After mc in feb, im ready to try again!!

Emmy how much did it cost to get an early scan done?

Where i live a gender scan is usually about £70... We did consider it but just couldnt afored it at the time, and by that point i was feeling movements so i knew things were good :) My best friend had one though amd the pics she got were pretty amazing. Was your scan in 3d emmy?

There was a special so we paid $65 for a 2D gender scan. She did take all the measurements as well. They do have 3D/4D scans but recommend doing them after 26 weeks so we will probably do one later on. Here's a link to the place we went if you want to look at prices for comparison.

https://www.ultrasonacolumbus.com

Heart rate yesterday was 156. We have to wait 8 more weeks for another ultrasound :( I don't know if I can wait 8 weeks to find out the sex.

I'm with you on that. My doctor did a scan at 7 weeks and the next is at 24. Thus the 10 and 16 week private ones, haha!

Emmy I just saw your due date is the 11th. 3 days after my birthday :)

Maybe a birthday baby (well kind of, haha)! I see you're over 12 weeks.... wooo hooo! Are you a little relieved yet?

yay past 12 weeks angelria :) Your well on your way now! And omg emmy yours has gone so fast, dont you think 17 weeks sounds way further along than 16?! lol i did. almost half way!!

I am scared. I have had lots of false contractions and they really hurt, but i know its not the real thing as they arnt at all regular, but its really brought it back how much labour hurts and now everytime i get a twinge i say "noooo dont come out" lol, so silly as he has to come out one way or another doesnt he! My best friend is 31 weeks preg with her 4th baby girl, and she said she felt that way after all of hers, its just you know whats coming where as with your first you have no idea, and i know with erin i expected labour to be harder and more painfull than it was... But thats not to say it wasnt bloody painfull lol!!

Anyway, weve had nice sun here for a few days, back to rain now :( DH is in hospital again.. Hes been in and out for 3 years and they still dont know whats wrong with him. worrying really, he has had every test under the sun!!! Hes at the hospital 40 mins away that i aim to give birth in, so maybe itl happen while hes already there lol

I am very relieved. I thought I felt the baby for the first time today, but it was just a flutter so I am not totally sure. I think that is when I will feel a lot better. When I can feel the movements and know everything is going ok. You should start feeling them in a couple of weeks. I was 20 weeks with my first when I felt it. Feels like little bubbles in your tummy. I knew it wasn't gas and it was like little butterfly flutters inside. LOL Thats the best way I can explain it.

Erinsmummy I pray that you have that baby boy any day now so you can get some relief. Try and relax if you can.

Erinsmummy, I'm sorry that your husband is in the hospital, how scary! Hopefully Jack comes soon... I can't wait to see pictures!!

I think I might have felt flutters a few times, but I'm not really sure, haha. Hopefully soon here too!

I'm officially swelling and super disappointed about it. I knew my feet and ankles would be a mess next fall but I didn't expect it to start so soon. I'm on my feet all day and my ankles and feet were throbbing by noon today. I also have a nice mark by where my wedding rings were all day. EWWW! I called the doctor a little worried and they said it's normal and fine. It's finally getting really warm outside and she told me just to watch my sodium intake and to drink lots of water.

I'm super bummed because I was finally starting to feel really good and was beginning to enjoy the pregnancy. Okay, I'll stop whining. At the end of the day all that matters is that baby is okay, but I'm crabby none the less, haha!

Emmy, I hate to hear you are swelling!

So, excited about the rainbows in here growing! :) :) :) I had private scans to. They are so worth it. My first one was $65 for 3D at 14 weeks, found out pink. Then I paid $124 for my second private scan in the third trimester. The pics were amazing!

I have this strange feeling that Erinsmummy had her baby. Just a feeling :)

Yes the swelling is normal. I had one day of bad swelling this week because I had a burger and fries that the hubby brought me because I couldn't leave work to go to lunch. I drank a ton of water and if fixed it. The hot weather will make you swell also. Your doctor is right, watch your sodium and drink as much water as you possibly can. The swelling unfortunately only gets worse :( And feel free to complain all you want. Who understands more about what you are going through than us? We are here for you girl :)

Just scheduled my early gender scan for June 6th and we are going to take my son with us. I am also going to get a teddy bear that plays the baby's heartbeat as a gift to my son :) I am so excited and June 6th can't get here fast enough.

I've been thinking about Erinsmummy too! Angelria, we got a pink teddy bear that plays the heartbeat. I love it, best $30 spent so far. I'm glad I'm not the only one with swelling. It's been much better this weekend since I'm off my feet now.

My husband and I have been talking about moving for over a year and we finally pulled the trigger. We put a deposit on a house to build today. It's an inventory home so they already have permits and are set to break ground next week. We should be in by early September, just in time for baby!

I'm still pregnant! Have my 40 week midwife appointment tomorrow, she has offered stretch and sweep and she wants to discuss induction but I'm refusing both. Just want to let nature take its course. So I could be pregnant for a while yet lol.

Glad you're doing well Erinsmummy! Hopefully Jack will not take too much longer!

oh man. I can't imagine going past my due date. I hope he comes soon for you.

Happy Mother's Day to all of you amazing women :)

niether could i lol. erin was 3 weeks early so this is not nice! but im not feeling very well so to be honest going into labour today would prob not be nice either!

Well I wish you the best of luck when the time does come. I'm sure you will do great and I hope for a healthy and happy baby and mommy!

thanks emmy, im so nervous lol, he has to come out one way or another lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->