• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF still AWOL...Finally a line on a FRER pg 56 for those who wanted to see it.

I see a faint line in all 3! Just how mine started out!
Everything is tightly crossed for you hun, looking forward to your next test xxx

Natasja are you poas today?!?

Happy new year everyone!:hugs: Im planning on POAS today. Hubby has flu and Eli and Finley are both on antibiotics,so ive asked my mum to pic me up a test....just waiting on her now! Will keep you posted! Im actually afraid to pee on another stick,i hope my FRER wasnt a dud.:wacko:

I sooooo don't think it was. About time we had some positivity from your tests and your threads! :haha:

I sooooo don't think it was. About time we had some positivity from your tests and your threads! :haha:

I know! You must all be so sick and tired of my constant testing and all my threads!:blush:

I know! You must all be so sick and tired of my constant testing and all my threads!:blush:

Nooooo I hate the words antibody strip :rofl: I've never wanted a bfp for someone so much

Happy new year everyone!:hugs: Im planning on POAS today. Hubby has flu and Eli and Finley are both on antibiotics,so ive asked my mum to pic me up a test....just waiting on her now! Will keep you posted! Im actually afraid to pee on another stick,i hope my FRER wasnt a dud.:wacko:

Gud luck hun

Im so frustrated! Mum brought me a test but its one of the bluedye sainsbury tests that has to be a plus to be positive. Ive done it but dont see anything on there...:growlmad:

Here are two picks.:shrug:

Attachments

• IMG_2608.jpg
    IMG_2608.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_2610.jpg
    IMG_2610.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 107
Thanks hun...im off to the shops to get pink dye tests...I dispise the blue tests! Will be back later!:flower:

Yet get ur self some pinkys, hard to tell that blue one, and it's still early days :)

Not seeing anythin on that one.gl with the frer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->