Age for an iPad?

We've had an iPad for a couple of years.

DD has used it since around 6, for games, maths, drawing etc

DS1 is 3 and a half and has probably been using it properly for about a year.

DS2 is 21 months and can unlock it and go in apps but doesn't know what he's doing.

We have the normal sized iPad and it's been fine but if I was to get another it would probably be the mini.

We are lucky it's never been broken as we don't even have a case on it! Few scratches on the back of it though.

I have a normal sized one, the kids can have it when ever they like. Madi isn't so bothered, Zach loved watching giant spiders and tractors on youtube though.

Now she is getting older, I am debating getting her something like that for Christmas. Not an iPad though she can whistle, I'm not that rich lol. Maybe a Nexus, or a Hudl, I heard they are good.

She will be 6 this year.

Omar has an ipad, it was mine, but he was using it from 18 months, now it's his & it's always in his room as I have a galaxy note tablet. he uses it without supervision. He will get an ipad from school next semester, so I dont see why it should be different at home. I dont limit or time it's use, he goes for days without touching it.

I have a normal sized one, the kids can have it when ever they like. Madi isn't so bothered, Zach loved watching giant spiders and tractors on youtube though.

Now she is getting older, I am debating getting her something like that for Christmas. Not an iPad though she can whistle, I'm not that rich lol. Maybe a Nexus, or a Hudl, I heard they are good.

She will be 6 this year.

Hollie has a Samsung Tab 3, smaller than the iPad but just as good x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"