After a year & half got my BFP xxx

Honey84

mum of 2 expecting 3
Reaction score
hi all i am over the moon as i finally got my :bfp: My husand and i have been trying since feb 2009 for our third child ( he is hoping for a boy as already got 2 girls lol) I was on cerezzete before for almost 3 years so i knew that it would take som time for y body to get bk to normal!!1

Had some of the pregnancy symptoms but they are also the same when the :witch: is due My last af was 17th june and im roughly 34 cycle I done a hpt on monday which came bk negative but when i looked hours later there was two lines i ignored it as it was out of the results time, so I left it a few days and done another one one wednesday as af still hadn't shown two lines were visable after 10 mins but the instructions said that the results window was 3- 5 mins, it was hopful but didnt wanto get excited

so just done another test and the :bfp: come up within seconds of me peeing on it (sorry tmi) it was faint at first but soon become bold!!!

I am soooo happy havent told hubby yet will wait till he is home, baby dust to you all and keep trying and never give up xxxx

Congratulations! Fx'd we'll all get there some day soon :)

Congrats, honey!! I'm sure you can't wait for your DH to come home! :happydance:

congrats hun,and thanx for sharing it gives me some hope as been trying since feb 09 aswell

awww big congrats hun .....u def give me hope :)
were ttc 8mths now for baba #3 ....not as long as u but def makes me think itwill def happen :)
have a h&h 9mths ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->