After mc in feb, im ready to try again!!

Hi ladies i am back from my little holiday :) Had a great time! Congrats to Lienzlove!!So happy for you!! Angelria sorry the appointment didnt go how you wanted, there is still chance of it happening this cycle!
Hope everyone else is well! I am on CD20 now, not really thinking about testing or anything, think im over stressing about it all now, will happen when it happens i suppose!

Thanks Ladies. No symptoms really except for the day before BFP, I kept thinking I was smelling things that DH said he didn't smell.

I'm only 9 or 10dpo, the line is faint, but its darker than last nights testing. It helps to tilt the screen back.

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/IMG_3603.jpg

I can see it. Congrats. Let us know how things progress! So happy for you. Hope the 2 BFPs we have so far are a sign for the rest of us.

Welcome back erinsmummy glad you had a good time away, I hope leinzlove's good news is catching

:dust: :dust: :dust:

ErinsMummy: I hope you get your BFP within a few days! MrsDuck has great premotion. She thought I had my BFP the same day I did.

angelria: Thanks hun, things are progressing well I'd think. My lines are getting darker. I can't be more than 11dpo. I'll be testing Saturday with Digi, when I officially miss AF. I'm so early.

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/IMG_3662.jpg

I wish I could magic my own bfp.

The lines are looking good leinzlove and you aren't even late yet

I wish you could to, hun! Just a week till O, I hope you are finding plenty to keep you busy! :)

Bd'ing well underway here and I got a faint line on opk today so looks like I'm going to O early again this month, if last month is anything to go by they should get darker over the next couple of days.

How is everyone else doing?

Emmy do you know when your first scan is?

CD23 here. Usually about 25 days, if i get past that with no af i dont want to test til the 28 day mark as there has been one time my cycle lasted that long! Really want to test though, so tempted to buy a frer! Must resist tho!

Very Exciting Erinsmummy! I have a feeling you're about to update this thread with your BFP! :)

Ooooh erinsmummy things are looking good, can't wait to hear of you bfp x

I really hope so! I am going to really try and resist testing though. I havnt actually done a pg test since the mc, so i havnt seen a neg result and really really dont want to! Howa everyone else? Hope we all have our bfps by the end of this cycle!

I have resisted testing too, for some reason I prefer to see af rather than a neg test. I'm hoping we all see neither this month and get our bfp's

Duck: O is coming! I hope you catch your eggy! :)

Erinsmummy: I'm hoping AF has the best of miraculous reasons for staying away and that this is your cycle. :hugs:

Yeah id rather see af than a neg test. I think its because when your waiting for the test to show a result, your praying so so hard for it to be positive, it turns out neg and you know you just have to wait for af.. it just prolongs the agony i reckon!
Mrs duck you will be busy next few days then ;)

That's the plan, I'm determined to do as much bd'ing as dh will allow. Come on bfp's pleeeeeeeeeease come out of hiding

I am CD 21 today and I am not sure if I have even ovulated yet. I haven't had the o pains this month that I usually get. I did have pain twice while BDing. No position seemed to be ok. So I was just like hurry up and get this over with. DH has not been home the past 2 nights, but I did break down and use OPKs those days to make sure there was no surge, just in case. They were negative. Last month I didn't O until CD 25, but every other month it was on CD 18 or 19. So I don't know what is going on. I don't temp either. Figured I would take the more relaxed approach this month, but I think it may have stressed me out more if that is possible. LOL
Erinsmummy I have a good feeling about you this month for some reason. I don't know why but I logged on today thinking you were going to have a post on here that you got your BFP. I don't blame you for holding off on testing though. I will be doing the same. AF should be here the last day of the month or the 3rd. Depends since my cycle is 33-36 days.

So I had one OPK left and for some reason decided to use it tonight (CD21). I didn't do one yesterday, but the day before it was negative. The only thing is we didn't DTD Thursday or Friday. Wednesday night was the last time before tonight so I am worried that we missed it. I usually get 3 positives in a row so yesterday could have been my first which would mean today is O day. I do have some lower back pain. More like muscle pain. My hubby had to work nights the past 2 nights and I was working days so it didn't work out for us. Plus I know they said our chances were low to get pregnant this month since on CD 12 and CD 14 my follies were only 14-15 mm. I was thinking since I o later they have had plenty of time to grow. What do you ladies think?

Sounds good Angelria. I think the extra time, did give them longer to grow. I hope you got BD in today, and caught that eggy! :hugs:

Yeah i think the fact you o later is def good in this case, should have had time to grow, and to be honest i think everyones chances of concieving are low, only a couple days in a month we can fall pregnant, with all sorts of reasons why we might not ovulate or ovulate late/early, have to dtd at the right time ect its no wonder it takes time when you think about it lol.

Well in 90% of my cycles i will have come on by tomorrow. We dtd last night as sometimes it can make af come a day or 2 early, as if im gonna get af id rather it be sooner than later, dont want to let myself get my hopes up!

Bd'ing well underway here and I got a faint line on opk today so looks like I'm going to O early again this month, if last month is anything to go by they should get darker over the next couple of days.

How is everyone else doing?

Emmy do you know when your first scan is?

Not yet. My intake appointment with a nurse is the first week of June. We will probably opt for a private scan at nine weeks again. I think my doctor trad. Does the first at twelve. I had two blood tests already last week and so far my numbers are doubling, so keeping my fingers crossed. Numbers were even higher at this point last time though so who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->