After mc in feb, im ready to try again!!

Erinsmummy sorry you are still feeling sick, I hope the ms passes soon x
I'm sure everything will be fine at your 16 week appointment and we want to see the pics if you get any xx

I think I get to listen to heartbeat, and have urine and blood pressure tested but think that's it, but then like I said, I don't really remember lol. Do any of u watch I'm a celeb? X

Yeah I watch I'm a celeb, Helen annoys me x

Lol yeah she's annoying dh aswel but I kind of like her, I'm a big coronation street fan! But I fail to see the difference between Helen and her character Rosie! I love ashley I think she's really sweet. I'm addicted to watching it at th mo!

I like Ashley and I like rosemary I missed it yesterday but I'll definitely be watching tonight x

Erinsmummy: It's a day we celebrate by being thankful for all that we have. It consists of family and feast. It also kicks off the holiday season.

I'm sure all will be amazing at your 16 week appt. Have you been feeling baby move? :) I would say its a safe bet they'll listen to the HB. They do over here, anyways.

I'm going to ring midwife and check as if we get to hear heart beat dh wants to come! Yeah I have felt the little flutters :) its really nice, usually only when I'm lying down though.

Ah I have obviously seen thanksgiving in movies and things but never really paid much attention, it sounds like fun! I've got my landlord coming round in a sec, not sure what he wants exactly though! Hope ur all ok :)

Hmmmm... I wonder what your landlord wants. I love the flutters... that'll get a lot stronger and more frequent. It's such a great joy. Definitley take hubby with you. I've only taken DH to one appointment this time. It's much easier for me to sneak out and back without DD.

Two appointments DH had meetings. So, I had to take DD. The first one she did great. The second one the minute he lifted my shirt to use doppler. She threw a temper tantrum soooo bad.

Did you have a nice thanksgiving celebration leinz?

I hope everyone is having a nice weekend x

Erinsmummy have you got used to saying my husband yet? And I hope all goes well with your landlord x

Haha leinz my lo is the same she doesn't like it when they touch me so is easier to leave her with my mum or sister! Kids ay. Yeah I remember the first time I felt flutters with Erin, was amazing, can't wait for the kicks!! I bet ur getting lots now?:) mrs duck I'm not used to calling him husband yet lol, I have to think first, keep saying boyfriend haha. I never called him fiancé! Well.... Landlord has given us notice, got to move out in January!! He was really sorry though, he just has to move back in! Can't believe this, we only moved in in August!!

Yes, I even tried to bribe DD with snacks. :) I can't believe you have to move again so soon. That stinks. I'm still working on moving also... Should be in my new house next month. It's been putting me on Christmas decorating withdrawal.

Zoela is a mover. Her movements have started to hurt sometimes. So, she is probably running out of wiggle room. :)

Duck: I did love Thanksgiving! How about yourself? It was very nice. I cooked here...and my turkey came out the best ever. Won't be long until your cruise. :)

That's awful erinsmummy you poor thing moving is so much agro boo, I hope you find somewhere lovely to move to x

Wow leinz your home improvement have been done quickly so you'll be in your new place foe Christmas how lovely. Thanksgiving sounds great, I'm in the uk so we don't celebrate but I suppose it's a great rehearsal for Christmas x

I'm in the uk too so don't celebrate it but it does sound like a lot of fun! Really good u get to move in for x mas leinz, how r u finding it all, moving and being pregnant? I'll b about 24 weeks when we move, hope my sickness is gone by then! Mrs duck when is ur cruise? U def deserve it! Moving is a pain, ESP so soon but u never know we might find somewhere a bit bigger :)

Our cruise is 4th jan, it'll be here before I know it, I can't wait x

Make sure neither of you overdo things with moving xx

So ladies be careful with your move! Ernismummy- 16 weeks is also the earliest they can detect gender. Will you be getting that ultrasound soon or are you going to wait to be surprised?

Thanksgiving was nice here, and today I set up the Christmas tree. :) All ready... minus the shopping, I haven't done any yet, haha!

I cheer you up and baby dust for you all.

Oooh erinsmummy will you be finding out the gender? xx

How are you Emmy? I'll be doing my tree in a couple of weeks time, I can't wait but I haven't done any Christmas shopping yet either x

Hi benim :wave:

Oooh erinsmummy will you be finding out the gender? xx

How are you Emmy? I'll be doing my tree in a couple of weeks time, I can't wait but I haven't done any Christmas shopping yet either x

Hi benim :wave:

I will be finding out gender at 20 week scan as would have to pay £80 to find out before then! I've just had a 4 hour nap! Just got to say, I'm a celeb last night was so funny!! Helens face after her fake tan hahaha had me in stitches!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->