After BCP?

Shelby2007

Khyler Rae born 1/26/10
Reaction score
Before you do the ::eyeroll: Im not asking how long it took you after bcp to get a BFP..

The background:
I was on BCP for 3 years - just got off in August - had two normal cycles. One in the middle of September.. and then started Yesturday. All on time.

I was put on the pill to ease my cramps - they were horrible :cry:
and now after getting off the pill - they are EVEN WORSE :hissy: just wondering if anyone else experienced this. I can barely walk :cry: and hope that eventually they calm down!!

13 Days Until I Ovulate and hoping for that :bfp: GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Thanks everyone!

Right there with you girl. I was on the pill for 13 years! Came off in July. Withdrawl bleed just 18 days later - and a cycle 50 days later. Currently sitting at Day 33 in current cycle. The pain of last month was terrible! I don't ever remember them being that bad - but 13 years was a long time ago! Just wanted to give you a :hugs: and let you know that I was hurting too - and sure as heck don't want to do it again this cycle. Toes are crossed for a :bfp: for the both of us. It can't come soon enough for me! Take care.

Well good luck with your :bfp: I just got off the pill in August also but have yet to have :witch: at all. Now my cycle is all screwy and I am lost. As for your cramps have you looked online for natural remedies? Maybe there is a herb you can take that is safe while TTC? Good luck sorry I am not much help.

hehe.. i brought my heating pad to work.. how sad is that.. :( I hope you get your POSITIVE!

Yes a heating pad and a hot chocolate usually do the trick. Hehe. And I whine alot to my husband. :rofl:

ive been crying since yesturday at 5 in the morning. Ha. I cant believe Im being this big of a baby :(. I need a big hershey bar - and hot chocolate. HAH.

I've been off BCP for three months now and I completely forgot how horrible periods were before BCP!!! Mine are just awful, really bad cramps and major flow (tmi!sry) I actually was almost in tears last period because of the pain. That's why I was on BCP in the first place, and I miss the light, pain-free periods!! Good luck to you, I hope we all get BFP this month!! :D

I'm CD1 today, 2nd cycle after a natural mc and I feel like I've been kicked in the stomach by a horse. I struggled all afternoon during a meeting trying not to curl up in a ball or cry. The only positive is that I'm not in the 2ww anymore so I can take all the painkillers I like.

My doctor gave me some mefenamic acid tablets for when it gets really bad but I try not to take them too much as high doses can interfere wth TTC.

My cycles have been all messed up since coming off bcp 14 months ago. I think last month may have been the first time I actually ovulated since stopping bcp and I thought I was going to die because of the AF pain!!

I was sitting with my head over the loo and everything so I know how u ladies feel. Poor us. I just used good old painkillers to drown out the pain (didn't work lol) Hope u all feel better soon and enjoy all your chocolate!!

Doc put me on BCP years ago but I never remembered to take it until the day when my AF was due, cause by God used I get some pain, crying crying crying for ages until the overdose of pain killers kicked in , I know how all you girls feel.......but my Mum used to be the same as myself and every month if it was a work day she'd have to leave she'd be so ill and all she ever says is .....'Wait til you have a baby'...ur AF's will be so much easier :) So come on GIVE US OUR BFP WE NEED THEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

p.s. So strange I'd never remember my BCP and I won't go a day without my Folic Acid :) :)

I just got off BCP in June after 12 years!! I do remember af before... always light and painless. Now it is so awful I don't want to get out of bed! I hope I get back to normal or get that BFP! Af is kicking my butt !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->