after 4 months i cant believe it.....

mintypeas

mother of 3 babies!!!
Reaction score
i have got my af this morning and i have never been so happy!!!! im in so much pain and can hardly walk but im so happy that i can try again after losing my little one!! x sylvia x

Aw congrats chick - i got my first AF this week too, so i know exactly how you feel.....

At least now your back in control ( well slightly) again...

after 4 months of waiting for my 1st af after losing little one the relief is overwhelming even with the pain!!! lol xsylvia x

Isn't it exciting? It really helped me heal emotionally too. I felt like my miscarriage was finally over once my first AF showed. It a fresh new start........good luck TTC!!

thanks honey its great but bloody painful!!!lol so now we can plan to try again so not in that limbo anymore x sylv x

That's wonderful news. Your body is healing and moving forward. Here's to new hope and a new BFP soon!

thanks honey things have been so awful lately that this has just lifted me so much x sylv x

I felt the same way with my first AF. How are things with your daughter?

not too bad honey she is a tough cookie she went back yesterday and it went ok so just taking 1 day at a time and thankyou for asking thats very sweet of you.how are you honey? x sylv x

Glad to hear she's ok. Hope the bullies leave her alone.

I'm doing just fine, thanks. Obsessed with getting my BFP! LOL! I took a round of soy this cycle in hopes that I would ovulate a bit earlier. So now I'm just peeing on OPK's 2-3 times a day so I don't miss it! This ttc business can be all consuming!

i have got my af this morning and i have never been so happy!!!! im in so much pain and can hardly walk but im so happy that i can try again after losing my little one!! x sylvia x

Yah minty, onwards and upwards!! x :happydance:

YAY YAY YAY!!! I am so happy for you hun. I'm doing a little happy dance in my mind for ya!

Glad that you are feeling so positive about it all. Wow your AF sure did take its time to return but its here now and you now have something to work towards.

Good Luck and here is to your speedy sticky BFP.

I'm so glad she has arrived for you! Bless u for having to wait that long.xx

thanks ladies i cant believe that i can actually start trying again i had got to the point where i thought that i would not be able to try again and that something was wrong!! i have been taking agnus castus and i think that helped me as it regulates your cycle and helps with ovulating.
heart tree-look up agnus castus honey because i think that helped me and before all this i had a positive opk which i had never had before. that might help you honey how great would it be if we got our bfps at the samw time!!!
x sylv x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->