After mc in feb, im ready to try again!!

Hi angelria I'm glad you are well and I'm really hoping you get the all clear to start ttc again in jan xx

Duck: Happy to hear things are healing well with your neck! :)

Erinsmummy: Yay for heartbeat, everything being great. And the second time around being just as exciting! :)

Angelria: I'm glad you are ok. Can't wait for you to get the green light! It's time to get pregnant! :hugs:

Sounds like good news all around on here! I love it!

Erinsmummy- I'm so glad you go to hear the hb! I can't wait for your next ultrasound. I believe you said you are going to find out the gender, correct? Sorry if I'm wrong! Our thread is so wonderfully long I don't know where to go back to to check, haha. Thank goodness you're starting to feel better too!

MrsDuck- So glad your treatment is finally scheduled. Is that the last roadblock in the ttc wait? Glad to hear you're healing really well!

Leinzlove- Next month, I can't believe it!!!!! When again is your official due date?

As for me, we will be giving it the official go next month. I gave it some thought and decided to wait one more month. My reasoning is that if we ttc this month that would put me at an August due date. I'd rather wait another month (because I'm a teacher) so that I can start the year before maternity leave (thinking positively, of course that this one sticks). Doing so would take a lot of stress off my plate. I hate the idea of starting the year with a sub. Or should I say undoing things when I come back after starting the year with a sub, haha!

Glad we've all got good things to think about lately! ;)

Oh and how could I forget....

Angelria- So glad you've checked in and hoping you get the green light from your husband's doctor! :)

Emmy: I'm so happy to hear you will be TTC next month! This bean is going to be sticky! :hugs: It definitley makes sense waiting to help with your teaching schedule.

My official EDD is January 20. I feel like its starting to go fast. Probably with the purchase of our house. And its rennovations. I sure hope we don't have to push back our move in date of January 7. I'd like to be moved in and mostly unpacked before Zoela's arrival. But, I've also chosen to not let it stress me out anymore. Christmas has also made the time go faster...

Leinz since my treatment and your edd are only a day apart I know just how quickly it's coming around, zoela will soon be here xx

Emmy yes this is the final treatment before I can get back to ttc but I have to give it 6 months after treatment to make sure the radiation is out of my system so still a long wait :( xx

Emmy looks like we will start TTC again at the same time. Can't wait. Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas :)

Angelria that's great news you got the green light to get back to ttc :dust: xx

Just to let u ladies know, had my scan today at 21 weeks and baby is perfect, and it's a boy!!! :)

Aw erinsmummy congratulations on being team blue xx

Happy New Year ladies, I hope 2013 is a lucky one xxx

Thank u :) feels odd. Everyone thought it was a boy, not one person thought girl, every gender prediction said boy, my instinct was not, but then I thought nah, it's gonna b a girl! I'm still shocked to b honest! Really shocked! He's going to b called jack.

How r u ladies doing?

My pregnancy update:

Zoela weighs 7lbs 1oz, which is 50 percentile, measuring right on with her due date. She is also head down and fully engaged. I'm 1cm dilated and 20% enfaced. Heart rate is 140bpm. (She is 12oz bigger than DD was at this point.) We will be meeting our little love one day soon. :)

I do know that I won't be induced before 39 weeks and for sure I won't be allowed to go past my EDD.

I'm a bit surprised that she's taking up my whole belly. And she doesn't have much room left in there. My Dr. will really be looking at my placenta. With GD thats our worry that the placenta will stop doing its job earlier. So, I'm very curious to hear what he says on Monday. And I will go with whatever he suggests.

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/IMG_1580.jpg

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/IMG_1581.jpg

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/IMG_1582.jpg

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/IMG_1583.jpg

Erinsmummy: Love the name Jack! :)

Thanks Lienz, ah that's really exciting that u don't have long and also a lovely weight. Not too big but not too small! And head down is also a great thing to hear :) how do u make a spoiler like that? I see them a lot, but can't seem to Find out how to do it?

Go Advanced... Highlight text you want in the spoiler and click on the blind smiley face.

Erinsmummy- How exciting on your little boy! Jack is a great name!

Leinzlove- So glad that Zoela is doing well! She's going to be here so soon! I can't wait to see pictures of the first baby born from this thread! :)

MrsDuck and Angelria- How are you ladies doing?

About two weeks until TTC for me. My period is due tomorrow. I was feeling funny all week so I took a pregnancy test today to be safe (before opening a beer, hehe) and it's negative so we're right on track. I've got my progesterone ready for approx. 17 day from now. Yikes!

Emmy: Oh yay for TTC! :) It's good that you have the progesterone just waiting... This month is going to be the one you concieve your rainbow.

Thanks Emmy :) oh wow 2 weeks!!! It won't be long and ul be preg I can feel it ;)

I am almost 22 weeks and still have no bump! Argh I want one haha.

How r mrs duck and Angelria?

Doing good. AF showed on January 3rd and we are ready to start TTC again. I thought there might have been a chance it happened last month but happy AF showed as we were not really cleared by hubby's docs to start again yet. So Emmy you and I are pretty close on cycle days also. YAY I hope and pray this is our month :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->