Af's after Miscarriage..

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Tink1o5, Apr 20, 2009.

1. Tink1o5

Tink1o5 Mom of 3

I had a MC on Feb 5th 2009. Then finally got my first AF on March 20.. my cycles are normally 32 days. So i wanna know if my second AF after the MC should come on time... or not..

2. Jessa

Jessa Guest

My period immediately following my miscarriage in February was extremely light and went on forever (almost two weeks). My doctor said that I should expect everything to be back to normal for the second period after the miscarriage. That period did come on time, however, it was much heavier and more painful than any period I've had before. Guess I'll have to wait and see what the third period is like (unless I don't get it!).

3. Tink1o5

Tink1o5 Mom of 3

thanks for the response hun wishing you the best hope you get your :bfp: an a sticky 1 this time. Ya i only ask because im due on for AF tomorrow... but im hoping she doesnt come.. :) so i didnt know if i would be able to test tomorrow or not..

4. JemmaD

JemmaD 3rd trimester

the 1st time i had a m/ every thing was normal and on time but this time its not been i was late this time and have been very clotty( sorry tmi) my blood has been black this time and thick no idea whats going on with me. everyones diff tho hun. sorry for your loss xx