After mc in feb, im ready to try again!!

Erinsmummy I see you are online.... How are you feeling?

Hey yeah online on and off :) im feeling ok, had doctors today and she's scared me! She said if I have another miscarriage I can have tests because my daughter is from a different partner, as its probably a genetic problem!! Made it sound like this pregnancy is going nowhere :( how r u?

Erinsmummy- What a positive doctor (insert sarcastic tone here), ugh! Aren't you thrilled when they tell you something you already know and are worried about? I'm confident this will be the sticky one for you and you won't even have to cross that bridge. We're also waiting for one more go at it before doing genetic testing on us. Two miscarriages is just really unlucky in my mind... the third time's the charm!

Mrs.Duck- How are you recovering? Hope you're feeling better!

Leinzlove- I'm so happy you finally found a great doctor. I imagine that's a bit of a relief too getting to wait until after your daughter is born to do the major extractions. Glad you found a good one and things are getting taken care of!

Angelria- Looking forward to being ttc buddies with you next month!

Thanks Emmy, yeah your right u already knew that and it frightened me already but hearing her say it! Ugh. Well I'm feeling more positive today, just trying to think good thoughts! I asked for an early scan and they said no so we will pay for one at about 8 weeks xx

Doing good. My cycle during my last mc in August only lasted 4 days and this cycle only lasted 4 days. Strange because I usually bleed for 6. Not that I am complaining LOL. Still 30 day cycles though so I am not too concerned. Started working out again 2 weeks ago and down 4lbs. Seems like every time I start back working out something keeps me from going really hard at it (my monthly and now sick with a sinus infection) So I haven't been able to give it 100% or I am sure I would have lost more.
Erinsmummy don't let them scare you. They aren't always very sensative or understanding. They are just giving warnings incase it does happen so you have reassurance that they will try and find a cause if God forbid it does happen. I think you will be fine and that this is your sticky bean. Just relax and concentrate on your wedding that is a few days away.
Emmy I have a good feeling about this month. If I do in fact get pregnant this month I will find out on my birthday as that is when AF is due again (Oct 8th) What a great birthday present that would be. Are you using OPKs or temping? The only reason I am is because I have to use the progesterone and I have to know if I get pregnant in order to start injections right away for the blood clotting disorder.

Angelria I'm glad your body seems to have returned to normal quickly and yay for short periods, fingers crossed this is a bfp month and you get a brilliant birthday surprise x

Erinmummy sorry the nurse scared the life out of you in sure this will be your sticky bean x

Emmy I'm glad you are well and getting back to ttc after your break x

Leinz I hope you and zoella are well xx

Afm I'm Still waiting on my appointment letter hopefully I get it soon x

Are you using OPKs or temping? The only reason I am is because I have to use the progesterone and I have to know if I get pregnant in order to start injections right away for the blood clotting disorder.

No, but I do need to call to get the progesterone filled once I start my period and to get more instructions on using it. I think they said to start it on day 16 and either stop when I get my next period or continue until 12 weeks or miscarriage.

I'm not going to temp or use opks because I haven't done so in the past. I can tell when I ovulate because I get awful cramps on one side that lest for several hours. My cycle is luckily pretty regular so I'm not too worried about detecting ovulation. One thing is at least in my favor, haha.

I do have a friend that is a nurse and said there are progesterone injections that you can take versus the cream. I'm going to ask my doctor about that because it sounds a lot less messy to me. Did you have any issues with the progesterone cream in the past?

No problems with the cream, but you do have to wear a liner because some does leak out. Make sure you start it after ovulation or it will prevent you from ovulating. I say that from experience so that is why I use OPKs now. I don't want to make that mistake again. I am only CD 7 so I should ovulate just before we leave on our cruise so at least I can just relax and enjoy our vacation without any worries about ttc. When are you due for AF to show? Just wondering how far behind me you are right now.

No problems with the cream, but you do have to wear a liner because some does leak out. Make sure you start it after ovulation or it will prevent you from ovulating. I say that from experience so that is why I use OPKs now. I don't want to make that mistake again. I am only CD 7 so I should ovulate just before we leave on our cruise so at least I can just relax and enjoy our vacation without any worries about ttc. When are you due for AF to show? Just wondering how far behind me you are right now.

Af started on Tuesday 9/18 and is almost over. I'm guessing I'll ovulate around October 1-3rd. I'm on CD 4... just a few days behind!

I'm not too bad thanks Emmy I'm getting more movement in my neck now and the swelling is going down so be back to normal soon. I'm still waiting on my appointment for the radioactive iodine treatment then I can start my countdown to ttc x

How are you and everyone else? x

Well we BD on Sunday, Monday and Wed. Because of having hives on over 50 % of my body the last couple days we didn't BD. I got my positive OPK today so we will make sure to do it tonight. I am hoping the 2 days we skipped don't hurt us. I should ovulate tomorrow. So we will make sure we get tomorrow in also. Fingers crossed that this is our month and it sticks.

Emmy: I'm so happy that you are back TTC! It sounds so wonderful. I can't wait to hear all about your October :bfp:!

Angelria: Birthday :bfp:! I just got a feeling October is the month! I'm sure missing two days isn't hindering your chances. That spermy is meeting the egg. :)

Erinsmummy: 6 days! Until the wedding! Eeeeek! Please please please update! So exciting! I hope we will also get to see a picture. :)

Duck: I'm happy you are getting closer to a countdown TTC date. :hugs: I wish this wouldn't be taking so long. What have you been doing to pass the time.

AFM: Please forgive me if I'm not around so much. We are closing on our new house Oct. 5... So, its now my turn to do the moving.

Everyone is so quiet. Where is everyone and what are you up to?

Hi :wave:

I hope you caught that eggy angelria, what dpo are you now?

Leinz that's great news, so you had your offer accepted yay :happydance:, 5th October that's only next week wow.

Erinsmummy only a few days to go, will you post us a pic of your big day pleeeeeeeeease xxx

Emmy how are you? x

I hope you are all well xxxx

It is quiet in here, lol. Yes, we are very happy our offer was accepted. DH is going tomorrow to meet the home inspector and if that all comes back to our satisfaction. We'll be closing... And I'm busier than ever! :)

I've missed you around here DUCK!

That's great news leinz, new house and new baby, you are going to be a busy lady x

Congrats on the new house Leinz.
I am 4 DPO. I leave on the cruise Sunday (7 DPO). My boobs are already getting sore and for some reason I thought this morning that it was a bad sign. I know I shouldn't think either way as it is still very early. I am going to wait and test when I return. AF is due to arrive the day after we get back.

I'm so sorry I've not been on here, just busy with the wedding and feeling really crappy with morning sickness, I'm so tired too! So I'm getting married tomorrow!!! Just left oh and lo to go stay at my parents. I will def post a pic mrs duck! :) Angelria I hope I have a great time On your cruise and that u hav s BFp on ur return :) lienz congrats about the house!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->