after MC how long to get pregnant

spellfairy

Twins after loss
Reaction score
iam feel rough. I had a Mc and now a few weeks later iam crampy, gasie:dohh: and tender breast. I tested BFN after Mc and ov tests every day with a negative. Iam on day 18/19 so i should be ov now but negatives. wondering if i could catch (now iam scared as we said we wait til af show) i wont know for 2 weeks or so but scary, only cos i MC wouldnt be scared before hand when i got pregnant straight off.:hugs:

It iss possible to get pregnant straight after a M/C but I don't think I ov'ed the month after my M/C.

I know some women do ovulate after a miscarriage but many don't. I did not ovulate between miscarriage and first AF. I am now testing after my first official cycle for ovulation.

My friend got pregnant 6 weeks after her second MC. I miscarried in August and we are still trying. I have regular AF but no luck so far.

just done another opk (there so cheap on ebay so sitting winking at me) negative.. i do remember thinking ohhh there is a little line last wednsday so iam unsure... this cramping is either ov with test not picking it up, or implantation (can implatation occur 5 days later?) aw i think iam turning into a freak wanting to know it all, my horomones just take over and i feel so guilty as i lost my child few weeks back :( i just long for a wee baba.

My hubby and I suffered two MCs within a year of each other back in 2004/2005. We have been married 6 years this past October. We did not think we would be able to conceive, as we had been trying since after the 2nd loss. We went through tests and no one could tell us why we gone through 2 MCs nor why we couldn't get prego again. But, guess what, Dec 2009 we got positive test and 9 months later we welcomed our baby girl..I know it's difficult, but you've got to hang in there..Our LO has been a true angel and blessing..

I told myself i wouldnt check my levels, but i did i had a bfn on my hpt and a positive on my ovulation! i totally felt like i ovulated too, open certix, lots of fertile muscus TMI, and ovulation pains. So its def possible.

As for worrying about MC again, there are a few arrticles about a study that was done recentlty
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-10880232

it basically says no need to wait and that people conceiving within the first 6 months are less likely to mc than lose conceiving in the next 6 months. xxx

I mc july 3rd 2006, then found out I was pregnant again before the 18th of august. No AF. That pregnancy was a breeze, and my little boy will be 4 in march. Now I have had two more mc. one in sept. one in dec. But i plan on BDing all weekend! LoL! Hopefully I can have him a brother or sister soon... he's getting lonely....

I've heard of a LOT of women who get pregnant a week or even a couple weeks after a Miscarriage.

i posted a thread on pregnancy after a loss, and a few have got pregnant their first month, so yes it is

well girls i had a line on a ov test, i know it wasnt really dark but all the others were just one line. id loadsa Cm so it was either implantion or ov. I suppose i should stop stressing and let nature take its course ... lalalala its blimen hard ... I hate that were given babies and then there taken from us...

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-club/521817-pregnancy-after-miscarriage.html

Thats the link to the thread I started in the Pregnancy Club forum. Have a look and see their answers if you'd like.

And yes, Spellfairy, it is tragic that we were given our babies and had them taken away!

I miscarried this weekand at scan yesterday the consultant told me could see my ovarie was ready to ovulate and to try again so it is possible i will be "at it" all weekend lol x

I miscarried this weekand at scan yesterday the consultant told me could see my ovarie was ready to ovulate and to try again so it is possible i will be "at it" all weekend lol x

hehe Have fun!! :winkwink:

thanks girls. beth wow! niahm unreal your doc could see this! i was for the first time in my life dry after mc :( in a wee moment with a wee drink we did dtd a week later after then bfn. so there is a chance. today i took to my bed and cried, still cant get believe it. i hope what they say about the oven being ready etc

its intersting reading your thread, most people who were trying conceived within 3 months, one took about 7 and another took almost a year but the vast majority less than 3 months and several the first month.

I miscarried at 6 weeks in october 2007, had 1 af then was pregnant by Christmas 2007. Our gorgeous boy arrived in August 2008. Then i miscarried in November 2010 at 12 weeks and have had 2 periods now. Praying that February is my bfp month. Personally I'm terrified that I may not be pregnant again by my due date of 4th June 2011. Not that being pregnant would diminish the value of our precious lost little one, just that I didn't have to deal with that last time. Here's hoping for speedy bfps for all of us on this forum, only we 'get' the pain of suffering this loss x

spoomie, expecta,eternal we all will have xmas babies!!! i know it. spoomie my due date only week after urs and i only lost him 3 weeks ago, break my heart.:( apparently we have a better chance (per stastics) of BFP that the average ttc first time couple :)

spoomie, expecta,eternal we all will have xmas babies!!! i know it. spoomie my due date only week after urs and i only lost him 3 weeks ago, break my heart.:( apparently we have a better chance (per stastics) of BFP that the average ttc first time couple :)

I sure hope so! I'm definitely looking forward to dressing up a little girl in Christmas clothes! Here's hoping that the odds are with us!

i beleive you! we will! :hugs:if not before, but ill be happy as long as its this year!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->