After 8 months and by using the CBFM we did it

Bella1

Reaction score
Hello everyone

I'd like to announce my BFP which we got on friday. We had been trying since August 2010. We didn't use any other methods apart from trying to figure out when I was ovulating using an OV calendar but it didn't seem to be working!

We didn't want to add stress to the situation and wanted to keep the whole thing natural and fun but when it got to the 7th month and yet another disappointment we decided to get a Clear Blue Fertility Monitor.

According to this magical machine I was OVing a lot later than I thought and we BD on my high and two peak days and it worked. Amazing.

I urge you to get one and will add a bit more detail on the forum.

Good luck to all of you and we're keeping our fingers and toes crossed for a happy and healthy eight more months. Although I'm experiencing afternoon sickness and it's horrible!

x

Hello everyone

I'd like to announce my BFP which we got on friday. We had been trying since August 2010. We didn't use any other methods apart from trying to figure out when I was ovulating using an OV calendar but it didn't seem to be working!

We didn't want to add stress to the situation and wanted to keep the whole thing natural and fun but when it got to the 7th month and yet another disappointment we decided to get a Clear Blue Fertility Monitor.

According to this magical machine I was OVing a lot later than I thought and we BD on my high and two peak days and it worked. Amazing.

I urge you to get one and will add a bit more detail on the forum.

Good luck to all of you and we're keeping our fingers and toes crossed for a happy and healthy eight more months. Although I'm experiencing afternoon sickness and it's horrible!

x

Congrats! I'll be using my cbfm for the 2nd time this month if af shows up in a couple days!

Many congrats!!! I'm really tempted to buy a cbfm!!! Do u have to use it on the first day of your period or can u start in the middle?? Xx

Congratulations! We TTCed for two years, but never tried CBFM. I got rather good at charting :winkwink: When we TTC #2, I think we'll try a CBFM! Thanks!

Have a happy and healthy nine months! x :flower:

Thanks everyone! It's still sinking in although yesterday I had awful sickness which wasn't nice.
I'd really recommend the CBFM it's a very stress-free way of finding out what your body is doing and gave us the insight we needed to be BD on the right days.
Leasap - you can start using it up to 5 days into your cycle but no more so it might be that you need to wait for the next cycle - fingers crossed for you x
Good luck to all of you!
x

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh42/girl_looney/friends/friends-congtratulations.gif

Congratulations honey happy healthy 9 months XXxx

Congratulations, thats brilliant. I agree that the clearblue monitor is amazing, we conceived frist time using it last month. Sadly miscarried but Ive used it again this week and got my peak readings again. Its a god send.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->