Ahhhhhh...I'm sooo excited!! UPDATE PG2

LilianA

Reaction score
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: 11 more hours till my 20 week (19) ultrasound!!!!
I can't wait...I have 3 boys that of course I love to death and I will be happy what ever gender the baby is but it sure would be great if it was a girl!!!
I just want to get the relief that everything is normal and baby is growing perfectly..
Anyone else having a u/s Thursday?? :happydance:

Mine is next Thursday at 19+6 but I already know the sex, but can't wait to see her again. Good luck.

I had the same attitude going into my anatomy scan. I have two boys but as long as baby is healthy. We are having a girl! Hope you get your little girl :)

I have my 20 week ultrasound today too!! We already know baby is a boy because I had some extra scans a few weeks ago, and it was pretty unmistakable, but I am still so excited for this scan. My DH will be there, and I just can't wait to see the baby dancing around on the screen again :)

So exciting!! Keep us updated!!

Thanks ladies and good lick to all of you!! Im in the waiting room now!!!! I could jump im so excited

Waiting with bated breath.... 😃😃😃😃😃

ITS A BOY!!!! Again!! Thankfully all healthy.. I can't believe im going to have FOUR boys!!

Congratulations!! I find out in 2 weeks and suspect I will also be having 4 boys!! 😉 xx

Congratulations! Put it that way, you'll be their only princess!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->