After mc in feb, im ready to try again!!

Have a lovely time away erinsmummy it could be your last time away before you become a married woman

Glad you managed to keep the fever down Emmy

I went and saw the FS on Thursday and had a scan done. Follies were between 10-15. Went back today to see where they were and none of them have grown. So bummed. She said that there is a decreased chance of me getting pregnant this cycle and not to do my trigger shot because I would just be wasting it and they are expensive. Blood tests in a week to check my progesterone levels to make sure I am ovulating. I know that I am since I got pregnant 2 months ago. Just don't know why my follies are so small. They will be increasing the Clomid next cycle so I guess I will just suffer through the headaches. Will still continue to DTD everyother day since there is a very small chance. Just waiting for AF to show I guess until I see the doc again.

angelria: I'm sorry you didn't have better news. However, any chance is better than none. I hope that you still see that :bfp: this cycle. Happy BD! And if its on to the next, I hope the clomid doesn't give you headaches at all and you concieve your sticky! :hugs:

I had a 2nd miscarriage in Jan 2012. I had a period in Feb and again in March, well March I got pregnant again. I wasn't even trying I was still emotional from 2 prior miscarriages. Turns out the one time I let my hub touch me I got pregnant. Keep your head up it will happen. I will send baby dust your way!!!!!

Felynn: That is so sweet! So, happy for you! Congratulations!

I hope af doesn't show for you angelria and you get you bfp this cycle.

Congratulations FeLynn on your bfp wishing you a h&h 9 months

Angelria- I'm sorry your appointment went as it did. Is there anything you can take for headaches with the clomid? Crossing my fingers that you ovulate this cycle!

Mrsduck- Any news? If I remember correctly you were planning to test this weekend?

Edit
Felynn- Congrats, glad you got your BFP!

Hi Emmy I didn't get to test the witch got me early boooo onto June for me.

Did I miss something? Leinzlove did you get a bfp?

Sorry meant congrats to Felynn.... Sorry, I posted right before bed last night and must've been a litte tired.

I wish MrsDuck! To early for testing yet, sitting here at 8dpo. I'm trying to keep the POAS urge at bay.

I hate when you don't get to test. That was me last cycle. It is frustrating! :hugs:

So lots of EWCM today. I haven't been using OPKs this cycle but did one today to see where it was. Kind of dark but not a positive. Guess I will O in the next few days. I am hoping my follies decided to grow some over the last couple days so that I am not totally out. Just feeling kinda strange this cycle for some reason. Kinda bummed, but in the back of my mind I think there is still hope that maybe it could happen this cycle.
How is everyone else doing?

Emmy you got me excited I thought we had another bfp, maybe it was a premonition, fingers crossed leinzlove

I hope your follies have grown angelria and you get some good news

I'm on boring cd5 bring on O.

Angelria: Yay for O! And I hope the follies grew. They had time to. Happy BD! :)

MrsDuck: I hope so hun, that would be nice. CD5! Isn't it awful, how we are always waiting for something? :hugs:

I just got my BFP! I thought I was 8dpo, but now think 9dpo! Either way, I'm so happy! I can't believe it! I really hope this one sticks!

MRSDuck you are a good luck charm! :)

congrats Lezinlove....did you have any symptoms? i am 5dpo and i have no symptoms jsut a sore throat and tingly near my ovaries..........

i am so happy for you!

Congratulations leinzlove :happydance: maybe it was a premonition xx

Yay leinzlove- glad I didn't jinx you instead!!! So exciting... I hope it sticks for you too!

Thanks Ladies. No symptoms really except for the day before BFP, I kept thinking I was smelling things that DH said he didn't smell.

I'm only 9 or 10dpo, the line is faint, but its darker than last nights testing. It helps to tilt the screen back.

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/IMG_3603.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->