Agnus Castus (Vitex) ladies - Lets see how successful it can be (2 BFP's so far!!)

Bonsai - sorry to hear that! You're right though.. at least you know it can happen!

Squirrel - I have a feeling that an earlier O won't shorten your LP any! The Vitex may help overall though. The B6 can help with that, but the complex you are already taking should be sufficient and I'd worry about the extra and only taking 1 kind of it (thats just me though, I overthink everything!). The baby aspirin I believe is supposed to prevent early miscarriages that might be caused by blood clots etc... not sure it will do much for your LP.
Have you had your progesterone checked 7dpo? I've read up a lot on LPD because of my spotting and low progesterone levels on clomid.. there are 3 things that can cause it... poor follicles (which then mean poor corpus luteums) which can be fixed by clomid, failing corpus luteum (where it is a nice healthy follicle size but just doesn't perform well or quits too soon - this is what I think I have since my levels were not as high as they should have been for Clomid), and then a 3rd kind where your body/lining doesn't respond to progesterone the right way.

My guess is you're either the first or second kind... progesterone suppositories during the 2ww can help (though my doctor won't give them unless you get pregnant which is just stupid/silly... I think REs are more reasonable about that).
My acupuncturist is confident we can improve my LP with chinese herbs/supplements and acupuncture.

So sorry Bonsai. fx for you for this cycle.
I am on cd 30 and still no o yet I am pretty sure this month is going to be the same as last cycle with O on cd 48. but thats ok because I know the vitex will work in the long run.I would also like tgo say i was very happy when I went to big lots I found a pack of 20 new choice dip stick opk's for 8 dollars. next time I go I will have to buy like 4 pkgs!!
I have been having some really strong O pain the past two days and I took an opk today at 1:30 and it was what I would call a positive it was so close that I was sure that it was going to be darker in a few hrs but when I tested at 5 o clock it was negative. what the heck is going on and I have been having cramping also. boy I can't wait to ovulate! GOOD LUCK LADIES!

anyone notice pre-ov temps being lower while taking vitex?

12dpo and just started spotting so i am out, happy that it points to the fact that i did ov though, no bfp cant take my first natural ov away from me. will keep up the ac.

I have actually been having higher temps pre-O with vitex than I had with Clomid (of course I'm paranoid that I won't ovulate without the clomid so that could also be whats going on with me)

well i havent had AF for 3 months and i tested yesterday and got a BFN and my temp has dropped thismorning...so i really just want AF to show now so i can feel normal

Still spotting, no full fledged AF yet. I'm going to take another pregnancy test just to be sure and if it's a BFN I think I might take the Vitamin C.

ok 14 DPO and still no sign of AF im gonna give it till 16 DPO and if still no af does anyone know what i can do to hurry it along? (if anything)

Im gettting frustrated

yes test was a negative...i believe i have AF now so will start again on vitex tonight!! wooo

am quite happy, has been almost 4 months since last AF so am ok with it will start bak on vitex tonight

Oh how rubbish. Not having a period myself for 7 months, i know how it feels :(

I'm on day 7 of taking vitex and dont really feel much different tbh. Am hoping to O or at least come on soon.

rach i was on vitex for about 1 week then FF told me i ovulated now 2 weeks later i have AF :) are you charting? it might help you know when things are happening to you.

hope you notice it working soon (i was told it can take up to 3 months to show effects, im hoping to see effects this month)

Well I have been noticing a touch of EWCM but a TON of it today. Got a positive OPK this evening. CD14, earlier than I've ever gotten a positive OPK before CD15 so hopefully this is all good!

hello ladies.
I want a bit of advice ....please :)

my last cycle was 75 days..the one before was 60.
I am now CD 10.
I want to try an regulate my af expecially before august as i get married then..i do have some tablets to postpone AF if i still dont have a regular cycle but i dunno.

can i start with AC now or does it have to be when i start AF? i would like to get underway as if i wait for AF to show i could be waiting another 60+days lol.
do you continuously take it..or stop at certain times?
and has it helped anyone elses long cycles?

thanks for any advice :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->