After mc in feb, im ready to try again!!

Thats all good things! Will be waiting to hear what your levels are :) Im sure all will be good!

Hows mrs duck?? Not heard from her in a little while!

As for me well i have midwife again on thurs, she wants to see if baby has moved head down yet as he was on his side last week and my bump was measurring small. I dont feel that small!! lol, and im almost certain hes turned as i can feel kicking in different places than before!

Congrats Angleria, that's great news! I will send lots of positive thoughts your way!!!!!!

I'm ok thanks ladies, I'm halfway through my radiotherapy and beginning to suffer :(

Congratulations on your bfp angelria x

Beautiful scan pic Emmy x

I'm glad everything is good with you erinsmummy and I hope bubba has turned for you before your next midwife appointment x

Leinz I hope all is good with You and your gorgeous girls x

Mrs. Duck- I'm sorry you're having a hard time with your treatments. :( Half way done is good news though and I hope they don't get any rougher on you.

Emmy: Beautiful, Beautiful baby! :)

Angelria: YAY! I'm on :cloud9:! Congrats on your BFP!

Duck: I'm so ready for your treatments to be done. I'm sorry to hear you are suffering but very glad you are halfway. :hugs:

Sorry to hear your suffering mrs duck :( cant imagine what your having to go through right now!

Baby has turned now, hes head down, can really feel him kicking at my ribs! I am a bit aneamic so on iron tablets now. Next appointment is at 34 weeks to do my birth plan, cant believe how fast this pregnancy is going!

First blood test levels are 19. I was only 3 weeks 4 days when I had that test done so I know it was really early and would be low. Progesterone was only 9 and they like to see it at 15 so I am taking progesterone supplements to help that 2x's a day. Did a repeat test this morning so I should have the results tomorrow. Hopefully they are rising the way they should be.

Erinsmummy- That's great news he's head down!

Angelria- Are you on progesterone suppositories? I read that they might not elevate the levels in your blood much because it's absorbed right into the uterus. You're body is getting the progesterone, just in a more direct and unfortunately sometimes unmeasurable way. I'm on Crinone. If we have to do this again I think I might push for the injections.

Yes it is a gel capsule that I have to insert twice a day. After everything we have gone through this time, I believe this will be my last one. I think 2 is a good number. Plus I will be 32 by the time this one is born. I still want to be young enough to be around to see grandbabies :)

Angelria: 32 is young hun! :)

ErinsMummy: Yay for head down! :cloud9:

Angelria- I hope the gel capsule is more pleasant than the Crinone. It's a tube of goo and the residual sticks around. :blush:

I think this is your lucky bean, you deserve it!

Levels on my first blood test were 19 and the second was 74. They said they want to do one more test to make sure the level is over 100 and will then schedule an ultrasound. So I am feeling a little better and not as stressed. I think I will relax all the way when I see a heartbeat.

How have you been feeling? When do you get another ultrasound?

That's great news, your blood results sound great! I had my nurse intake on Friday and they are not going to schedule me for another ultrasound yet. I did my prenatal panel of blood work and all was normal.

I see my doctor on 3/28 for my first OB appointment (11+6). I'm hoping she will send me for another ultrasound after. So in the meantime we have scheduled a private scan for 3/18 because I just can't wait that long.

Had my third blood work done today and patiently waiting on the results. I took another HPT for the fun of it and it was super dark right away so that made me feel really good :)

How is everyone. This thread is really quiet now :(

Glad everythings looking good angelria and emmy!!! Its hard to enjoy first couple of months when youve had losses, but hopefully very soon you can both relax a bit and just enjoy! I must say though i am very uncomfortable now, i dont remember being this uncomfy with erin! Im still small, my bump isnt huge but if i sit, his feet are in my ribs, if i stand and walk his head scrapes down there, if i lie down he seems to just poke and jab me everywhere!! Haha so no rest for me right now, my next midwife appointment is on the 1st of april when ill be 34 weeks to do my birth plan, i know exactly what my birth plan is, same as last time, just take it as it comes, if i get to go pain relief free like last time, great, if not i wont beat myself up about it.

Angelria so glad the hpt was really dark :)

That's great about the hpt Angelria, I can't wait for you to get your blood results!

Erinsummy, I'm sorry you're so uncomfortable. I like the idea of an open birth plan as I'm not sure they ever go according to plan, haha. Little Jack will be here so soon!!!!

Ah well its all worth it in the end :) Just greatfull im even pregnant! Wow your nearly 10 weeks already!! just think, when i have jack in about 8 weeks time you will be almost halfway :) and yes im waiting for your blood results angelria!!

So gooooood to hear the lovely news in here! Bring on those rainbows! I don't think this thread has ever been as exciting as it is now. :) Numbers are sounding wonderful. And I don't blame you for not being able to wait for scans. I couldn't ever wait and scheduled 2 scans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->