After mc in feb, im ready to try again!!

Angelria: I hope you are about to update with your BFP!

Duck: My heart is just broken for you. It's not fair how cruel life can be. But, you will be holding your forever baby... Just not nearly soon enough. All my thoughts and lots of hugs. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Duck did I miss something? I looked back at the posts and don't know if I overlooked something. How was your appt on Thursday? I saw Leinz post and was a little confused. I hope everything is ok.

Nevermind... I just saw that you also will have to wait 6 months to a year to ttc. I know in my heart it may take that for us also and I am just trying to stay positive. It has been 20 months since we first started trying so I think a little break will be nice so that I won't have to stress over it anymore and then start fresh again. That is the way I have to look at it without crying over the whole situation. God is good though and I know He has a wonderful plan for our future and I keep reminding myself that we have one precious and beautiful boy who is my entire heart. Should I never be able to have another child, I will always be blessed and greatful for him. Thank you all for the kind words and we will be ok. Just a little bump thats been thrown our way.

Aw angelria I really hope you are ok :hugs: it is so hard having to wait I know, I had my appointment on Thursday and found out they messed up my bloods so have to go back to the hospital tomorrow to have then taken again which is annoying enough but they also 'lost' my referral or didn't send it so after waiting 10 weeks they are now going to send the referral so I'm going to be waiting at least another 8 weeks for treatment then I have to wait another 6 months to a year before being able to ttc which sucks :( I'd love you to stay around on bnb even while you wait, it has certainly helped me over the past 8 months and the time has gone really quickly so we'll be back ttc before we know it xx

Hi im a newbie :) I had a mc on feb 3 as 14wks and was put on yaz&beyaz... we are ready to start trying again but im not sure if im doing it right? I have been off of the pill for about three days and today i started bleeding this brown blood, kinda frightening but maybe just old blood. So does anyone know how long to wait till the pill gets out of the system? I heard 2-3months...im really impatient tho lol any advise???

Kitt: Welcome, hun! I'm sorry I have no idea. I'd think though one cycle should be sufficent.

Angelria & Duck: I'm so sorry you both have to wait to ttc. :hugs: Angelria: Where are you in the 2ww? I'm hoping you are about to be pleasantlysurprised.

Welcome kittkatt I'm sorry for your loss, I'm guessing you just stopped taking the pill mid cycle which lead to some bleeding? After your first natural bleed you should release the egg, good luck x

No I wish. Our last day of BDing was last Tuesday. We were supposed to BD the night everything happened and didn't get to (Thursday night) and then first thing Friday morning I got my positive OPK so I am gussing I O'd on Saturday. I think the chances are very slim so I don't have my hopes up at all. That is way too much time in between. I am trying to look at the positive and hope we get the all clear sooner and we are able to get back at it.

Hi kitt, I agree with lienz one cycle should b fine! Well ladies I have my scan tomorrow, am quite nervous, wish me luck! Xxx

Erinsmummy I hope all goes well tomorrow, I'm looking forward to seeing the pics xx

Yay, Erinsmummy... Me too Scan tomorrow. :)

I have been diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes. So now High Risk... Hoping to control with diet and monitoring. I really can't see myself having a big baby. My Mom had GD with 3 out of 7 children and her biggest was 7lbs 15oz and my sister had it with her son and was 6lbs. 13oz. DD was 6lbs. 3oz. and that was small for 39 weeks gestation.

Anyways, I'm looking at a 39 week induction and theres no way they'll let me pass my EDD. All I want though is a healthy baby. DD was born with birth defects and this complication is really freaking me out.

Leinz it's good news that they have diagnosed it so it can be kept under control. I'm sure everything will be fine, try not to worry, I know easier said than done :hugs: x

Hey scan went well!! Baby very active :) just worn out now lol, will post pix tomorrow :)

Erinsmummy I'm glad all went well and I'm looking forward to seeing the pics tomorrow x

I got my appointment for my radioactive iodine treatment today, it's the 21st jan

Erinsmummy: I'm so happy to come on here and see your great news... So, happy your rainbow is perfect. Can't wait until I see her beautiful picture! :)

Duck: I'm happy that you have a treatment date. I'm so sorry life is being cruel and unfair. :hugs:

AFM: Baby Zoela weighs 2lbs 6oz, 10 1\2 inches long. She loves playing with her cord and sticking out her tongue. She's beautiful! Absolute perfection! May she just grow and grow while we try to patiently wait... Pictures in spoiler if you'd like to see my rainbow.

Also the shadow in the center of her face... is Zoela's foot! She didn't want to move it from her face. I'm sooooo in love! :)

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/a1233-1.jpg

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/asdas.jpg

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/as1.jpg

Aw leinz what amazing pictures wow. I'm so pleased zoela is perfect xxx

Mrs duck i am also very glad you have an appointment, i cant wait for you and all the other ladies on this thread to get their bfps i really cant! And leinz so glad your little one is doing so well :)

Here is a pic of baby at 12weeks 3 days :)

Attachments

• Baby weeks 12weeks3days.jpg
    Baby weeks 12weeks3days.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 2
Aw erinsmummy what a lovely bubba xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member