After mc in feb, im ready to try again!!

Erinsmummy- unless you get a glimpse while they are doing your 16 week appointment if they decide to scan you.

Benim according to your ticker you are at a similar stage, are you finding out the gender or staying team yellow?

I'm missed I'm a celeb tonight but last nights was funny with the fake tan

Hi Benim! :) mrs duck I've never heard of anyone being scanned at 16 weeks where I live, they don't do it for some reason, if u need a scan they send u 20 miles away for 1! I'll b happy just hearing the heart beat anyway, waiting for midwife to call to see if she can see me this afternoon :) ur in the uk arnt u? Where abouts r u?

Ooh this afternoon that will be nice, so you'll have a 20 week one? I'm in the channel islands, so not strictly uk but more or less. Let us know how it goes xx

Ah I see, yeah will hav a 20 week 1, it's on 31st of December :) midwife just called and said she can't see me till next thur now! Lol useless!

I found out at 14+4, there is a place here that does them that early. $65 and right for me and my SIL.

I'll be about 35-36ish weeks when we get moved in. Just tell her to keep on baking. :)

Erinsmummy: Sorry to hear that your appt. was moved to next week. I hate waiting to go. Well now I hardly want to go. My appt. is today and I always worry about something not going right. I fear premature labor and complications big time. If you've been along for my journey you know why.

Leinz I hope everything goes well today, I'm sure it will, you get to see zoela for the last time until she's in your arms yay so exciting, let us know how it goes xx

It was just an appointment, Duck. No ultrasound. However, it all went great! My BP was wonderful 132/70. Nice strong heartbeat. After my next visit I go every week. I'm thinking I'll get one last ultrasound though, the first week of January.

I'm glad all is well leinz it's so exciting zoela will be here before you know it xx

Leinzlove- I can't believe your in the final stretch already!!!! I can't wait to see pictures of Zoela... she will be here so soon! :)

Erinsmummy- My doctor doesn't do the gender ultrasound until 20 weeks either. However, there are a few private imaging places that will do them at 16 weeks around us, it's about $75. We had our first ultrasound with the first pregnancy done at one because I was impatient, haha. I can't believe you're that far along either. Oh my, how time flies!

MrsDuck- How are you doing?

No news here! Just very busy with work. I did finally get my Rx for the progesterone cream, so I will have it when I need it. I think we're going to give it a real go next cycle. I should get my period in two weeks... so 4 weeks until we hit ovulation at hopefully 6 weeks until a BFP. I started taking my prenatals again so we shall see. Wish me luck!

Yay! Emmy, I'm so happy you are back at TTC. This makes me smile BIG! :wohoo: Lots and Lots of :dust:! I hope you are updating with your BFP in 6 weeks! :)

I'll be sure to post a picture. I really can't believe she'll be here next month! I'm so busy the time is flying. I've been looking at color paint schemes for the last few hours. My downfall is I love baby girl room colors. If I had my way the whole house would be pink and purple. Haha!

Emmy I hope you are updating us with lots on symptoms in the tww very soon and huge amounts of :dust: for getting your bfp xx

I now have my confirmation letter for my treatment, my room is booked for 21st jan yay

Duck: How exciting for us both! January is NEXT Month! :wohoo:

Yay Emmy that's great news, really do hope it happens quickly for u :) an also great news 4 u mrs duck for ur treatment coming up! Xx

I'm not bad thanks erinsmummy, been doing a bit of Christmas shopping today. I also had my follow up appointment following my surgery and all is fine, he's really pleased with how my neck is healing which is good :happydance:

No sign of angelria but she did say she was taking a break for a while so hopefully she'll be back soon

How is everything with you? Xxx

Ah that's good:) glad your healing well :) yeah I suppose it's not been that long since she said she was having a break, hope she updates us soon!

I'm good, sickness has eased off and we heard babies heartbeat today which was nice, midwife said its nice n strong :) I've really relaxed now, feels very real. Some people say when u do pregnancy the second time it's all not as exciting but I find it just as exciting :) can't wait till u, Emmy and Angelria are on here updating with your bfps :)

Aw thanks erinsmummy, I can't wait to get back to ttc x
You seem to be enjoying your pregnancy which seems to be flying by, baby will be here before you know it xx

Hey girls I am still here. Been really busy with work and getting ready for Christmas. We are a month and a half down on our break and will get back to trying in January once we get the ok from my husbands doctor. Hope everyone is doing well. Sorry I haven't posted, but I do check on you girls often and can't wait to get back to ttc.

Yeah the pregnancy seems to b going fast:)

Angelria glad ur ok, you will b back to ttc before u know it. I'm confident u will all get bfps ( and sticky ones) quickly! Sending all my positive thoughts your way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->