After mc in feb, im ready to try again!!

not long emmy and you will soon have your little one :) Thanks mrs duck :) he is just so good bless him, the newborn stage is sooo addictive!!

Had my 16 week check up today and baby is doing good. Heart rate is still 150. In one week we should hopefully know what we are having. Soooooo excited. Hope everyone is doing well. Sorry for the quick post but I am at work :(

That's great news Angelria! I hope the little one cooperates next week. Do you have any guesses one way or the other? For fun, I'm saying girl. :)

thats great angelria. im guessing girl also :) had jack registered today :)

That's exciting Erinsmummy, he's now official. :)

I'm starting to panic a little. We're building a house and were planning on moving in towards the end of August. I'm Due October 11th. They keep moving back the breaking ground date and now it looks like we're set to close September 30th. What the hell am I going to do?

We're not supposed to make big purchases since the loan is already at underwriting but do they really expect me to wait to buy a crib and such until 10 days out? Our current house is so tiny and I'm really bummed that the nursery and new house might not be ready in time. I'm such a planner and this is pushing me to the edge! I was close to freaking out on the sales guy yesterday when we learned they are now set to dig on June 17th! The original date was supposed to be May 17th, then May 31st, now this.

2 more days and we find out what we are having. I am beyond excited and praying that our little one isn't shy. So my house got broken into last week. Who would have thought having 2 cops in our house that we would get burglarized. We did have our digital camera and some jewelry and miscellaneous other items taken.

Angelria that stinks! My husband is a cop and is always worried someone will break in when we aren't home to try and steal firearms, uniforms etc. I hope you didn't have anything really special taken. On the plus side, I can't wait for you to find out what you're having!!!

They passed by mine and my husbands uniforms and my badge was on my dresser, luckily we have a 700 lb safe that we keep our guns in so they couldn't get to those. They were only interested in things they could pawn so they took my jewelry and my nice $700 digital camera. Luckily I took the media card out when we got back from our cruise the week before so they didn't get any of my pictures. My grandmother's necklace did get taken, but I mean it doesn't take away any memories I have of her. I just keep wishing in my head I had been inside the house when they attempted it because I would have shot their ass. LOL Glad my son wasn't there though. He was scared enough when 8-10 of my coworkers showed up. Just pisses me off more than anything. Hopefully we can figure out who did it.

Woo hoo!!!! Welcome to the team. :) Did you immediately go out and start buying pink clothes like we did? hehe

No, I am terrified that it is not 100% for sure yet and we are going to wait until our 20 week ultrasound for the second opinion. Plus as sad as it sounds I haven't been able to get excited over the idea of a girl. From the moment I found out I was pregnant I had hopes of a boy. I know I will fall in love with my daughter just as much, but it is strange how I can't get excited. I hate this feeling.

I understand. I thought it was a girl from the get go. Had we seen boy parts at the ultrasound it would have taken me a little longer to get excited too! I'm sure you will be thrilled in no time! We have an ultrasound at 24 weeks and I'm a little nervous that it's now a boy. We've already gotten a lot of pink, haha!

I am very excited for that first checkup! I have been a nervous wreck up to then! Did it calm your nerves any?

Welcome Archangel. I've been a nervous wreck before all appointments and ultrasounds. I'm only now starting to calm down because I feel consistent movement. Even at the 20 week appointment I held my breath while she looked for the hb. At 16 weeks it took her 3 minutes to pick up the hb on doppler because baby was moving all over the place... my husband and I (and the nurse) were silent and thought for sure something was very wrong.

Both of my miscarriages were mmc though. So I have that fear of knowing that something could be very wrong without my knowledge.

When is your first appointment? Congrats on that BFP!

sorry ladies not been on to reply, just busy with baby! Erin is on holiday for a week with her dad at the moment, dh is working lots so just me and jack most of the time! Its my birthday on monday so mum is taking me shopping today :)

Congrats angelria on having a girl. i felt like you do about having a boy! But it disapears quickly :) i love having a boy, dont know why i didnt want one lol. Girls are great too, they have nicer clothes!

Happy Birthday Erinsmummy! I hope you're enjoying your shopping trip and alone time with your little guy!

Leinzlove, what a great picture of Chloe and Zoela! How have you been and how are the girls doing?

I hope everyone is doing well... it sure is quiet on here lately! Mrs.Duck- how long until TTC? It must be getting close!!

I had my 24 week appointment and ultrasound yesterday. Baby is still a girl :) and everything looks good so far!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->