• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

After mc in feb, im ready to try again!!

Good luck with your scan angelria, I hope your cycles can be forced into line and you can just enjoy the :sex: and get your bfp

Angelria- I'm glad you have a plan with your FS... hoping your scan goes well and that you can get relief from the headaches and Clomid.

MrsDuck- I have only had a few symptoms but if I wasn't in this boat a few months ago, trying, etc. I wouldn't have picked up on them. I know you're in the same position, but what I guess I'm trying to say is I may still be attributing every "symptom" to pregnancy when it could and may very well be unrelated. Oh the mind games I know I'm playing with myself. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you and hope you get your BFP this weekend! I didn't have any symptoms last time until two days before AF was due, and I thought they were telling me AF was coming.

How's everyone else doing?

I took another FRERT this morning and the line is again a little darker. I took a CB after work this evening and finally got my "pregnant!!!!" Now for the tricky part.... making sure it sticks. The conception part hasn't been my issue, it's been the retention element.

It's going to be a long few weeks until we hit 9 with a heartbeat. Thank you for everything and if you ladies don't mind I'd like to stick around to see how everyone is doing. I haven't been posting in the huge April/May BFP thread and don't really think I want to join the first trimester board again. After all I know the symptoms (been there done that) and I think I'll welcome them quite a bit more this time! Bring on the vomiting... I'll do it all day every day if it means this bean will stick around for a few more months.

Attachments

• IMAG0547.jpg
    IMAG0547.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 4
Angelria i hope the scan goes well! Emmy thats brilliant :) I understand you not wanting to post in first trimester, i was thinking i might be the same when i get my bfp again! Bring on the sickness for you :)

I am on CD13. I havnt been using opks, just takin it easy!

Ill share with you all a really silly thing i did last night! I was making my wedding invites and had to stick some paper onto card, i decided double sided tape would be best because glue might peel off too easily. So there i was, putting the tape on the paper, then i went to peel the back off so i could stick it down and it wouldnt budge, i kept taking the whole bit of tape off instead! OH comes over and has a look and says "you do realize that isnt double sided tape, its normal tape dont you?" Hahahaha oh dear!

So, funny! I hate how expensive double sided tape is. I wouldv'e thought you were in the 2ww with pg brain. When is your big day?

I hope O gets here soon for you! :)

Thanks Emmy, those lines look great by the way. I can't wait to see scan pics in a few weeks time.

This month seems to be going so slowly still only 10dpo so I am going to be pulling my hair out once I get my bfp waiting for the first scan.

Erinsmummy you made me chuckle.

Erinsmummy, my FS told me yesterday it was pointless for me to be using OPKs. She said once you get the positive it is too late. You have either already ovulated or are ovulating at the time. I thought it meant that you were about to. Even though every time DH and I have made sure to BD several days before also we still haven't had any luck. So I think they just add more stress. She said to make sure we BD every other day on days 12 thru 20 and we should be ok. Scan is thursday at 1pm. Going to see how the lining is too. If it is thin then the chance of us miscarrying again is high.
Emmy I am glad that you are going to be hanging around. I for some reason get bummed when people get preggo then leave and then I have to go stalk their page to see how they are doing LOL. Plus I would love to hear how wonderful things are going with your pregnancy sickness and all. I know this bean will stick for you and you will have a healthy and happy 9 mo.

congrats Emmy on your BFP....i find it funny that this thread is discussing once you get your opk positive its too late. I got my smiley face yesterday at 9am and then again at 9pm yesterday and again today at 9am. We bd'd last nightthe 8th,, not the 7th but on the 6th and 4th we bd'd again but not the night before the positive opk so i feel that i missed my opportunity. i guess i am disappointed as why do they sell these opks if its too late by then?

Once you get your positive opk it isn't too late. The positive opk means that you are about to ovulate (within the next 12 - 36 hrs). The opk detects the luteinizing hormone that surges just before you ovulate. When you get the positive opk start :sex: and hope you catch that eggy.

Have a look at www.peeonastick.com it's a really good site.
https://www.peeonastick.com/opkfaq.html

thank you Mrs Duck for the response, i guess i am just alittle more antsy since my m/c in feb! i am planning on bding tonight so i hope i catch an eggy!

Go get that eggy caught Josie, good luck

Josie I was a little confused too by her saying that because I too thought that if you got the positive you were about to. I don't know why she said that and not sure anymore what exactly the right thing to do is other than just BD as much as you can. I guess that is why I am so stressed about this process now because I seem to get different advice from so many people and I don't know what to believe. I am about ready to throw in the towel and if it happens great and if not then I am no worse off than I am now. I know that is a poor attitude, but after 17 mo I can't help but feel that way.
Josie I think you are covered. Sperm also stays in your body for up to 3 days. So even if you skip a day you are ok. Plus I heard that every day depletes his sperm. But there we go again. Just something I heard so who knows if it is true. UGH!

Big day is 15th of sept :) To be honest although i have used opks, i have never really relied on them! We just have sex often and hope for the best! So many people say so many different things!

Erinsmummy- that's too funny about the tape, sounds like something I would do.

OPKs confuse me to be honest and I'm sure I'd forget to use them as regularly as you're supposed to. Angelria we pretty much did what your doctor said. We dtd about every day (skipped one I think) starting about five days or so before I was set to ovulate. I get cramps when I ovulate so I knew when it happened. We dtd that day and the day after to be safe, skipped a day, then dtd again. TMI- hardest part was getting in the "mood" when you're tired, etc. and also can't use lube, haha.

Mrs. Duck- good luck with your upcoming test!!!

Josie- catch that egg!!!

Leinzlove- how are you doing? where are you at in your cycle?

Think OH was a bit concerned about me lol.

I know what you mean about getting in the mood, Its funny because we DTD near enough every day anyway, but when we know we HAVE to do it, its not so sexy haha,

We are away this weekend, just me and OH so will be nice to relax a bit, well i say relax, we are going on a ghost hunt so maybe not!

Emmy, why no lube? They have a product called preseed that you can use and it doesn't kill the sperm. It is a little pricey but that is what my doc recommended for us to use.. Especially since on the Clomid. It dries you up so I have to have something or it hurts.

Im going away for the weekend, be back in a few days :) xx

Emmy, why no lube? They have a product called preseed that you can use and it doesn't kill the sperm. It is a little pricey but that is what my doc recommended for us to use.. Especially since on the Clomid. It dries you up so I have to have something or it hurts.

I didnt want to spend the money on preseed haha.

I got a bit of a scare the other day... I had a high fever :(. It got up to 102.3 while taking Tylenol, I think I had the flu. Luckily it's gone as I woke up today fever free. I'm still a little worried as I was fighting to keep the fever down for two days. I read online that over 103 is fatal to baby in first tri and that fevers can cause neural tube defects. It's always something I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->