After mc in feb, im ready to try again!!

Angelria I hope your new dr is able to give you some good news xx

Sorry your feeling down Angelria, it is a shame NTNP isn't an option for you. I've though about how I would feel if I lost this baby and I think I would feel like giving up as its so stressfull. But please don't lose hope yet, you've done it before and you can do it again. I hope this dr u see can help. I have my 12 week scan booked for 1st of nov :)

Wow that is right around the corner. Seems like just yesterday you announced you were pregnant. Thanks for the encouraging words.

Oh my the time is flying, I can't wait to see your scan pics erinsmummy xx

Angelria: I'm glad you had a wonderful vacation. Time away never lasts long enough. I'm sorry the witch showed her ugly face. I'm hoping this new cycle is the one. Don't give up... Your forever baby will be worth every bit of stress. :hugs:

Duck: Your hospital appt. is coming up! So happy to hear that! :) Will they let you start TTC? I hope so. :hugs:

Emmy: Once is all it takes! :) It's about time to test! I hope this month is the one. :hugs:

Erinsmummy: Happy 10 weeks! I'll count down to Nov. 1 with you. That's when I'm having my 3D/4D ultrasound. I can't wait!

Well hopefully I don't ovulate for a few days because my follicles were not big enough and need several more days of growing. Dr prescibed me Folgard for the blood clotting disorder which is just a massive dose of Folic Acid since my body does not produce enough. Blood tests done to rule out any chromisonal issues or problems with my eggs and hubby has to have the genetic testing done also. MRI to be scheduled of my uterus since they saw what they think is a fibroid and want to look closer at it. So hopefully we can rule a few more things out and my forever baby will come soon.

I can't wait for them to keep ruling things out... Get to the bottom of this and for you to hold your forever baby, hun! :hugs:

Angelria- I hope your new doctor finds out what's going on!

Erinsmummy- I can't believe you're 10 weeks already!!!! That's fantastic and I can't wait to see pictures of your 12 week scan!

MrsDuck- How are things going for you? Have you started the iodine treatments yet?

Leinzlove- I bet you're getting excited... your due date is getting nearer and nearer!

For me- Sorry I haven't been on in a while. I was out of town last weekend. I got my period 5 days early this cycle.... I'm never early! So we didn't even have to bother with the test. We'll see how things go this month!

Emmy sorry the witch got you early this month, I hope next month is your bfp month x

Erinsmummy and leinz I'm glad you are both doing well and time is flying by with your pregnancies xx

Angelria I hope the dr can give you some answers x

Afm I've got my hospital appointment on Thursday so I should find out when my treatment is going to be and therefore if I have treatment or baby first x

Emmy: Sending you lots and lots of :dust:! I'm sorry the :witch: showed her ugly face! I'm hoping this new cycle brings you your forever BFP! :hugs:

Duck: I hope its BABY first! :hugs:

I am so miserable :( not only do I have morning sickness and a cold and sore throat with a headache, I have heart palpitations aswel which are awful! Argh! Sorry for the rant lol x

Aw Erinsmummy you poor thing, heart palpitations don't sound good :( take a paracetamol (coz that's all you can take :( ) have a nap and I hope you feel better soon xxx

Erinsmummy: Sounds awful hun. I hope it all clears up with the second trimester on its way. :hugs:

So something happened today and my husband and I can no longer try to get pregnant. At least for the next 2-3 months. I won't go into the details as I have found some of this stuff is public on the internet and I don't want these details out there. I am just putting my full faith and trust in God that He knows what is best for our family and that this is happening for a reason. So since I won't be trying for a while I am going to take a break from this site. I wish you ladies all the best and will pop on occassionaly just to see how your doing. Thanks for all your support and I will miss you all.

Angelria: Please, please, please do. I'll still be around in 2-3 months waiting for the sweet news of your BFP!

And whatever you are going through... :hugs:

Well it is actually going to be 3-6 months per the doctor. So Tuesday night was the last time we DTD ( we were suppose to last night, but unable to) DTD every other day since CD 10 and now CD 22 I get my positive OPK. So now just praying for a miracle that Tuesday night is not to far away from my ovulation time and we did what we needed to do this month.

Hi angelria I'm sorry to hear your news I hope it's nothing too terrible and that you and your family are all ok. I'll still be around in 6 months time as I can't ttc for 6 months to a year either so we might end up being ttc buddies again then. I hope you are ok :hugs: xx

Oh Angelria, I hope that everything is okay! I will stick around too. Be sure to find me when you're ready to join again so I can get an update. I hope that all is well and please take care of yourself and your family!

Angelria I was really sad to read this, please do pop back on. I can't get on too much at the moment as Im just so poorly, but I'm glad I came on today! I'll still b around in 6 months, I can't do without the support on here! Private message if you ever want a chat thats not public :) I'm so sorry you cant ttc for a while I hope whatever it is isn't serious, take care of yourself! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->