Agnus Castus (Vitex) ladies - Lets see how successful it can be (2 BFP's so far!!)

hi attempted to read as much as poss of this thread (far to much time on my hands :dohh:)
anyway just wondered if i can join?
i took ac the month of od and ov on cd14!!! first ov in forever, early mc so was very gutted and then thought i would try soy instead, i got no ov that month so dont think i will try it again, i figured i should stick to ac as i got the best results with that........so im now on cd6 and taking ac again, now patiently waiting to see what happens :shrug: fx though

Hi Sugarcrystal! :)

Dandybrush - so sorry for very late reply!
I don't think it worked for me to be honest. I was taking it for a few months and stopped taking it a few weeks ago.
However before my last period I had really sore boobs, PMT etc for at least 2 weeks (which I never experience) and going by my usual cycle I should have a period in Nov/Dec but for a couple of days now I have had sore boobs again... so I'm thinking it's on it's way!
I had my 1st blood test in April (no ov obviously) and another in July. Boyfriend had to give sample last month and another at the end of this month then I will get an appointment at the fertility clinic so hopefully they will give me cause to think positively before Christmas! :)

Ugh.. that stinks hayley!! :(

how's everyone else doing? Dandy?

sorry haley that af hasent come yet.I am still waiting foe Ov day!

:wave:

hey guys
well im off all meds atm, cause my dr wants to rule that out as the reason for my liver results. so im not expecting to ov any time soon :cry: just waiting it out now

:( maybe your body will surprise you! (I know, hard to be hopeful after so many disappointments)

I hope your liver tests come back ok.I also hope that this cycle turns out to be a short one.or at least one under 60 days!

Lisa how are things going on your end? Hope all is going good! Baby dust!!

Just started my pregnancy journal if you want to stalk! :) Don't want to go on too much about pregnancy stuff on the TTC threads :)

Hi ladies - just wanted to say hello as Im also taking AC and Bvits. Lisaf will know me from the B6 thread :winkwink: Hope you dont mind me joining but it would be great to ask questions that are about AC - not all the girls are taking both on the B6 thread so I feel a bit unfair asking questions over there!! (thread hijacking) :haha:

I used them both to conceive my DD and caught pregnant on the 2nd month after 14 months ttc! Well now she's getting bigger so were trying for another one and this is my 1st month starting back with the vits so fxed!

Im now 6dpo, have been charting and FF has predicted I O'ed on cd14 - my cycles are 28 days so Im now in the TWW:coffee: I will be stopping with AC tomorrow at 7dpo - I took them all the way through to my BFP with my daughter but this time round I will stop as have heard of a risk to baby. Will you girls be stopping after O?

Hi to all you ladies taking AC and :dust: to you all !!

well got my + opk today and last night only cd 11. I am so excited. I guess the red clover is the way to go.
heres the run down I take( first half of cycle) 1200 mg vitex,500mg vit c,4oo iu vit e,womens multi daily vit, 2000 mg red clover and 960 mg red raspberry leaf. woo hoo!!!

well im still waiting lol well done on the +opk

only 5 dys til follow up :p(

Sorry you haven't had O yet Haley hope you do soon!
My opk is even darker then before now so I think I'm gonna O maybe in the middle of the night or dometimmd in the am. I will try to get an extra Bd before then! Good luck ladies.

thanks dandy hope all goes well with you this cycle. Hoping for a short 1!!

well I took an opk this morning and it was still positive. not as dark as the one last night though but still just as dark as the control line so I thought that my surge was going down. when I got out of work I did another expecting to see a fainter line then this morning but it turns out to be even darker than last night's opk!! I have no idea what is going on but did not expect this. Maybe I will release two eggs after all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->