After mc in feb, im ready to try again!!

Here it's normally 12 weeks and 20 weeks but I'll try for one on Wednesday

How are you doing angelria? You haven't got long to go either

We had our 4D ultrasound yesterday and got to see our little girl again. We haven't seen her since 20 weeks. She was shy and kept her hands up most of the time, but we did get a few good pictures. Hard to believe we only have 8 more weeks until she is here.

Emmy your due date is right around the corner. How are you feeling about the whole process?

Yay for getting to see your little girl again :)

I had my first scan yesterday too and all seemed good :)

Horray for good scans Angelria and MrsDuck!

I'm feeling pretty good. My only real fear is tearing badly. My SIL had a third degree tear and I REALLY don't want that!

Yep I tore pretty bad with my first also. Epsom salts baths helped me to recovery quickly. My epidural wore off about an hour before I had to start pushing so I felt everything. The only thing I can recommend is when they tell you to stop pushing, stop. It hurt so bad that I wanted to keep pushing and I think that is why I tore so badly. LOL Not to scare you too much. All worth it and I can't wait to do it again.

No tares ladies... not long to go now! :) Yay, DUCK!!! Eeeeek! So glad your scan went well.

Oh Angelria, I'm glad you're willing to do it again, and hope that your bottom holds out this time. Hopefully mine will as well, hehe.

I love your signature pictures Lenzlove! Zoela looks so big!

You will be fine Emmy. At that point I don't remember really caring, I just wanted him out. And then once he was here the recovery didn't seem that bad when I had something so precious to show for it. Such an amazing experience and love that I have never felt and can't ever really explain. I can't wait for your little one to get here so you know what I am talking about.
Mrs. Duck how are you feeling? I am so glad you got to see your little pnut. Hopefully the sickness starts to ease off soon.

Emmy you are full term now. Do you have your bags packed yet in case you go early?

Baby's bag has been packed for weeks. Mine's not, haha. I did finish my maternity leave plans for my sub today though, so that's a start. :) We're set to close on the new house on the 2nd so I'm hoping she stays put, but I have a feeling this little girl will be coming early. At least I'm ready to leave work when the time comes.

I'm good thanks Emmy, still got sore nipples and still feel sick each day so I'm taking that as a positive :) when I saw you had posted I wondered if you had gone into labour :)

Emmy less than 2 weeks. Did you already have that baby? You have been pretty quiet on here. I have 6 weeks to go and it seems like forever. I am hoping I go a week early.

No baby yet! Just busy finishing up work. I think I might ask my doctor to write me off of work for the last week, making next week my final week at work. I'm having a really hard time sleeping and am nauseous most of the day. We close on the new house on Wednesday so hopefully baby continues to hang in there a little longer, but I can't lie... I'm ready to be done!

I will let you ladies know as soon as baby is born though, don't worry! :)

Yea I am getting pretty miserable. I have an appt on Friday to see how big she is and make sure she is head down. I already know she is from my last 4D ultrasound. I have been sick too and still working full time so it is taking its toll on me. Plus my husband is working night shift so it is basically just me taking care of our 3 year old. I just need a break. Haven't got the nursery together, my bags aren't packed yet, I feel like I haven't accomplished anything.

How is everyone doing?
Mrs. Duck only a couple more days until the first trimester is over. YAY!!!

Emmy your due date is this Friday. How are you feeling?

AFM I am doing good. Had a little scare and thought my water broke but it was just pregnancy fluids (whatever that means) and not my water breaking. I am 1cm dilated and the baby is approximately 5lbs 8oz as of last Thursday. I have another appt tomorrow to check for any progress.

I'm glad all is good angelria, not long to go now, I bet you can't wait :)

I had another scan today all looks good thankfully, I'm back for my nt scan next Thursday

Emmy are you all moved in now? Any sign of baby yet?

So, glad Duck! Happy to hear! :) And ladies almost time to meet your LO's EEEEEK! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->