!

I'm TTC#1 so I have nothing to compare to!

Good luck ladies!! I'm following! I test tomorrow!!

Stickylizard, that's good that she isnt here yet!
I don't think I am going to test tomorrow. I only have IC so I'm not sure if it will even pick up anything until I'm late and especially since today's was negative. I told myself no buying expensive tests until she's late because if she does come, I need to get tampons instead. Haha.
Any symptoms BSelck?
My CM is rather watery with a tad of EWCM and I feel like I could vomit right now. It probably was the pound of peanut butter I ate with my apple for lunch! Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->