After mc in feb, im ready to try again!!

Sorry for my absence. We closed on the house on the 2nd, moved furniture in on the 5th and welcomed Madeline into our family on the 9th!!!!

Madeline Brenda was born at 4:46pm on 10/9. She weighed 8lb 10oz and was 21 1/5 inches long!

I started having contractions Tuesday morning and called the hospital around 9:30pm. They said to come in and get monitored. I was 3cm at 10:30pm, 5cm around 3:00am, 7cm at 7:00am and 8-9 from 11-1:00. I held off on pain meds until 2:00 when I was 9cm. My doctor told me she wanted me to get an epidural before pushing because my pelvis is small and she wanted my muscles relaxed and to increase contraction strength with pitocin to give me the best shot of a vaginal birth. After two hours of pushing and 30+ hours of labor little Madeline was finally born. My fear came true though and I had both an episiotomy and a 4th degree tear, but I couldn't imagine anything more worth it. We are in absolute love and have been home since Friday afternoon. She is amazing!!

Attachments

• photo 1 copy.JPG
    photo 1 copy.JPG
    38.2 KB · Views: 3
  • photo 2 copy.JPG
    photo 2 copy.JPG
    33.4 KB · Views: 3
  • photo 3 copy 2.JPG
    photo 3 copy 2.JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 4
Emmy she is gorgeous.Yes every painful contraction and minute of labor and delivery is worth it once you hold them in your arms. So happy for you. Did you have symptoms leading up before your contractions started? I was induced with my son, but plan to go naturally this time and wondering what to look out for.

Congratulations Emmy, wow so much hair, she's absolutely gorgeous and congratulations on the new house too :)

Leinz!!!!!!!! I've just seen your avatar congratulations :) xx

Leinz I missed that you are pregnant again. Congrats. So happy for you. That is awesome news.

Congrats Leinz! How far along are you?

Angelria- I had diarrhea on and off for like three days before contractions started. I had some contractions on Monday night but they went away when I slept. They started up again on Tuesday morning and just progressed from there. My doctor did an exam the Thursday before and I started spotting and losing my mucus plug almost immediately over the next few days.

MrsDuck- 12 Weeks!!! That must feel amazing, you've made it past the riskiest time! :)

I've got my nt scan on Thursday, I'll feel much happier and less stressed after that I think :)

Leinz we need more details!! :)

Aw Emmy I love your avatar :)
Thanks for the well wishes but my scan was last week and all went well yay

How are you enjoying being a mummy?

Haha my how I've lost track if time. I'm loving every minute of being a mommy!

Angelria, not long now. How are you feeling?

MrsDuck, are you going to find out the gender? You can do that soon! Hope you are feeling better!

I'm feeling much better now thanks Emmy, the ms has gone yay I'm able to pick up my little munchkin on the Doppler so that's reassuring :) yup ill find out the sex at my next scan :)

I was wondering about angelria too

Glad you are enjoying being a mummy xx

Angelria: How exciting that its almost time and I bet you are ready! :)

Duck: Glad things are well and can't wait to find out. I still think your mother is right!!

AFM: I'm ovulating cycle 5. I had a chemical last month. BFP at 10dpo... tested when AF was due nice line... tested 3 days later and line faint. I knew right away because I did another test FRER and faint. The bleeding started the next day (4+5). That was on October 18. So, here I am starting the next 2ww.

Aw leinz im so sorry :hugs: good lunch for this tww xx

I'm sorry to hear that Leinzlove. :(

I hope this month is better news!

Sorry I haven't been on. Just busy and really tired. Still working full time during the day and my hubby works nights so I have been having to care for our son. We are giving our baby girl until her due date and then I am getting induced. I am excited, but anxious at the same time.
Leinz I am so sorry about your chemical pregnancy. I will be praying that this is your month.
Mrs. Duck I can't wait to hear what you are having. I am going to just throw it out there and say a boy :) Do you care either way?
Emmy how have you been? How have you been feeling since being home. Are you getting into a routine?
Erinsmummy if you are lurking we miss you! We have been through our journies together since the beginning and I am so thankful for your support.
Don't know what I would have done without you ladies <3

Angelria I really thought she'd be here by now, you poor thing you must be shattered still working and then looking after your Ds in the evenings :( I hope she arrives soon xx

I think I'm having a boy too but everyone else thinks a girl. We'll see on 10th December ;)

Wow look at this new babies.! You guys seriously give me so much hope.
congrats emmy and mrs.duck I am so very happy for you guys. Please send love this way I've having pregnancy symptoms so please send me some baby dust lol im hoping god has already blessed me with my rainbow..

And off topic: what names do you guys have planned for your babies or have already named your little ones?

After my miscarriage I changed my names since I lost that baby I didn't feel it right to name my next baby that same name.
so if I have a girl her name will be Novah Rae'Lynn Morgan and if a boy Zaiden Lezairè Morgan. Both names have tremendous meanin to me and my dh.

Hi everyone! I will tell Erinsmummy that you all are asking about her. She had just said she was coming back here last week. Jack is doing well.

Lexie: There is so much HOPE!! It's so hard. I'm sorry for your loss. :( But, I know you will find your joy. :hugs:

DUCK: December 10, that's just a month away! Eeeeek!! :) :) GIRL!!

Emmy: I hope motherhood is treating you well. :happydance:

Angelria: YES!!!! Yes!!!! I wonder if you've had your daughter! I'm so happy for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->