After mc in feb, im ready to try again!!

I'm so glad to see things are going well on here!

27 weeks MrsDuck! OMG I'm so excited for you! Your little one will be here so soon!

12 weeks Erinsmummy, passed the risky time, I bet you're breathing easier now!

Angelria, how's her reflux? I bet you have your hands full. I don't know how you ladies have more than one of these at a time, lol. I guess we will find out in a few years, but for right now my hands are beyond full!

Leinz, how was Zoela's party? How's the TTC going?

Nothing really new here. Madeline rolled over for the first time last week and will be 16 weeks tomorrow. She's changed so much already and is turning into such a fun baby. I can't imagine life without her and just love spoiling her rotten, haha. :)

How exciting that Madeline rolled over! :) It goes so fast, but its so amazing! :) Zoela's party was wonderful. I can't believe she is a year. She just running around, a little kid.

As for TTC! I'm tired of it. 3 Early Losses in 4 months. I'm taking this month off, trying hard to anyways. I have a Dr. Appt. Feb. 19.

Emmy that's fantastic, she'll be on the move before you know it :)

Leinz I'm so sorry, I hope you can find some answers at your appointment :hugs:

Leinz that would be exhausting. I bet taking some time off is probably a good thing. Give your body some time to reset and try again! Good luck at your appointment!

HAHA! AS IF I COULD WAIT!

I better start OPK! Found myself upstairs with DH awhile ago... AND he didn't pull out. Yeah, I knew this was going to happen. Baby Fever is strong...

I also went to the Dr. today because my ears have been bothering me. Thought it was allergies and here I have a bacteria skin infection inside my ears... Not in my ear canal though. I was put on antibiotic and its highly contagious. I'm so fortunate the kids didn't get it. There is no link with it and miscarriage... But you never know. It can't hurt to feel good about being healthy!

I'm doing good thanks Emmy, just counting down the weeks now until she arrives :)

How are all you lovely ladies, it's been quiet on here for a while now? Xx

hey ladies, wow mrs duck not long at all! Bet your excited :)

hows everyone else?

Nothing new here, got my scan 13th of march :)

Yay, I can't believe that Emmy! Time sure is flying! Do you have a preference?

hi ladies, hope ur all well? Please post updates :) We found out we are having a girl :) Last baby for us, so 2 girls and a boy is perfect :)

Yay for another girl :)

All good here, just starting maternity leave and looking forward to the arrival of my little girly :)

Erinsmummy- How was your scan? Did you find out the gender?

MrsDuck- Are you almost ready? So excited for you to finally meet your rainbow! :)

LOL- I just now saw the rest of the thread. Congrats on the girl!!!

Aw madeline looks so big now in your avatar :)

Yup I'm ready and waiting now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->