After mc in feb, im ready to try again!!

MrsDuck you're so close! How are you feeling?

Leinz do you have scan coming up?? Is that what the ticker is for?

I feel ok thanks Emmy, just had my mw appointment and baby's head is really low so she's ready to go yay

How is everyone?

will keep popping on here to see if youve had baby mrs duck :) Hope ur well emmy, has anglria been on recently? feels like ages!

my pregnancy is going so quick!! Way too quick, jack is still very much a baby to me, hes 1 next month though!! And Erin starts school in september, dont want her too lol

It's scary how quickly time passes, I had just finished my radiotherapy this time last year and now baby due any day aaaaagh!

:hi: Ladies!!!

So exciting Duck! I hope you've had her before you see this post! :)

That's what I'm afraid of... Pregnancies going fast. I want to savor it. But, can't wait to leave the first trimester. I hate the waiting and worrying whether baby is sticky or not.

First Ultrasound Friday morning... Hoping to see a beautiful baby, with heart beating away. :)

Chloe is turning 3 next Friday! :) She will go to pre-school come September.

Sadly not leinz, she's still nice and comfy in my belly :(

Wow Friday is going to be an exciting day for you, I can't wait to see pics of your sticky bean :)

My girls never wanted to come... And I carried them low and engaged for weeks! It was so hard to walk. It hurt and I couldn't ever get comfy or sleep. They were both evicted arriving at 39+2, Chloe no dilation, and Zoela was dilated 1cm for 4 weeks.

She's going to be here soon DUCK! Eeeeek! :) x

I can't believe it... 13 hours to see this baby. I was so excited, but when the week hit the excitement turned in to terror.

How was your scan Leinz?

I can't wait to see pictures of baby Mrs. Duck!!

How are you feeling Erinsmummy?

Are you still around Angelria? How's your little lady?

Duck: Have you had baby? Eeeeek!

AFM: Saw beautiful baby with beautiful heartbeat. No picture though, my Dr. doesn't give first scan pics. I thought he would but he put it in my file.

Whoo hoo leinz congrats, shame no photo though xx

Nope still no sign of mine coming out :(

mrs duck?? lol im waiting to hear too!! Im ok thank you emmy, need to make my 28 week app with midwife soon! :)

Congrats MrsDuck! Looks like baby Ruby arrived 4/28. I can't wait to see pictures!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->