After xmas baby sales

knobby

Reaction score
Did anyone take advantage of after xmas sales? I got two Christmas themed Carter's fleece baby pajamas for $3.74 each at Walmart! One if I have a girl, and another if I have a boy (which is actually pretty gender neutral, so if it is a girl she will wear both). I think they will be the only things I buy in the first trimester. Can't wait until the rest of the warm winter baby clothing goes on sale. I'll be into the second trimester by then.

https://i5.walmartimages.com/dfw/dce07b8c-1bf7/k2-_24e13d62-233f-46bf-afe2-1803b46c8e4a.v1.jpg https://i.walmartimages.com/i/p/00/71/44/42/99/0071444299856_500X500.jpg

Oh my gosh soooo cute!! The girl one in particular is amazing!
Edit: just saw the Santa feetsies on the boy one! Ahh so cute!!

So cute! I went mad first time round so going to be more reserved this time seeing as I have black bags full!! Lol xxx

i wanted to so much but i have a million baby clothes already and i have no where to put them literally! i have all seasons so far and they were all given to me by my teenage niece since her due date last year was the same as mine this year! so her baby girl and my baby girl will be sharing clothes as they get older so i practically wont have to buy any baby clothes for a looong time as long as her baby is growing out of hers. im already struggling with money so its a lifesaver and blessing regarding clothes cost.

When pregnant with my angel in the summer I fell in love with a crib set that was for a girl. I knew I would buy it if my baby was a girl. Sadly I lost the baby :cry: but here I am pregnant again :happydance: I saw the shop it was from was having a sale and the crib set was included so I bought it online to pick up after my scan yesterday. Everything looking good with baby so far and I figured if baby is a boy my daughters can use it for their dolls or I can just sell it on.

Have a feeling I will get to use it though as instinct tells me it a girl :) x

I agree, these both could go either way so no matter what you have you are good. Carters is such a well made brand and soon popular. Don't forget to check out second hand stores (if you are ok with that kinda stuff). I shop there for kids I take care of. You can get really high end clothing for great prices. Most of the clothes have only been worn for about 3 months and how many times do you think they wore it in that 3 months?

When pregnant with my angel in the summer I fell in love with a crib set that was for a girl. I knew I would buy it if my baby was a girl. Sadly I lost the baby :cry: but here I am pregnant again :happydance: I saw the shop it was from was having a sale and the crib set was included so I bought it online to pick up after my scan yesterday. Everything looking good with baby so far and I figured if baby is a boy my daughters can use it for their dolls or I can just sell it on.

Have a feeling I will get to use it though as instinct tells me it a girl :) x

Sorry for your loss :(. I hope you get your little girl.

I agree, these both could go either way so no matter what you have you are good. Carters is such a well made brand and soon popular. Don't forget to check out second hand stores (if you are ok with that kinda stuff). I shop there for kids I take care of. You can get really high end clothing for great prices. Most of the clothes have only been worn for about 3 months and how many times do you think they wore it in that 3 months?

I wish we had second hand baby clothing stores near me. Once Upon A Child, which seems to appear in all reality pregnancy/baby tv shows, looks amazing. I would be all over that. I think we will stop at one when we visit family that is out of state.

I wish we had second hand baby clothing stores near me. Once Upon A Child, which seems to appear in all reality pregnancy/baby tv shows, looks amazing. I would be all over that. I think we will stop at one when we visit family that is out of state.

I am not sure about Once Upon A Child, from what I have seen they have really high prices. I am not sure if you have a Goodwill or Value Village. I get clothes for my foster kids there its like $2 or $3 per item and they even have 50% off days.

I'm soo tempted but don't want to jinx things! Cute outfits everywhere though!

I am not sure about Once Upon A Child, from what I have seen they have really high prices. I am not sure if you have a Goodwill or Value Village. I get clothes for my foster kids there its like $2 or $3 per item and they even have 50% off days.

They do have high prices. You have to catch them on a clearance day.

Near me we have a consignment sale called Here We Grow Again. You can sell your kids' old stuff and buy stuff that is basically brand new, as the consignment managers don't allow rips, stains, or that sort of thing. it is my favorite place to shop ever. They only have two sales and I look forward to them year-round.

My other favorite place to shop is yard sales. Hello, 25 cent baby clothes! You can get amazing deals at yard sales, so much so that if someone is asking over $1 a piece, I walk away- it's too high.

i bought my baby swing and some maternity clothes... I'm only 5 weeks! haha! my thinking is if god forbid the worst happens, we will try again so we will need them someday! x

They do have high prices. You have to catch them on a clearance day.

Near me we have a consignment sale called Here We Grow Again. You can sell your kids' old stuff and buy stuff that is basically brand new, as the consignment managers don't allow rips, stains, or that sort of thing. it is my favorite place to shop ever. They only have two sales and I look forward to them year-round.

My other favorite place to shop is yard sales. Hello, 25 cent baby clothes! You can get amazing deals at yard sales, so much so that if someone is asking over $1 a piece, I walk away- it's too high.

We have sales like your Here We Grow Again. We also have a lot of sales we call "mom to mom" sales. This is like a huge garage sale and everyone selling stuff gets their own table. Great deals there.

I have yet to hit the garage sales too much, I drive by but so many haven't seem a lot of baby stuff.

I found kijiji has a lot on their site at good prices.

i bought my baby swing and some maternity clothes... I'm only 5 weeks! haha! my thinking is if god forbid the worst happens, we will try again so we will need them someday! x

You are brave. I am a foster parent for infants so I have everything to care for a child. As for maternity clothes, I will wait as long as possible. I don't go out to work so I can get away with regular baggy clothes at home for a good while.

I bought maternity jeans last time around and ended up miscarrying at almost 8 weeks. I don't regret the purchase because I got a great deal and the jeans can be used no matter the season. So it depends on what it is.

I definitely don't plan on buying any more baby clothes until the second trimester though. Don't want to get warm winter clothing in 3-6 mo and have something happen and not be able to use those clothes.

The xmas stuff was too cute to pass up though and DH was excited to pick them out with me. I didn't want to pay full price next xmas season.

I have already bought our entire newborn/0-3 wardrobe, 2 cellular crib blankets, 9 dribble bibs, 2 nursing bras and 3 burp cloths. OH wants to buy the crib too as it's on a good deal atm. I was worried about it but then OH did remind me that no matter what happens we will still have a baby one day so best to get stuff while it's cheap!

Was in walmart again this weekend and noticed the price on the carter's xmas pj's went down again, down to $1.98, so of course grabbed another :p

https://i5.walmartimages.com/dfw/dce07b8c-56f7/k2-_62df4c14-6853-4bce-92d5-c2db27069bdd.v1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->