AF still absent 11 weeks after D&C??

stacey_

wife and mum to one...
Reaction score
has anyone else had this or somethign like it?
I could have sworn iw as pregnant but after 5 neg pee tests and two blood tests.. im not pregnant. I know i ovulated a month after D&C as i had an ultrasound 2 days before hand (approx) so that leaves me at 5 weeks past O.
can anyone shed some light? i have a cyst in my uterus and hoping to see gyno asap to get it removed...

its so hard everyone around me is falling pregnant... :cry:
sorry such a sook...

I cant help much but i know of another girl on here 'w8ting4bean' who didnt have AF for 16 weeks, maybe find her and give her a PM she might be of more help x

Hi Stacey, I spent all last week being convinced I was pregnant after miscarriage 5 weeks ago, all the symptoms were the same, and I mean exactly the same. I took several pregnancy tests also, and got more depressed as each one was negative. Flo arrived yesterday, I know that's not the same as you, but the feeling pregnant after apparently happens alot, its hormones all over the place.
Its also possible that some women take alot longer to test positive, I know it happened to my friend and she was expecting twins.....it's awful though as you are really stuck in limbo. Its bad enough losing a baby, but when your cycle seems to trick you and take it's time to get back to normal it's twice as bad.

I also read in my googling mania last week, that sometimes the first luteal phase can be very long after a loss......what does your doc say?

I had an argument with my BF last night after we watched a film where everyone had kids, and there was a big pregnant woman in it. I ended up calling a good friend of mine (who is pregnant) bad things, and having a go at him for not knowing how I feel as he has a son from a woman that tricked him 12 years ago. It's so painful and no-one really gets it. :growlmad:

Hope you get BFP or AF really soon, as this is another kind of hell for you, as if losing one isn't bad enough! :wacko:

Take care of yourself, post back when you know something.
:hugs:

hi honey i didnt have my af for 16 weeks after my dnc and i too agnus castus which i think helped me 2 to 3 weeks after taking it my af showed up and went back to normal. also had a scan and everything was ok in there so they thought that it was y body taking its time to heal after the dnc. hope that helps in somw way hun x

hiya hun :hugs: i didnt get my af for 9 weeks after dnc, and then my second one was another 17 weeks! have u been to docs? ive had bloods done which showed i hadnt ovulated, and had a scan..but scan showed nothing at all! so docs are a bit puzzled and have now referred me to gynae. im on CD9 now, hoping to have a normal cycle!!!

i know its horrible with everone else falling pregnant :( my cousin's due date is christmas...and i was gutted coz i really wanted a baby by then :(

i really hope u get some answers and af sows soon :hugs: xxx

Hi Stacey, I spent all last week being convinced I was pregnant after miscarriage 5 weeks ago, all the symptoms were the same, and I mean exactly the same. I took several pregnancy tests also, and got more depressed as each one was negative. Flo arrived yesterday, I know that's not the same as you, but the feeling pregnant after apparently happens alot, its hormones all over the place.
Its also possible that some women take alot longer to test positive, I know it happened to my friend and she was expecting twins.....it's awful though as you are really stuck in limbo. Its bad enough losing a baby, but when your cycle seems to trick you and take it's time to get back to normal it's twice as bad.

I also read in my googling mania last week, that sometimes the first luteal phase can be very long after a loss......what does your doc say?

I had an argument with my BF last night after we watched a film where everyone had kids, and there was a big pregnant woman in it. I ended up calling a good friend of mine (who is pregnant) bad things, and having a go at him for not knowing how I feel as he has a son from a woman that tricked him 12 years ago. It's so painful and no-one really gets it. :growlmad:

Hope you get BFP or AF really soon, as this is another kind of hell for you, as if losing one isn't bad enough! :wacko:

Take care of yourself, post back when you know something.

Thanks so much for writing back i feel better already cheers.. will let you know when i do lol going to gyno soon...

hi honey i didnt have my af for 16 weeks after my dnc and i too agnus castus which i think helped me 2 to 3 weeks after taking it my af showed up and went back to normal. also had a scan and everything was ok in there so they thought that it was y body taking its time to heal after the dnc. hope that helps in somw way hun x

16 weeks! thats crazy... :shrug:
yeh im going to gyno soon (theyre meant to be fitting me in earlier than the 9th of sep :/)
i might start taking my macaroot powder again x

hiya hun :hugs: i didnt get my af for 9 weeks after dnc, and then my second one was another 17 weeks! have u been to docs? ive had bloods done which showed i hadnt ovulated, and had a scan..but scan showed nothing at all! so docs are a bit puzzled and have now referred me to gynae. im on CD9 now, hoping to have a normal cycle!!!

i know its horrible with everone else falling pregnant :( my cousin's due date is christmas...and i was gutted coz i really wanted a baby by then :(

i really hope u get some answers and af sows soon :hugs: xxx

i hope i get some answers soon too lol Thanks for your reply...
my original due date was xmas as well... its hard i seriously ave like 6 fireds all due around then too...:dohh: its k.. ill be right...
im going to gyno so will update then at least i know im not the only one whose going through/gone through this... weird.. lol
hope your cycle is sorting itself out too x

Hi Stacey, my first due date was early Dec, next one was early Feb, these days are imprinted on my mind. A friend of mine is due early Jan. Its flippin hard isn't it!

Hope you get yourself sorted, I bet you'll be back to business b4 you see anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->