After mc in feb, im ready to try again!!

Angelria, I'm glad the surgery has quick and relatively easy recovery. Hope you get it scheduled soon!

I did blood work on Friday (when I got my bfp) and my hCG was 28 at exactly 4 weeks. The doctor said that's fine for so early but that I should go back and do two tests, 48 hours apart. So we will do that today and on Thursday. I believe they made me do the same thing last time. Apparently they don't realize that when you take a pregnancy test every day for a week you're bound to catch the pregnancy early, haha. Oh well, I just hope the results are good.

Angelria: Thanks for updating. I'm glad to hear that you had a lovely trip and that it gave you some great time with DS. I'm so looking forward to you putting this surgery behind you... I know that in no time after you will be happily pregnant. There is a rainbow at the end. :hugs:

Emmy: Don't we all get those early BFP's while TTC. I mean my lines are so faint DH says they aren't there. All my thoughts and prayers hun that this is your rainbow. :hugs:

So far news is good and I have an ultrasound scheduled for the 25th. I've done three blood draws in the last week.

2/1- 28 (4 weeks)
2/5-162
2/7-370

The nurse I spoke to said things look great right now. I'm having an ultrasound before the nurse intake appointment this time (not the norm for my doctor) because my previous miscarriages were later and not detected until the ultrasound. I should be 7+3 on the 25th. My nurse intake appointment (if the ultrasound goes well) will be on 3/8.

So I'm breathing a sigh of relief... for now. ;)

Emmy how are you feeling? How is everything going?

I have been very busy with our promotional process at work. I have my interview today at 11 so fingers crossed it goes well and I don't stumble around with my words LOL. I am not good at interviews. Won't know anything for a couple of weeks afterwards.

I am also expecting a call from my doctor this afternoon to set up an appt to start a new treatment plan. I went to have the hysteroscopy done to have what they thought was a polyp removed and they didn't find anything. Everything around the ovaries and uterus looked clean and healthy. So I am thinking the only contributing factor is the blood clotting disorder.

How is everyone else doing?

Angelria, that's great about the potential promotion, how did you interview go? I guess that's good that there were no polyps, what is your doctor saying about the blood clotting disorder? I have to be honest, I'm a little confused though. What made them think that there was a polyp that obviously wasn't there? Hmmm, I'm getting frustrated for you!

Well I initially had an ultrasound done and they saw a "suspicious" are that they thought was a fibroid or polyp so they sent me for an MRI with and without contrast to confirm. Well after 2 hours doing the MRI and them blowing out my vein in my arm putting the contrast in they called me and said it wasn't a fibroid and that it must be a polyp and I needed a hysteroscopy done to remove it. So went in for that and low and behold nothing there. UGH just seems to be how everything has been going for the past year. My husband has to have some genetic testing done ( just a simple blood test for him) and then I go back to start a treatment plan. In the mean time I just wait it out and continue to take my baby aspirin and Folgard for the blood clotting disorder.

Emmy you never mentioned in your post how you were doing. How is that little bean?

Angelria how frustrating! Good about the promotion though!

How u feeling emmy?

As for me, im officially in 3rd tri now... Baby is moving loads, probably making the most of the room as soon he will be too big to move like he is lol. Ive had a stinking cold last few days, feeling dizzy aswel :( moving house tomorrow into a 3 bedroom, never had a 3 bedroom before lol, looking forward to it though!

Well keep us posted on how the testing goes Angelria. Hopefully everything turns out normal there.

Erinsmummy, congrats on reaching the third trimester and good luck with your move! Your little guy will be here in no time!

Everything is fine for me. I'm super bloated, constipated and a little nauseous but that's really it. In all honesty I'm worried that I feel too good. I wish I could get a blood test done every week, it would really put my mind at ease. Our ultrasound is in a little over a week. I'm looking forward to it and dreading it at the same time.

My husband went and got his blood test done for the genetic testing. I have been having migranes all week so we haven't managed to DTD but twice this month. We did manage to DTD yeaterday and I got my positive OPK today. Another migrane today so I don't think we will be doing it tonight. I am not getting my hopes up for anything this month. Waiting for my husbands blood test results and then we start a new treatment plan.

Angelria: I hope you get nothing but happy news and your sticky bean. :) Did you get the promotion! I still hope this month is the one and that your migranes go away. :hugs:

Emmy: Yay for all good news and symptoms. Can't wait to hear how perfect baby is on March 8. :hugs:

Erinsmummy: Yay for 3rd trimester, not long to go now. :)

AFM: DD and baby are both doing great. Zoela weighs 9lbs 4oz and is right about half on the growth charts. She's easy, just a few night feeds. I had oral surgery on Tuesday removing all of my 27 teeth. The pain is controlled, but I can't help but cry when I look in the mirror. I can't stand how I look. Looking forward to dentures in 8-12 weeks.

Yes, Angelria, any news on the promotion?

Leinzlove, 8-12 weeks will be here before you know it. Stay strong, you're healthier now and that's what's really important. Zoela and Chloe look great in your avatar, is Chloe is enjoying her little sissy?

I have my ultrasound tomorrow evening. I'm nervous but have been feeling like crap since my last post, so hopefully that's a good sign.

I did not get the promotion this time around, but I am ok with that. I have the best schedule in the department and it gives me more time with my son so I can't complain with where I am right now. My husband however is getting promoted so we are excited about that. Can't wait to hear about your ultrasound Emmy.

We have a tiny little peanut with a nice strong heartbeat. I was 7+3 yesterday and baby was measuring 6+4 on average. He said that is fine this early (I hope he is right). He was able to do it abdominally and did not need to do a trans vaginal ultrasound... good in my book.

The heartbeat was 134 which he said is excellent and it has implanted nice and high, which apparently is good too. Fingers crossed it stays good. I have my nurse intake appointment on 3/8 and will ask for another ultrasound at 10 weeks.

Cross your fingers. This is the 6th ultrasound I've had in a year and the first time we left with picture. :)

Attachments

• photo copy 3.jpg
    photo copy 3.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 4
Yes in the beginning of my pregnancy with my son I measured about a week off. As you progress they will change that. So happy things are going so well. Please keep us updated on how you are feeling.

I'm sure that's fine Emmy as a scan for dating pregnancy is most accurate between 11 and 14 weeks, glad all was good :)

Emmy: I'm on :cloud9:! So excited for you! That is wonderful news! :) :) :) I'm dancing!

angelria: I'm sorry to hear that you didn't get the promotion! You definitley will next time. :hugs:

AFM: Chloe loves and adores her sister! She tries so hard to say her name and it isn't an easy one.

Well I got my BFP. I am still early. Only 10 DPO, but I am going for a blood test today and will repeat in 2 days to make sure my levels are going up.Kind of hard to get to excited at this point.

That's great news angelria, congrats. I understand why u feel that way but there's such a good chance everything will b ok! I wish u all the luck in th world xx

Thank you. They have me on progesterone, Folgard, baby aspirin and a prenatal so we will see if that helps. Should have the first blood test results on Thursday and will get the second test done the same day to recheck my levels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->