After mc in feb, im ready to try again!!

Well hello girls!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope everyone is doing well. I have been keeping myself super busy lately and haven't had much time to even think about ttc. However this weekend I did sit down and realized when my hubby came home on a short break from his work trip we DTD and it was the day before O so there is still a chance I could get preggers this month. Watch, it is the one month I didn't want to ttc or get pregnant at all and it will probably happen. Don't get me wrong, I will not be discouraged if it does happen by any means. But we have a cruise coming up at the end of this month. Disney cruise with our son and another cruise in January for our 10 year wedding anniversary and I am trying my hardest to lose a few pounds before then. Plus it would be nice to be a little lighter when I do finally fall pregnant. This last miscarriage depressed me so I put a few pounds on.

Erinsmummy did you get everything worked out for the wedding?

Mrs. Duck I am happy everything is healing up nicely and you are on to your treatments. How are you feeling right now?

Leinz any more news on your teeth? I may have missed your update somewhere on that, but did you find someone else to do it?

Emmy I am glad your first week of school went well. When are you and DH going to start trying again or are you already?

Hi angelria I'm glad you are well and I'm glad you have been keeping yourself busy xx

That sounds so exciting having 2 cruises coming up, you'll have a wonderful time x

Everyone says as soon as you stop trying you will fall pg so you probably will have caught which I know you'll be over the moon at x

I'm not too bad thanks, my neck is still swollen and I'm still in pain. But it's getting better slowly. I just can't wait to have the radioactive iodine treatment now so then at least I will have a ttc date to look forward to, at the moment I'm in limbo x

We're you affected by Isaac in the end?

Angelria: I'm glad you weren't affected by Issac. :) I still hope you see your BFP this month. :) It would be something going on your cruises looking very pregnant. :) There wouldn't be much that would be off limits! :)

I go to the dentist in the morning for yet ANOTHER consult. I'm so sick of it all! This is the last time. If he won't do the surgery... I'm opting for a good cleaning.

Duck: Oh I can't wait to hear your TTC date! Do you know the whereabouts of when it'll be. (Just a guess?)

Leinz I've got everything crossed for you x

Angelria I'm glad you weren't affected by Isaac x

Emmy how are you? When are you back ttc? x

Erinsmummy have you managed to sort everything out with your wedding? x

Leinz it should be around 6 months til I can ttc again but that depends on how quickly I can get the radiation out of my body x

Hey ladies im good, wedding plans are sorted now thankfully! Just going to b 2 weeks later! Af was due yest but no sign as of yet, just got to hope I guese! Wow lots has been going on, Angelria I hope we both get BFps this month and that they stick this time! Lienz Im sorry it's all been such a nightmare for u, I hope this next consult goes well. Mrs duck really hope you can def get ttc in 6 months at least :)

Hi erinsmummy I'm glad you have got everything in place now for your wedding that must be a huge weight off your shoulders, you'll have a wonderful day xx

Leinz how did your appnt go today?

Hi I can't stop as a bit busy but will come on tomorrow! Just wanted to let you all know I got my BFp today! Let's hope it's 3rd time lucky! Xxx

Congratulation erinsmummy I'm sooooo happy for you, yes it will definitely be 3rd time lucky xxx

Erinsmummy- WOOHOO!!!! Third time will be the charm! What great news, you needed it and deserved it with all the past and current wedding drama! I'm so happy for you and will be hoping everything works out for you!!!!!

MrsDuck- Glad you're healing but sorry to hear you're still in pain. When is the iodine treatment again? I know I've read it in the past but since I'm only getting on here on weekends now I'm a little blurry on the date! :) Hope you continue to feel better each day!

Leinzlove- How did your consult go? I will be crossing my fingers that everything works out!

Angelria- I've also put a few pounds on after each miscarriage. I think part is depression but really believe each pregnancy has changed my body, however brief they may be... esp. the first when my belly reached the "def. popped a little" stage. Things just aren't as tone as they were before, not that my abs were ever really that tone, hehe. Hoping you get lucky this month... one day before ovulation is almost ideal!

For me I've just been busy with school. I think I'm about to ovulate and could try but we are going to wait one more month. I should get my next and third period in about two weeks or so and then we will start trying. I'm kind of nervous. I've been so busy with school being new and all that I'm there from 7-5 every day, and then bring work home with me. I've been SOOO tired with my past pregnancies that I just hope I survive and can still get my work done with the next. I almost feel like it's not the right time now (because I'm so busy) but know that it really is. I'm sure if it happens I'll survive. Too bad we can't rely on tons of coffee when pregnant, that would make such a difference if we could! :)

Hi Emmy sorry you have been really busy but at least it's kept your mind off the stresses of ttc. It's great only a month to go before you get back to it. I don't think there is ever the perfect time to be pg but you find a way x

Leinz how did your appnt go Thursday x

I'm still not sure when my radioactive iodine treatment will be I'm waiting on a letter from the London hospital, not too long I hope x

Erinsmummy I am sooooooooooooooo excited for you. Yes I agree with everything you have been through lately you deserve it. I am sure that this will be your sticky bean.

I took a test yesterday and it was BFN. I am due to start tomorrow so I think I am just going to wait it out and see if she shows. My chin is breaking out and that usually happens when AF is on her way. I have had MAJOR sore boobs for almost 2 weeks now which is not normal for me so I don't know what is going on there. Maybe just my hormones still out of whack from the last pregnancy.

Yes Emmy it is really hard to lose the weight with everything going on. And to top it off DH decided he wanted to be intimate yesterday and when I took my shirt off the first thing he does is slap my belly. WTH????? I was like... You know I am depressed about my body why would you hit the fattest part of me. He said "Not the fattest part" and I was like so I am fatter somewhere else? He said WAY TO RUIN THE MOOD and stormed off calling me a bitch. WOW! You act like an asshole and I am the bitch??? Yea needless to say we didn't speak for a while and when we finally did he called me conceited and said that everything comes back to my weight. UGH MEN!

Aw angelria so sorry your hubby is being a shit and on top of your bfn :hugs: I hope he buys you a huge bunch of flowers when he stops to think how horrible he was xx

Next month you'll be ttc buddies with Emmy and you'll both get your bfp xxxx

No... hubby thinks he is totally in the right so there will be no appologizing or flowers on his behalf. And just went to the potty and there is some spotting so AF is on her way. Which is fine because I was wanting to take this past month off and it was a long shot that it would have happened anyways. I have been eating really healthy and working out and seeing results. Lost 3 lbs in the the last week so I am excited about that and want to keep that going. Plus Disney cruise at the end of the month and I would hate to be sick for that :) I think I am just as excited as my son.

Thanks ladies, Angelria god men are so rude! I swear they just don't think at all! Sorry about the bfn, but at least you had it in your head you were going to wait it out this month. I felt sick this morning so I guess that's a good sign, really want this to be it! Oh is on his stag do today and isn't back till tomorrow! Missing him just a bit :)

:hugs: sorry about your hubby and the spotting xx

Your Disney cruise will be fab I'm so jealous and yeah you are right so much better if you aren't being sick x

Erinsmummy have you told him yet? I bet he is over the moon about it. I hope the sickness subsides soon so that you are able to enjoy your upcoming wedding and honeymoon.

Yeah I told him, hes so happy about it so he's gone off in his stag night in a very good mood! :) to be honest I don't care if I feel sick or tired I just want a healthy baby, like we all do! Xxx

Erinsmummy: I'm so happy for you! I'm dancing! This is your forever baby! :) How exciting! Your wedding is approaching, how amazing! We are bump buddies! Yay!

Duck: I hope you get your date soon! It's time to countdown to TTC!

Angelria: I'm sorry about the BFN and stupid ugly :witch: I hate when men act like idiots and then they don't even get where they went wrong. I hope you are feeling better soon! I'm so envious about the cruise. That sounds like so much fun! I love Disney. :)

AFM: I had another oral surgeon consult Thursday. And finally its all figured out. I've been so sick of the go around. So, the Dentist put me on Amoxicillin. Its because of a bacteria infection I have in my mouth. Next, I have scheduled two teeth extractions for Sept. 20. And then I have a dental hygentist appt. scheduled for Oct. 4. Then I will have my full mouth oral extraction 6 weeks after Zoela gets here. I'll have to pump and store enough breast milk to get Zoela through 2 days. So much for never offering a bottle. This surgeon was so nice... Finally someone to tell me what I should do and not where I should go next. Etc. The surgeon says this will get my periodontal disease under control and lower my risks to baby. :) Which makes me soooo happy! How much relief I feel. I will also be prescribed tylenol with codiene.

Oh leinz I'm so happy for you xx

At last someone who is able to help you. Sorry you can't feed zoella for a couple of days but it will be worth it to get healthy again.

I hope it isn't too expensive and your medical insurance covers it this time.

:happydance: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->