After mc in feb, im ready to try again!!

YAY! Can't wait to hear what your bundle of joy will be.

Duck! I will say it everywhere! GIRL! Sadly, though I'm worse that 50% being right. Haha! But I just feel it with you Duck!

Haha I'm still say a boy but we'll see on Wednesday eeek!

Its probably the safer bet for sure! Eeeek! Roll on Wednesday!

I don't know why, but I am going to say boy. Just a feeling :) Or maybe just to be different from everyone else LOL.

Tomorrow is the day Mrs. Duck. Hope your little one isn't shy. I am on pins and needles waiting for you to let us know.

I'm pregnant again, too. Excited but scared. It's really early.

Can't wait for your update DUCK! I'm sticking with GIRL even here last minute.

You are right leinz it's a girl :)

I hope you are all well and I can't believe how many people are pregnant at the moment, obviously something in the water haha

Congratulations leinz xx

Congrats Leinz. I do believe everyone is pregnant except me LOL. I am not ready to drink whatever water you guys are drinking just yet. I actually think I am done. I am content with my two beautiful children.

Mrs. Duck congrats on a baby girl :) Are you ok with that? Were you hoping for a boy? I wanted all boys, but I can't imagine my life now without my daughter. She is so precious and beautiful.

I'm not sure I'm going to want another one either angelria, but we'll see ;)
I did want a girl but I had convinced myself that it was going to be a boy and had then got used to that fact and it just came as a bit of a shock to be a girl, but I am happy :)

Ty! Girl! I'm loving this feeling of being right. I know about the shock, I thought Zoela had to be a boy. My pregnancies were so different.

Turned out she's a girl and just a very different girl.

Angelria: 2 kids is a lot of work! Just enjoy! :)

Duck: At this point I'm hoping for a positive Digi. ATM I just want this baby to be so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->