After mc in feb, im ready to try again!!

Yay all sounds good Emmy, pls keep us posted xx

Angelria yes I think it is a positive thing that you ov'ed late giving the follies time to grow, fingers crossed for you.

Erinsmummy when do you plan to test?

Im not going to test until thursday, as by then i will definatly be late. Really hoping i dont cave in before then but you know what its like! I havnt got any in the house, if i did i would have tested ages ago lol. Emmy, me and OH have said next time im pregnant we will get a private scan at about 9 weeks aswel. I had to have a scan when i was preg with erin because i bled alot, that was at 9 weeks and 5 days and you can see more than you would have thought! Was really nice to have one then and then another at 13 weeks.

Im not going to test until thursday, as by then i will definatly be late. Really hoping i dont cave in before then but you know what its like! I havnt got any in the house, if i did i would have tested ages ago lol. Emmy, me and OH have said next time im pregnant we will get a private scan at about 9 weeks aswel. I had to have a scan when i was preg with erin because i bled alot, that was at 9 weeks and 5 days and you can see more than you would have thought! Was really nice to have one then and then another at 13 weeks.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you come Thursday!

Yes you can def. see the baby shape starting at nine weeks! Last time we unfortunately didn't have a heartbeat but baby and sack looked great otherwise. It was chance that we timed it when we did. The tech spent forever looking or a hb because baby measured well. She eventually said baby must've died that day or the day before. Hopefully we will make it to nine weeks and get our hb this time.

Got a scare this afternoon but it turned out to be okay. There was a little bit of red blood when I wiped twice at work. My heart sank. I put on a pad and cried all the way home. Then I took a mirror to my crotch to discover the blood was coming from my butt, haha :blush:. Apparently I need to start some fiber. Never in my life did I think I would be happy to find out I have either hemorrhoids or a butt tear! Much realieved though.

Haha emmy that made me laugh, think i am just immature and the word "butt" had me in stitches! Glad all is ok though :) I am sure this time things will go well for you.

Bad news... Af turned up this morning. At least my periods have started to be more regular now. Onto another month. We have been thinking we might do something different. Not sure what, but do more than just dtd and wait. Going to have to think about it, but we have been trying over a year now, of course docs wont help because even though it ended in mc i did fall pregnant. Just feeling a bit low now..

Erinsmummy I am so sorry. There are many things you can try. Soy Isoflavins is natural and is suppose to do the same as Clomid. Don't know if you are ovulating at the same time or not. Macca is good for both men and women and is suppose to make the mens sperm healthier and stronger. We were using it the month I fell pregnant. Some women use soft cups, I never have because I tend to get UTIs very easily and don't want to take the risk. Good luck next month. I am not having a good feeling about this month either. I am around 1-2 days past ovulation. So playing the waiting game. I will probably test the last day of the month.

thanks angelria i will def look into it all and see what OH says. Im not sure i like the idea of soft cups either but if i knew itd work i reckon id give it a go lol. I hope this month turns out to be a good one for you :) we need some more bfps on this thread!

I agree with you Erinsmummy, this thread needs lots of BFPS in here! I hope this is everyone's cycle. Sending you all lots and lost of STICKY :dust:! :hugs:

Feeling ok, here. Just nervous, and wondering how I'm going to get on waiting until week 8. I think I'll feel better after I see a HB.

Emmy you made me laugh, I'm really glad everything is ok though.

Erinsmummy so sorry af showed.

Leinzlove 8 weeks will go by in no time, I can't wait to see yours and Emmys scan pics

Duck: How are those opks looking? Have you started the BD yet? Sending you lots & lots of :dust:! Time for you to get that eggy! :)

Thank leinzlove we have been bd'ing every or every other day since af stopped just in case I O'ed early, still neg opks but lots of cm today and more pains which I hope are o pains so I think I should be getting lines any time now

We are trying our best to catch the eggy this month and are banking on more spermies = better chance

Lots of BD worked for me, three times. We would go crazy DTD nearly 14 days in a row at a time. And we've been married nearly 8 years, so it isn't like it was when we first got married.

Yay for the CM and pains, I hope this means O is close! :)

Erinsmummy I'm so sorry AF came. :(

Crossing my fingers for you angelria... Don't give up hope yet!

And mrsduck... Catch that egg!

Thanks, me too. I was really freaking out for about four hours until I got home and was also so mad since we made it to nine weeks last time. So happy when I realized it wasn't mc bleeding.

So my FS just called and my thyroid is normal. Still waiting for progesterone levels. They are going to do all the blood work for infertility on CD3 if AF shows. Also that test you have done with the dye to see if your tubes are blocked. I can't remember the name will be done on CD 7. Hopefully it won't come to that and I will get a BFP this month. But if not at least there are things in place next month to help. They said the first 3 months of having the dye test done you are very fertile since everything has been flushed out.

Angel it's called and HSG.. I had a Chemical in Feb and a sketchy period in March and nothing April and BOY I paid for it this month, period from hell just ended yesterday and I'm so glad it's gone but I do have a feeling that it was left over tissue and such from the chemical which I'm happy about :)

Are you on anything fertility wise? Did you have the HSG done? My chemical was in March and my last 2 periods were awful also. Hopefully we all get a BFP soon and won't have to deal with AF for a while.

Hows everyones day been?? Its really hot and sunny where i am so been out in the garden with friends and kids all day :) Made me feel a bit better about af showing. Im not in such a sulk about it lol.

Leinzlove im sure you will have your scan and all will be well :)
Angelria what exactly is a HSG for?? Only ever heard of it on here but not sure what it does?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->