After mc in feb, im ready to try again!!

Lexi I hope this is your lucky month. It's been quite a journey for is over the last almost two years but we've for one baby to go! (Well hopefully lots more but one rainbow left to be born haha)

Angelria 40 weeks! Hope little one is its way!

Mrs duck December will be here in no time! I can't wait to find out!

Leinzlove I hope this his your lucky month. When do you test?

My husband went back to work tonight so here I am typing on mg cell while nursing. Thus all the typos. Sorry! Madeline is growing so fast and has already outgrown some clothes. She was 9lb 3oz at the doctor yesterday. She's becoming more alert though and is of course stealing our hearts!

firstly let me say so sorry for not being on here!! I really have been slacking and im sorry, ive missed so much and ive missed u girls on here! ive got a poorly husband and poorly kids, all a bit busy at th mo but I am going to get on to a laptop today and update, catch up ect. hope u are all well! and madeline!! what a lovely name emmy!! congratulations, I really will catch up later!

Ok im on a laptop so i can update properly! I have gone back and caught up a little..

Emmy, she is gorgeous!! Well done! Sounds like shes doing really well :) Worth the wait and again, i do love her name, always liked it :)

Angelria... You are so close to having that baby!! Im going to be checking in every day from now on to make sure i dont lag behind anymore. I miss you girls alot too and i know i could never have got through alot without you so im going to make more of an effort to keep up!

Duck.. You have come so far and sounds like your pregnancy is coming along nicely!! So glad your scans are all going well :)

So... How are things for everyone at the moment? Cant believe it will be xmas soon!!

AFM, not too much to update really, Erin is good, Jack is good, weve all had a bit of sickness recently but getting over it slowly, and now my washing machine has decided to pack up, but never mind will get it sorted :) I have been TCC pretty much since Jack was born, i did fall pregnant last month but i bled shortly after the positive test so a bit gutting, and not trying this month as dh is ill and got jack in our bed at the mo as hes poorly so no DTD for us right now haha, but hoping for a bfp around the same time as Lienz now!! Baby crazy!

We have missed you erinsmummy, I hope the little ones are all better soon. Oh no it never rains but pours, how are you surviving without a washing machine??

Sorry to hear about your bleed, I hope you and leinz get a nice bfp soon

well its only been 2 days so far so been ok, but feel like im missing an arm haha. lickily for us, my father in law has said he will buy us one, so that's a relief money wise, in the meantime mum is doing our washing lol.

dh wants to dtd tonight hoping we will catch O but im pretty sure weve missed it! its ok though :)

I'm sorry to hear about your chemical erinsmummy. I hope you get another bfp soon. Who knows maybe you haven't missed ovulation at all. ;)

thanks emmy. madeline has a lovely amount of hair! my friends baby was born with really long hair, like the amount ud see on 2 yr old haha. so cute!

Yay! Erinsmummy! I can't barely even recognize your BNB name anymore. I hope you didn't miss O. OPK!! :) OPK!! :)

So happy the washer is being taken care of. :)

I bet Angelria is quiet because she had her rainbow! Can't wait for update! :)

I did have my rainbow Irelyn Joy. She was born 11/8/13 at 1:08pm she was 7lbs 13oz and 21 inches long. I will update more when I get a chance.

Attachments

• 1398679_170694459791226_1920797846_o.jpg
    1398679_170694459791226_1920797846_o.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 2
congratulations!!!!! gorgeous!! lovely weight! and another name I really like!!! awww so happy to see all these babies being born!! will look forward to ur update :)

She's absolutely beautiful and I love her name! Congrats Angelria!

just popping on to tell you all im pregnant!!! found out 2 days ago, nervous, but very excited!!! how is everyone?

YAY congrats Erinsmummy. So happy for you.
I have been trying to get over some post pardum depression :( Baby is doing wonderful though other than fussy and gas issues at night and my son is working through some jealousy issues. I have been trying to spend extra time with him so he doesn't feel left out. So I am crazy busy between baby, pumping and my son and trying to care for myself and the home. So hard getting use to a new routine.
How is everyone else doing? Emmy how is your sweet baby?

sorry to hear that angelria, im sure things will settle down soon. it is alot for everyone to get used to, im always here if you need a chat.

Erinsmummy: Congrats! :wohoo:

Angelria: I hope everyone's routine gets adjusted soon. :hugs:

Me and my little miracle

Attachments

• 580634_174670116060327_2001975592_n.jpg
    580634_174670116060327_2001975592_n.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads