Agnus Castus (Vitex) ladies - Lets see how successful it can be (2 BFP's so far!!)

YAY shelly!!!!!! It sounded so promising, soooo happy for you!!!

I started my first Vitex tablet today... maybe it will be lucky for me too

yay!!!!! Congrats your chart look"s perfect happy and healthy 9 months. spread the BFP Dust!! lets keep em' coming.

As 4 me temp went down a squeek so I don't know I think o is still a bit away! need to by more AC only have 8 pills left as I take 3 a day!

Hi Ladies,

I have had to stop taking AC as it has been causing me an awful upset tummy! :cry: I am still taking EPO though and it assists in similar way so although am not an AC GIRL anymore I would like to stick around if thats ok?

howdy. :hi:

I have just started on vitex this week and the only change i have noticed is sore nipples (hoping that means AF is on the way) my last visit from AF was 3 months ago :cry:

dandybrush- you should do some research on wether or not your going to take vitex after you ovulate. there are conflicting reports on the subject. I have chosen to not take it after O.( I started to take vitex on the day of O in this last cycle and did not know the potential harms) I take vitex to help earlier O and not lengthen my lp.so I don't need it afterwards.also you should not take it during af either as it makes some women have a heavier period.

On another note I started taking vitex for earlier O but also to make af longer.for the past 3 cycles af has only been 2 1/2 days long. in the past it would be at least 5 days. It lasted 4 days this last time.I started to think that maybe the reason why we had not concieved yet after 10 months is that my uterine lining was no thick enough for the beannie to stick hope this works!

uh oh.... taking it during AF makes it heavier? My acupuncturist told me to start taking it CD1.... Is it bad to take it during AF? I figure it would be needed from day 1 because the follicles start developing (cd3 bloodwork to show how your body is working etc).

whew, lol... I had a nightmare period last Oct/Nov and do not want a repeat!!!!

ok well i have no idea when i ovulated last...but im taking it now planning on going through AF with it then when i ovulate i will stop till CD1 again :)

If I decide to take a month off TTC (long story), should I keep taking it through my whole cycle since there would be no period to worry about? Would it help me more to do that?

While trying to figure out whether to take Vitex or Soy Iso, I came across this website. It has "recipes" on it, one says take Vitex starting on Day 1, the other starting on Day 5.

https://womens-place.com/ttc/vitex.php

I might give this a try with the Vitex!

yes i have been on vitex 1 week and FF is now telling me i have O'ved...sooo hoping it has helped me

Well ladies. I am or will be O'ing very soon (according to all my signs). So vitex has really helped get my cycles regulated. On cd 17 today and O'd on cd 18 last cycle and cd 24 before that. Will take an opk later and see if it's positive yet.

Well ladies. I am or will be O'ing very soon (according to all my signs). So vitex has really helped get my cycles regulated. On cd 17 today and O'd on cd 18 last cycle and cd 24 before that. Will take an opk later and see if it's positive yet.

Good luck!!!!!! Glad to hear the Vitex is working for you. I can't wait to start taking it in a couple days!

ok thismorning another temp...apparently vitex hasnt helped yet :(

I can't figure this out. FF says that I ovulated and I am pretty sure I have because I have really creamy cm but my temps are not what they should be.they are very low!This is making me think that I have not ovulated! can anyone have a look see and tell me what u think!I need to stop the vitex if i already did o. ff has me at 8 dpo already!

sorry mrs ping im still learning the whole chart thingy...maybe could you be pg? that might explain the low temps? not to sure though sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->